What's new

America bombs, China builds! China builds 1,000 schools in Iraq

That's you Indians' delusion, you people also believe India is much better than China in every respect, lol.
No, I don't believe that. I despise ideologies wherever it maybe, including in India. I don't play, 'my team, your team', when it comes to human life.

Anyone that only acts for good because he is afraid to be punished by God lacks a moral compass.
No such thing as righteousness without God. No moral standard in atheism, it is what majority accepts at any given time, and there is moral nihilism.

Last edited:
No such thing as righteousness without God. No moral standard in atheism, it is what majority accepts at any given time, and there is moral nihilism.
Of course there isn’t. Atheism is only not believing in a god.
It does not say anything about morality or not.
Neither is it about what is accepted at a given time.

Each society has moral values which is based on history and experience.
A society with ”God” certainly can lack righteousness as is proven by many countries.

Lol, do you think I was talking about you personally? your personal info won't show in China's trade and exports data.
Chinas trade and export data does not include info about who slams the business behaviour either, so you are drawing conclusions without valid data.

Of course there isn’t. Atheism is only not believing in a god.
It does not say anything about morality or not.
Neither is it about what is accepted at a given time.

Each society has moral values which is based on history and experience.
A society with ”God” certainly can lack righteousness as is proven by many countries.
So, Western society was oppressed over 100 years ago but free today? Godlessness has no objective right and wrong. No truth in it.

Righteousness under God is standard morality [such as ten commandments]. Individuals and societies can lack in it. Watch the video on Nihilism.

Last edited:
So, Western society was oppressed over 100 years ago but free today? Godlessness has no objective right and wrong. No truth in it.
Western society was oppressed until we got rid of ruling monarchs either replacing them with republics or by constitutional monarchies.

Godlessness has only one attribute and that is non-belief in a god.
as such, it is neither moral or immoral.
An atheist can certainly believe in right or wrong. You do not have to be a theist to support the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Righteousness under God is standard morality [such as ten commandments]. Individuals and societies can lack in it. Watch the video on Nihilism.

Such stuff was also developed by societies not believing in the Abrahamic god.

Intelligence organisations are working in a different universe from ordinary people.
Chinese intelligence would behave the same way.

The Chinese will sell you a ”64GB” USB stick with a 128MB real capacity.
I have several friends that got scammed this way.
Business relations have similar experience getting shipped crap products, instead of what was agreed.

I doubt that Chinese are taught to not lie, cheat or steal anywhere.
I guess you use AliExpress, you just have to buy from trusted sellers.

Look out for sellers with tens of thousands or more followers. They won't scam you.

You do not have to be a theist to support the Universal Declaration of Human Rights ... Such stuff was also developed by societies not believing in the Abrahamic god.
You haven't thought much. Only God gives human rights. You may give me human rights, but tomorrow you or others could take it away. Universal Declaration of Rights is compatible with the Quran. Such stuff is developed by a God given trait innate to humans. Among millions of species only human beings (of our species) have it.
Atheism, however, is a rejection of God and such stuff cannot be produced by atheism as there is no objective right and wrong under atheism.

Other countries are not good enough to solve social problems by banning their mention, censoring their investigation, fudging related numbers, and making their investigation and act of espionage.

How did you solve COVID death toll? By lying, fudging numbers, deciding not to release any numbers, and eventually making it the subject of anti-espionage law.

How did you solve mass death from the floods due to releasing waters from dams to save Beijing/Xiongan? By lying, fudging numbers, barricading disaster areas before sending in help, and censoring their mention on the internet. Collapsed bridge names were removed from the entire internet,

How did you solve youth unemployment? By lying, fudging numbers, deciding not to release any numbers, and eventually making questioning it the subject of anti-espionage law.

Such a great way of governing,

In terms of orderliness, cleanness, housing, COVID management, love of the great leader, popular support of the Party, you are as successful and admirable as North Korea. That's a league of your own.

I don't think the US can beat you there.

Why China’s Censors Are Deleting Videos About Poverty​

Xi Jinping says he has defeated poverty, but discussion of economic struggle is taboo, scrubbed from the internet and banished from the news.

Other countries are not good enough to solve social problems by banning their mention, censoring their investigation, fudging related numbers, and making their investigation and act of espionage.

How did you solve COVID death toll? By lying, fudging numbers, deciding not to release any numbers, and eventually making it the subject of anti-espionage law.

How did you solve mass death from the floods due to releasing waters from dams to save Beijing/Xiongan? By lying, fudging numbers, barricading disaster areas before sending in help, and censoring their mention on the internet. Collapsed bridge names were removed from the entire internet,

How did you solve youth unemployment? By lying, fudging numbers, deciding not to release any numbers, and eventually making questioning it the subject of anti-espionage law.

Such a great way of governing,

In terms of orderliness, cleanness, housing, COVID management, love of the great leader, popular support of the Party, you are as successful and admirable as North Korea. That's a league of your own.

I don't think the US can beat you there.

Why China’s Censors Are Deleting Videos About Poverty​

Xi Jinping says he has defeated poverty, but discussion of economic struggle is taboo, scrubbed from the internet and banished from the news.

How did you come to with all these BS, by lying chronically, you hater without any moral principles and integrity, one day you sided with Russia and China, the next day you side with US to bash China, liar.

Last edited:
How did you come to with all these BS, by lying chronically, you hater without any moral principles and integrity, one day you sided with Russia and China, the next day you side with US to bash China, liar.
China government censors public information. True or False?

Don't answer the question if you fear persecution for the 'wrong' answer. I understand you love China, but you don't have to worship the government party.

China government censors public information. True or False?

Don't answer the question if you fear persecution for the 'wrong' answer. I understand you love China, but you don't have to worship the government party.
You Indians are famous chronic liars too, lol.

Back
Top Bottom