What's new

America bombs, China builds! China builds 1,000 schools in Iraq

And you said you are a lawyer? (Or work in a law office or something?)

Tell me which type of evidence, Physical Evidence no less, is non-refutable?

I mean, you don't like that and you don't want to count them, sure, every lawyer does that, that's what motion to suppress is for, but then that does not mean that evidence have no evidentiary value, but to tell me first "Perception is common knowledge" and then you tell me because of this "Common Knowledge" which is a perception which is NOT any kind of knowledge or even fact at all, is obfuscating fact with "wrong" evidence.

Dude, I was going to say don't quit your day job, but then you tell me you work in legal field. So............I am torn :hitwall: :hitwall:
No, now I am a Law Clerk student, not a lawyer now.

Then I will say you need to seriously reconsider your future profession.....
UN said Iraq war was illegal. What more do you want? And Bush said he cannot find WMDs in Iraq.

He admitted himself.

UN said Iraq war was illegal. What more do you want? And Bush said he cannot find WMDs in Iraq.

He admitted himself.
Where did UN said that? Any resolution? Any official statement from anybody?

Again, WMD was found in 2008 as the evidence suggested, you can either dispute that evidence, or you can agree to that evidence and argue the matter in another way, if you wish to dispute, then you would need to supply your own evidence to counter it, not just who said what.

This concept is so simple even a 0L would understand. again, you probably need to seriously reconsider your future profession.

Where did UN said that? Any resolution? Any official statement from anybody?

Again, WMD was found in 2008 as the evidence suggested, you can either dispute that evidence, or you can agree to that evidence and argue the matter in another way, if you wish to dispute, then you would need to supply your own evidence to counter it, not just who said what.

This concept is so simple even a 0L would understand. again, you probably need to seriously reconsider your future profession.
1692198982473.png

1) Vladimir Putin said the war was unjustified.
2) John Prescott said the Iraq war was illegal.
3) Kofi Annan said Iraq war is illegal
4) Critics of Iraq war said USA and UK failed to get UNSC resolution to authorize an invasion.

Are you sleeping or something? Everyone agrees Iraq war was wrong and no WMDs were found in Iraq.

No please stop wasting our time. Thanks.

Iraq war was illegal and breached UN charter, says Annan​

Everyday Iraqis still begged the US to invade them.

millions innocent Iraqi civilians, women and children died or displaced by that lie. Have a heart.
Why does no one ever bring up the Iraqis who were murdered and displaced by their own people? NATO just took advantage of an already volatile and unstable society.

View attachment 946342

1) Vladimir Putin said the war was unjustified.
2) John Prescott said the Iraq war was illegal.
3) Kofi Annan said Iraq war is illegal
4) Critics of Iraq war said USA and UK failed to get UNSC resolution to authorize an invasion.

Are you sleeping or something? Everyone agrees Iraq war was wrong and no WMDs were found in Iraq.

No please stop wasting our time. Thanks.
Kofi Annan is not UN dude.......UN is not an organisation that comprise of 1 mean, so sure, why we need UNSC when Kofi Annan represent all of the UN already?. And he said he believe it was illegal, yet he did not offer any legal argument for it, nor was he a legally trained professional, plus he wait til his term is up before make that statement, nor was he interviewed in the capacity of the UN secretary general.

On the other hand, regardless of what Kofi Annan think, unless you can refute the evidence that Iraq did have procession of chemical weapon between 2004-2011, whatever he said will be immaterial because they did had chemical weapon, and they did hide them from UN. Which render that Kofi Annan comment moot.

There are ways for UN to condemn the Iraq war, including Article 39 in UNSC and Article 92 of UNGA, Article 39 gave UNSC power to rule a war being illegal, while Article 92 of the General Assembly could refer the case to ICJ and have them either give advisory advice or straight up rule the war as illegal. Both was NOT done by UN. and you wonder why? I get that US and UK would just veto the UNSC Article 39, but they don't have such power on the UNGA Article 92 vote, so why not refer the case to ICJ if UN member, in general believe the war was illegal?

Again, I have just show you proof that WMD was found, and you keep ignoring the evidence and repeating no WMD was found, if this is how you argue then I will not see you winning many courts case. I can already see this.

"Your honor, the prosecution had shown the video of my client committing the act, so I am going to ignore said evidence because this will be adversely affected to my client and the claim of my client is innocent." .........

Last edited:

He admitted himself.
1. UN never said that
2. Saddam Hussein could have easily avoided his punishment if he simply lived up to the UN inspection regime . he kept playing catnmouse, agreeing to inspection on the negotiation table and then when the inspectors arrive, stopping them.

It thus became a ego clash and USA showed who has the bigger ego and the stick.

The first gulf war was arguably just, the second was not, it's based on the lie of the century.
It was the same war, and the reason for terminating the ceasefire was given in the authorization Congress gave Bush. It was a lot more than WMD. The key trigger was the Iraqi lie claiming 500,000 kids died due to sanctions, and that caused immense pressure to terminate the sanctions which would have allowed Iraq to restart its WMD program without supervision.

The US was sick and tired of Saddams shit and had enough to create a valid Casus Belli. Not that You need a Casus Belli to terminate a ceasefire.

The US politically had a choice. Terminating the sanctions or dispose of Saddam.

Saddan was given a choice, and he choose to the path that ended in him being hanged by the Iraqis.

Slight problem in your sob story, there was no ISIS before US invasion of Iraq...
ISIS was run by Saddams cronies, so they existed as the Iraqi Army and Security forces.

Last edited:
The US was sick and tired of Saddams shit and had enough to create a valid Casus Belli. Not that You need a Casus Belli to terminate a ceasefire.

The US politically had a choice. Terminating the sanctions or dispose of Saddam.
China is sick and tired of Joe Biden, is this a good enough reason for China to attack US, bombing US cities and killing US civilians? you westerners hava a typical bandit logic mindset.

Everyone knows that Chinese will cheat, con and betray to make a buck, so why would China not be ”building” 1000 schools as the lowest bidder leaving Iraqis disappointed when they realized they been conned?

China is sick and tired of Joe Biden, is this a good enough reason for China to attack US, bombing US cities and killing US civilians? you westerners hava a typical bandit logic mindset.
Some of the things the US was tired off was Iraq shooting SAMs on coalition aircrafts maintaining the agreed no-fly zone and an assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush.

So if the US torpedoed a Chinese carrier and hanged Xi from a gallow during a US state visit, I am pretty sure China would be unhappy about it.

Everyone knows that Chinese will cheat, con and betray to make a buck, so why would China not be ”building” 1000 schools as the lowest bidder leaving Iraqis disappointed when they realized they been conned?

Some of the things the US was tired off was Iraq shooting SAMs on coalition aircrafts maintaining the agreed no-fly zone and an assassination attemp on George H.W. Bush.

So if the US torpedoed a Chinese carrier and hanged Xi from a gallow during a US state visit, I am pretty sure China would be unhappy about it.
Should hire you slum Indians to build cheaper or Europeans at the skyrocketed price the better, lol.

Back
Top Bottom