What's new

Iranian Zulfiqar missile revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the fact that Iran doubled it's military spending upsets you as well!!! Nearly double by the % of the GDP since Ahmadi was forced out and back up to 6% as it should have remained!!!!

FYI Khalij e fars was aimd at the sea!!! I'd have to be mentally disturbed to claim that it hit this target!!!!

Here is the Zelzal with a guidance kit (FYI these were tests done to create a guidance kit so their accuracy today is far better!!!! ) I hope that's more troubling news for you!!!

Watch the entire video

Unlike you I don't need to lie anymore!!! The day's of liars are DONE!

In 2012 Iranian Generals were also claiming Iran's Shahab-3 had a CEP of 50 meters!!! What Iranian generals said back then was for the security of the country the difference today is they can prove it!!! (Hell Back in 2012 I also claimed Iran's Shahab-3 had a CEP of 50 meters despite the fact that I knew better today I don't need to lie)

Emad has a CEP of 50 Meters

Fatteh, Zolfaghar, Khalj e fars have a CEP of under 10 meters

Iranian UAV's can hit moving target's

If the Zelzal had a CEP of 50 meters we wouldn't put a kick on it! I understand that's too much for you to grasp for I would be asking you to think and use your brain!!!

We Iranians may have created the word Magic & Magician but we don't do magic!!! We are the fastest growing country in science and technology and we don't need lies and magic and fake haloes around ppls heads or talk to an empty chair (Mag, Magi & Magian were Zoroastrian priests that world turned into Magic and Magician)

* Kit not kick....
You are repeating your baseless lies again. defense budget during Rohani's government was ruined and defense ministry was practically suspended. you prefer to use GDP based on dollar value and just by comparing the last year of Rohani cause that's the way you can justify your lies. and about this year's budget it was Supreme leader who ordered the government to increase the defensive budget to at least 5% of the general budget, while Rohani desperately tried to reduce it by 5,000,000,000,000 toman in their final bill. it wasn't the first time that supreme leader forced this lame government, in the previous year he issued another order to increase the R&D budget to at least 4% of the general budget. all of these specific orders because this government's only plan is to import everything and turn us to a completely dependent country, and that way justify their relations with U.S.

and about accuracy.
Tochka had an accuracy of 70m, can your brain handle it? yet that's not what Iranian commander refer to as pin point accuracy.

and here comes another baseless lie:
"If the Zelzal had a CEP of 50 meters we wouldn't put a kit on it!"
if you would listen to our commanders then you could hear them saying that supreme leader didn't even accept the 30m accuracy for our missiles, and that's why they upgraded it to below 10m (or 5 meter), what they call the pin point accuracy.
in 2012 they said the accuracy of Zelzal missiles is 50m, in 2015 they unveiled Rad307 and called it pin point accurate.

I haven't heard the 50m accuracy for shahab3, where is the link? though it's possible:
http://wars-and-history.mihanblog.com/post/137

another baseless lie:

Last edited:
Just watched the panel at the Atlantic council on Iran's missiles from a few days ago.

They basically got bunch of retards together and it was hilarious the amount of none sense you hear.

One of the guys claimed:

1-Fateh-110 has a CEP same as scud missile
2- Iran has about 100 shahab/ghadir type missiles
3- Iran will need another decade to fully master the Emad missile tech. In other words claiming Emad is a decade away from being ready!
4- Wondering if Iran can make the engine for its shahab class missile or does Iran need to import parts.

This Michael Elleman is honestly one of the dumbest "missile experts" I have come across. And this is not the first time he made moronic claims like this.

Don't you get it! They are trying to calm down the Saudi's!!! LOL!!!
Saudi's are freaking out!!!!!

This is absolute nonsense!!!

The only reason they can't claim Iran is buying it's Sejil solid fueled engines is because all the countries that they were claiming Iran was buying it's engines from had nothing like it!
So even then they had to come up with something so they started claiming that Iran has to import the fuel for it's solid fueled rockets.... that is so absurd it's hilarious

It's basically saying Iranians are building engines that they can't fuel & fuels for rockets that they can't build an engine for!!! It's absurd and their main goal is to calm down the Saudi's and Israeli's that are freaking out!

