What's new

Iran's Satellite Program and Developments

this should apply to yourself.
"think then speak" or "speak then think" both are better than:
"copy the propaganda then no think"

you can read americans propaganda ... Fu(ks news ... CNN ... or british BBC (bullshit broadcasting ...)

you can read americans propaganda ... Fu(ks news ... CNN ... or british BBC (bullshit broadcasting ...)

Press TV and Fars news are reliable and trustworthy.

Wait for some time and Iranians will say we have broken the AFP and Reuters and other news company monopoly through Press TV and Fars news.

Press TV and Fars news are reliable and trustworthy.

Wait for some time and Iranians will say we have broken the AFP and Reuters and other news company monopoly through Press TV and Fars news.

i wait for : العبریه :D

The MP Is surely joking. I guess either the translator have mistranslated it or the MP is obviously ignorant. It's true that the USA can dictate its sentiments to other nations, but from the very beginning, there was a huge competition between the soviet union and the USA and in fact it was the USA that broke the Soviet space monopoly, not the other way around. I really can't understand what he means by US monopoly of space.
The MP isnt exactly saying Iran is far more further than USA in space tech but mentioning Irans presence up there even with 33 years of sanctions

The MP isnt exactly saying Iran is far more further than USA in space tech but mentioning Irans presence up there even with 33 years of sanctions

No one thought the MP was saying that. The MP is saying that Iran has broken the US aerospace monopoly. I can guess what he is saying because I'm Iranian and I'm familiar with the literature that the Iranian politicians use and I'm also familiar with how crappy our newspapers translate their words but not everyone in the world is familiar with these issues about Iran.
These guys are politicians and when they say something the world will read what they've said, they must know how they should interview with news channels or give a speech. What the MP has been quoted to say is absurd if you ask someone who doesn't follow news related to Iran.

what the hell happend???

why thread ... 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 !!! :blink:

The moderators have merged the threads with similar subjects Soheil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom