What's new

Iran's official acquisition of intercontinental ballistic missile

Generals ki phati hy. <<Strategic compulsion >> They are scared of losing spare part supply of outdated western hardware that they are holding onto for annual 23rd match parade.

Ager jung ho gai tu, retirement benefits aur DHA plots sub zero ho jany hain. After 30 years of service they just want easy retirement.

Mam aur man firk tu sek ly. Than may be I will explain technically parameters any intel analysis or engineer look at these videos.
Shall i call you Gandoo or gand marwanay walay in reponse to your mam aur man?...(remember you started this name calling shit). I have a masters in aircraft design from Cranfield institute of technology and have been involved with feasibility studies for satalittle lauch vehicles for industry. Meanwhile what village did you learn your guli danda in?

Ps...write in English or urdu. Whats this crap of using urdu with English characters. Confused child.

Actually not going to waste my time with a child...welcome to ignore. Bye bye

Sure, I also have a PhD from MIT. I met a MSc aeronautical engineer from UK , running father in law hardware store in Islamabad. Also a Nescom aeronautical engineer running a photocopy business in UK. Now which category are you? May be rocket propulsion wasn’t your thing.

Twat decided to unnecessarily post a reply than came up with, welcome to ignore, like anyone gives a shit about him here.

Last edited:
Got a lot of respect for Iran. They are a great nation and great civilisation. Under all these sanctions they developed these technologies while maintaining their self-respect and independent foreign policy. Hopefully we will see increased cooperation between Iran, Russia and China.

Every nuclear power has ICBM except for Pakistan. We are stuck at fuc*ing 2750 km with Shaheen 3 while we should ideally have 15000 km ICBM's.

Should have launched a ICBM many years ago and mass produced lots of them till now.

We don't know that yet. There's a lot of secrecy.

I have a masters in aircraft design from Cranfield institute of technology

hahahahaha-what-a-story-mark.jpg

Every nuclear power has ICBM except for Pakistan. We are stuck at fuc*ing 2750 km with Shaheen 3 while we should ideally have 15000 km ICBM's.

Should have launched a ICBM many years ago and mass produced lots of them till now.

Pakistan doesn't want to upset daddy Usa.

Bro please.... If we had ICBM'S people would have known. You can't keep such things a secret. You do also have to test them you know?
Pakistan has everything it needs to build an ICBM, except political will and a pair to give it a go ahead.

Also budget. Even your scientists and their families are living pay check to paycheck on rental properties. Raises, benefits are promised but often not funded or given.

Pakistan has everything it needs to build an ICBM, except political will and a pair to give it a go ahead.

Also budget. Even your scientists and their families are living pay check to paycheck on rental properties. Raises, benefits are promised but often not funded or given.
you don't have the engine needed for that project , and for that you need money for research and development as long as the money wasted on some politician and their games instead on what does matter, it won't happen .

but without warhead, these missiles are not useless?
these are component of the system ,in fact that delivery system is the hardest part . then the fissile material and the warhead come last in scale of hardship to acquire.
right now the delivery system is in form of a space launch vehicle , so its not useless . if in future its decided to build the bomb , the component will be there so producing it would be easier

Back
Top Bottom