From the 90's up to today Iran both produced and purchased liquid fueled engines for 2 main reasons

1. In the 90's Iran didn't want to waist time, facilities and resources producing smaller and outdated liquid fueled engines and increasing production takes time, training people takes time,.... and Iran as it increased production always wanted all of it's facilities focused on the most advanced engines so for example once Iran developed the Shahab-2 the Shahab-1 would become irrelevant so Iran would purchase Shahab-1 type engines from North Korea and this trend continued with all the Shahab's so yes we purchased them but only when they became irrelevant.

2. Why? & why do we still purchase them? We still purchase some liquid fueled engines from North Korea not because we need it (and definitely not for any of the Ghadir class missile ) but because we are helping them out financially because they helped us when we needed it!
Iran and North Korea have had great cooperation militarily and not just in missile technology.

The fact that Iran built the Safir SLV and sent it's sat into space before N.Korea using a single engine booster should answer anyone who has half a brain about Iran's capability to produce it's own liquid fueled engines!!!!

But that doesn't mean Iran's cooperation with North Korea is going to stop! U.S. buys rocket engines from Russia & Jet trainers from the U.K. that doesn't mean.....

says who? those who till a month ago were claiming their commander is alive! ;)
Well that moron always was a puppet, their leader have always been Maryam Rajavi. I wonder if she has something to do with his death .
about the issue ,well Iran never refuted their claim and 6 dead was Iraq government claims ,the scums claimed only 1 death and not from them but from some civilian in nearby villages .

Last edited:
Ok, so what is now the real range and the CEP of the Zuliquar missile?
And how it is possible for Iran to direct a missile into a target which is hundreds of kilometers away with an CEP of estimated ~ 5-10m without satellite navigation? Iran does not posses satellites! so how is this possible?

Don't you get it! They are trying to calm down the Saudi's!!! LOL!!!
Saudi's are freaking out!!!!!

Why would they want to calm them down when they can keep them freaked out to sell more systems to them gain more tens of billions?
The moronic claims you heard in that video was purely because of that, i.e they're moronic. What is hilarious is that at some point they basically disproved their own theories but did not realise it. I.e claiming emad has not been tested thoroughly but then proceed to say Iran my be testing without disclosing to public (something which is obvious) and thus they can't do proper analysis.

Nowadays anyone that knows a few names of Iranians missile can claim to be missile expert in the US. The real experts are the likes of Uzi Rubin. I.e actual rocket scientists.

And how it is possible for Iran to direct a missile into a target which is hundreds of kilometers away with an CEP of estimated ~ 5-10m without satellite navigation? Iran does not posses satellites! so how is this possible?
well, it seems we only need to write the magic world of Death to Israel on the missile body and it'll understand were it must go.

by the way satellite is not the only way to correct the path of a missile.

You are repeating your baseless lies again. defense budget during Rohani's government was ruined and defense ministry was practically suspended. you prefer to use GDP based on dollar value and just by comparing the last year of Rohani cause that's the way you can justify your lies. and about this year's budget it was Supreme leader who ordered the government to increase the defensive budget to at least 5% of the general budget, while Rohani desperately tried to reduce it by 5,000,000,000,000 toman in their final bill. it wasn't the first time that supreme leader forced this lame government, in the previous year he issued another order to increase the R&D budget to at least 4% of the general budget. all of these specific orders because this government's only plan is to import everything and turn us to a completely dependent country, and that way justify their relations with U.S.

and about accuracy.
Tochka had an accuracy of 70m, can your brain handle it? yet that's not what Iranian commander refer to as pin point accuracy.

if you would listen to our commanders then you could hear them saying that supreme leader didn't even accept the 30m accuracy for our missiles, and that's why they upgraded it to below 10m (or 5 meter), what they call the pin point accuracy.
in 2012 they said the accuracy of Zelzal missiles is 50m, in 2015 they unveiled Rad307 and called it pin point accurate.

I haven't heard the 50m accuracy for shahab3, where is the link? though it's possible:

another baseless lie:

I have 2 questions

1.Do you think Emad's CEP is greater or less than 50 meters???

