What's new

Iran's Satellite Program and Developments

listen, I don't have time to dance with you. You really don't know what cultural slavery is? Look at Japan and European countries and even Canada today. Everything from politics to how people dress, what they eat, architecture, social interaction between people, economic system, religion, media...

Oooooh you mean cultural diffusion and assimilation. Kind of like American fascination with Japanese anime or Spanish language and so on. Wonder what the slavery thing was.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Leave him. He does not know what culture means and it is very difficult to explain slavery to the masters. Also Americans are famous for their ignorance, so it is moot to explain it to an American.

Enlighten me unless you can't exactly explain what "cultural slavery" means and its all made up. Give me examples.:azn:

Oooooh you mean cultural diffusion and assimilation. Kind of like American fascination with Japanese anime or Spanish language and so on. Wonder what the slavery thing was.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Enlighten me unless you can't exactly explain what "cultural slavery" means and its all made up. Give me examples.:azn:

Just out of curiosity, how old are you Oldman1? (I wanna know how mature your posts should be judging you by your age)

While I believe it is useless to explain things to an American but lets start from American special forces raping 9 year old school girls in S. Korea and Japan. This is just one example. Rape is part of American culture as it was beautifully depicted in the documentary searching for Angela Shelton:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran was the first "Muslim" country to successfully develop its own satellites, its own SLV and launch its own satellites, control its satellites from its own territory. Other "Muslim" countries have a lot to learn on how to progress with determination from Iran. Even with so much resources and talents, and possibilities, most space programmes in most "Muslim" countries suffer from lack of funds, vision, direction, aim, etc.

the low class master can only enslave your body, but the most brutal of masters will enslave both body and mind.

the concubines and house slaves of the anglos will never see the truth. when the anglos say jump they ask "how high masta”. they have already been enslaved in their minds.

the rest of the world that wants to preserve their freedom will never be enslaved.

long live independent countries.

congrats on a major scientific achievement.

All that's true.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

depends actually. If you accept cultural slavery, than friendship with the US can do wonders for you (for example Japan, Western Europe etc...), but if you are independent minded, than friendship with the US is nothing but misery. The Americans want carbon copies of themselves as their allies. If you're different and have different ideas, they will do everything in their power to change that.

The gist of your post is correct but you should recognize that Japan was a massive military and economic power well before any "American" "assistance" after dropping nuclear bombs on Japan, and Western Europe itself contained many imperial powers like Britain and France, whose empires do not exist anymore after they have submitted themselves to USA. In that sense, one can't say tangoing with America has any benefits whatsoever even if the people were ready to transform themselves into mules with american mindsets and culture.

Iran was the first "Muslim" country to successfully develop its own satellites, its own SLV and launch its own satellites, control its satellites from its own territory. Other "Muslim" countries have a lot to learn on how to progress with determination from Iran. Even with so much resources and talents, and possibilities, most space programmes in most "Muslim" countries suffer from lack of funds, vision, direction, aim, etc.

WE will help any country which want to be independent :tup:

fajr satellite

fajr__1.jpg

Just out of curiosity, how old are you Oldman1? (I wanna know how mature your posts should be judging you by your age)

And I'm just curious as to why you are avoiding the topic. Usually that happens when you can't contradict what I just asked. What is CULTURAL SLAVERY? If you can't answer that then I don't think it matters about my age because it does not factor in this discussion correct?

Back
Top Bottom