What's new

Iran's Satellite Program and Developments

^^ Simorgh, i could be wrong though
Simorgh was supposed to be ready a long time ago. I don't know what happened to that. If they've shelved it than they must think that the design wasn't that much better or something.

i wikid it and it says the first launch of Simorgh was scheduled for March 2010!!!

I think they've shelved it.

Simorgh was supposed to be ready a long time ago. I don't know what happened to that. If they've shelved it than they must think that the design wasn't that much better or something.

i wikid it and it says the first launch of Simorgh was scheduled for March 2010!!!

I dont think it is shelved at all. Most probably they have hit some technical problems which have delayed the project. Such things happen all the time.

so yea i was right,

stay away from usa, and you will progress.

help usa, and you will be doomed.
depends actually. If you accept cultural slavery, than friendship with the US can do wonders for you (for example Japan, Western Europe etc...), but if you are independent minded, than friendship with the US is nothing but misery. The Americans want carbon copies of themselves as their allies. If you're different and have different ideas, they will do everything in their power to change that.

depends actually. If you accept cultural slavery, than friendship with the US can do wonders for you (for example Japan, Western Europe etc...), but if you are independent minded, than friendship with the US is nothing but misery. The Americans want carbon copies of themselves as their allies. If you're different and have different ideas, they will do everything in their power to change that.

Cultural slavery? What does that mean exactly?

Cultural slavery? What does that mean exactly?
listen, I don't have time to dance with you. You really don't know what cultural slavery is? Look at Japan and European countries and even Canada today. Everything from politics to how people dress, what they eat, architecture, social interaction between people, economic system, religion, media...

listen, I don't have time to dance with you. You really don't know what cultural slavery is? Look at Japan and European countries and even Canada today. Everything from politics to how people dress, what they eat, architecture, social interaction between people, economic system, religion, media...

Leave him. He does not know what culture means and it is very difficult to explain slavery to the masters. Also Americans are famous for their ignorance, so it is moot to explain it to an American.

Its not shelved (that we know off), it just takes time to get extremely complex projects right, especially under sanctions. Its better to use successfully Safir platform, than to fail with Simorgh.

the low class master can only enslave your body, but the most brutal of masters will enslave both body and mind.

the concubines and house slaves of the anglos will never see the truth. when the anglos say jump they ask "how high masta”. they have already been enslaved in their minds.

the rest of the world that wants to preserve their freedom will never be enslaved.

long live independent countries.

congrats on a major scientific achievement.

Back
Top Bottom