2.If the next osoulgara president of Iran takes down Iran's military expenditure to under 5% will you agree to call them traitors and refuse to vote for them ever again?

3.Are you for or against yaraneh?

upload_2016-9-30_14-22-57.png

Zelzal didn't have a guidance system
Fatteh was born with one!

4th gen Fatteh accuracy is under 10 meters

Each missile has it's own specific mission

upload_2016-9-30_14-30-28.png

WHAT IS YOUR POINT???? A 185km version with a 90's tech guidance system has a 70m CEP
WHAT IS YOUR POINT???

This just proves Iran's Zelzal is better! 50 meters is an acceptable CEP for it's mission for the Fatteh it is NOT!!

The Emad that Iran showed had already been delivered when Iran made it public and even at that time Iran was working on 2nd generation PBV and had almost completed testing of the 2nd improve version of the Emad. pass khob khodetoo bechezoon

And Rafzanjani was never a reformist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and about accuracy.

another baseless lie:

I have 2 questions

2.If the next osoulgara president of Iran takes down Iran's military expenditure to under 5% will you agree to call them traitors and refuse to vote for them ever again?

3.Are you for or against yaraneh?

upload_2016-9-30_14-22-57.png

upload_2016-9-30_14-30-28.png

WHAT IS YOUR POINT???? A 185km version with a 90's tech guidance system has a 70m CEP
WHAT IS YOUR POINT???

This just proves Iran's Zelzal is better! 50 meters is an acceptable CEP for it's mission for the Fatteh it is NOT!!

The Emad that Iran showed had already been delivered when Iran made it public and even at that time Iran was working on 2nd generation PBV and had almost completed testing of the 2nd improve version of the Emad. pass khob khodetoo bechezoon

Name 10 major Military projects started during the 1st 3 years of Ahmadi that have come to fruition today! Upgrades don't count I mean news systems and platforms that can compete with Shamkhani's record!
SHOW ME!

And Rafzanjani was never a reformist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually GPS is the least viable way for your most strategic tactical weapons you have!!!
GPS as Iran showed can be jammed so the most viable way is to have multi system incorporation & not to rely on a single system

1. integrate multiple Internal navigation systems from the simplest INS to imaging both the earth and star's... an autonomous system is always the best system...

2.Achieve higher altitude trajectories to allow for ground communication with your PBV basically your PBV will have to act as a independent satellite but at the same time your PBV also needs to be independent enough to act on it's own if jammed

3. Easy adaptability for quick system adjustments after battle assessments.

4. From within your own territory you can send up 3 balloons for communication, triangulation & Intel

5.On the ground Intel & sensors

I personally believe imaging or counter imaging is the way to go I personally believe digital imaging and computing power has increased to a point that any $500 laptop has enough computing power to achieve 10m CEP with some nifty software, flight control system, an imaging device (Radar imaging, IR Imaging, Laser imaging... ) can easily turn an unguided rocket to a high precision weapon!

In terms of cost of adding a PBV to your missile I don't believe the cost would be any more than building a single ATGM. (R&D costs aside)

I think $10k USD increase in price for every 100 km is worth a CEP of 10-50 meters

Last edited:
Uzi Rubin's full and very interesting analysis from back in 2009
Watch the full video if you have time it's much better than sound bites

Why would they want to calm them down when they can keep them freaked out to sell more systems to them gain more tens of billions?
The moronic claims you heard in that video was purely because of that, i.e they're moronic. What is hilarious is that at some point they basically disproved their own theories but did not realise it. I.e claiming emad has not been tested thoroughly but then proceed to say Iran my be testing without disclosing to public (something which is obvious) and thus they can't do proper analysis.

Nowadays anyone that knows a few names of Iranians missile can claim to be missile expert in the US. The real experts are the likes of Uzi Rubin. I.e actual rocket scientists.

Because they are freaking out beyond wanting weapons! They want an attack and all the money the U.S. makes off the Saudi's they have to turn back and give to the Israeli's as military aid!!! so the U.S. government isn't benefitting just some US companies are....

And downplaying Iran's capabilities will refrain and discourage them from following Iran's path!!! And that's a far more worrying development for the U.S.

