What's new

Iran's military chief: Death to Israel!

Wonderful to see you in your true colours backing up the Israeli on this page. lol
Flag-Pins-Israel-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

in the end someone said truth !!!

Yes truth must be appreciated, But I do not know how the Saudi King can suggest that they lead us all. I mean I am sure the Palestinians may not be too happy about this

That is similar to Israel vs Iran fight.

Especially the part where she was like they are both paper tigers epic lol :rofl: :rofl:

Yes truth must be appreciated, But I do not know how the Saudi King can suggest that they lead us all. I mean I am sure the Palestinians may not be too happy about this

Saudis can never lead the Ummah they sold out the day Shah Faisal was martyred :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
You only a slave,or at least a perceived one can shout from the rooftop-"I am independent". Everyday.
What do you have to say about the independent foreign policy of Vietnam, Phillipines, Repubiic of China and Tibet???
America, NATO, all the nations of Europe, and even the Arab countries (basically the entire world)... they warned us not to veto the Syria resolution.

But we vetoed it anyway. :azn: That's what you call an independent foreign policy.

Not India, who bows to America and kowtows to China whenever they find an opportunity to do so.

Pravda.ru. :lol: :lol:

Pravda = PressTV = Erdogan = BS :lol:

How are you doing my friend?? :D

Are you implying that I should get my news from BBC, CNN, Jerusalem Post, or ynetnews?

Never again - I have grown up my friend. I used to be a brainwashed and ignorant fool (like most people) who more or less hated Arabs and supported zionist and western crimes against humanity due to my complete ignorance and lifelong indoctrination by mainstream western/zionist media.

My sometimes harsh criticisms do not by any means stem from hatred to any people, but from knowledge I've gained over the past 4 years. I know what I'm criticizing, I'm simply interested in facts and justice. I've been reading some excellent books on western imperialism and zionism in the past few years, such as;

-The Holocaust Industry (Norman Finkelstein)

-Beyond Chutzpah (Norman Finkelstein)

-Rogue state - A Guide to the World's Only Superpower (William Blum)

-Kiling Hope - U.S. Military and CIA Operations since World War 2 (William Blum)

-Hegemony or Survival (Noam Chomsky)

-Media Control: The Spectacular Achievements of Propaganda (Noam Chomsky)

-Inequality, Power, and Development (Jerry kloby)

Etc..

I was also a "self-hating" Muslim, I thought we (Muslims) were all terrorists!! :D

Gone are those dark days; it feels great to be so much more enlightened. Now I can smell ignorance from afar...

Your own words fail you. Most Iranian Jews fled right after the revolution. It was a 100000 Persian Jews living in Iran and only 20000 left there now.

Keep lying.
Who could flee Iran during the revolution days. It was a choice and a "privilege" not offered to many; how many high ranking Iranian army officers could flee?

How are you doing my friend?? :D

Are you implying that I should get my news from BBC, CNN, Jerusalem Post, or ynetnews?
Of course they are million times more reliable than PressTV and Pravda clown outlets. Your quote is fake.

Back
Top Bottom