I have 2 questions

less than 50 meter.
watch the impact video again. the background voice says missile hit exactly beside the balloon!

emad accuracy.jpg

I wouldn't call him even osoulgara let alone voting him!

View attachment 339502

WHAT IS YOUR POINT???

You say Zelzal didn't have any guidance system, and I say your words are absolutely baseless.
just few days ago in the 31 shahrivar parade they showed the same Zelzal which you call it rocket, and the label was Zelzal missile, just after that there was Fajr, and label was Fajr rocket, so they knew what they are writing.
If as you claim Zelzal didn't have any guidance system, they wouldn't call it a missile.

Name 10 major Military projects started during the 1st 3 years of Ahmadi that have come to fruition today! Upgrades don't count I mean news systems and platforms that can compete with Shamkhani's record!
SHOW ME!
me and other members have already answered this argument. defensive projects and plans are continuous, defined independently from government changes, the only affect of government is the amount of budget.

I have a very simple question. tell me what happens when you reduce the budget of an organization (defense ministry in our case) by 85%? just answer this.

defense ministry budget in 92(Ahmadinejad):136.925.800
defense ministry budget in 93 (Rohani): 20.929.320

http://www.rajanews.com/news/200942

less than 50 meter.
watch the impact video again. the background voice says missile hit exactly beside the balloon!

View attachment 339792

I wouldn't call him even osoulgara let alone voting him!

You say Zelzal didn't have any guidance system, and I say your words are absolutely baseless.
just few days ago in the 31 shahrivar parade they showed the same Zelzal which you call it rocket, and the label was Zelzal missile, just after that there was Fajr, and label was Fajr rocket, so they knew what they are writing.
If as you claim Zelzal didn't have any guidance system, they wouldn't call it a missile.

me and other members have already answered this argument. defensive projects and plans are continuous, defined independently from government changes, the only affect of government is the amount of budget.

I have a very simple question. tell me what happens when you reduce the budget of an organization (defense ministry in our case) by 85%? just answer this.

defense ministry budget in 92(Ahmadinejad):136.925.800
defense ministry budget in 93 (Rohani): 20.929.320

http://www.rajanews.com/news/200942

1st go lean the difference between didn't & doesn't then come talk to me!
2ndly Your source much like you doesn't know how to count and defense budgets are based on % of you budget & GDP not by $!!!! A man comes and so utterly demolishes your economy than your forced to.....

I can't even remember the last time Iran spent under $1 Billion USD 1,000,000,000 for it's military!

Chand solleteh?

The fact that you can't even appreciate being able to hit a target with a CEP of 50m at a distance of 1,700 km without a single sat in space is truly sad

Emad 2 CEP will be under 50 meters don't worry!

1st go lean the difference between didn't & doesn't then come talk to me!
2ndly Your source much like you doesn't know how to count and defense budgets are based on % of you budget & GDP not by $!!!! A man comes and so utterly demolishes your economy than your forced to.....

I can't even remember the last time Iran spent under $1 Billion USD 1,000,000,000 for it's military!

Chand solleteh?

The fact that you can't even appreciate being able to hit a target with a CEP of 50m at a distance of 1,700 km without a single sat in space is truly sad

Emad 2 CEP will be under 50 meters don't worry!
This is the same missile which was fired back in 2012 and you called it a Rocket, eventhough they were calling it a missile.

Yet, the same penniless Rohani spent two times more than Ahmadinejad!

This is the same missile which was fired back in 2012 and you called it a Rocket, eventhough they were calling it a missile.

Yet, the same penniless Rohani spent two times more than Ahmadinejad!

Guess you & your BBC is now endorsing Ahamadi!! LOL!!!

Tashakaor beh Rahbar moazameh engelab keh on mozdoor o bi kar kard! Ay val beh Rahbar!!!!

what would be wrong with Ahmadinejad ?
He was very patriotic and antiwest, right?

Last edited:
and the ability to control your mouth are also valuable qualities.
Phillipino out of control president has the craziest mouth ever and has 70%+ approval rating. Just saying that some can talk reckless and still be OK country leaders. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom