What's new

Iranian Zulfiqar missile revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukarl

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Today, during the parade, a new generation of Fateh family missile called zulfiqar has been revealed. The missile has a range of 750km and has multiple warheads:

upload_2016-9-21_14-50-57.png

upload_2016-9-21_14-51-21.png

alalam_636100525481327899_25f_4x3.jpg

Last edited:
What type is it? Is it another soviet reverse engineering project?

And whats the point of these missiles without nuclear capabilities? It would be much better for an airstrike instead.

What type is it? Is it another soviet reverse engineering project?

And whats the point of these missiles without nuclear capabilities? It would be much better for an airstrike instead.

This missile has nothing to do with "soviet missiles". It's an Iranian designed system.

And yes, a missile with 750km range with pinpoint accuracy is so useless. Those dumb Iranian generals. What are they doing wasting money on such things :lol:

Last edited:
This missile is probably armed with MRV you can see in pic below. The below pic is from 2014:

Zelzal-missile.jpg

You can see the black/white warhead with fin.
I don't think so missile of such diameter could carry MRV probably a singe re-entry vehicle like most of the modern short to medium range missile equipped with.

I don't think so missile of such diameter could carry MRV probably a singe re-entry vehicle like most of the modern short to medium range missile equipped with.

I just posted a pic showing such MRV. You can clearly see 4 of such warheads could be carried.

I just posted a pic showing such MRV. You can clearly see 4 of such warheads could be carried.
I can't see any picture of four warheads this missile is carrying, If true then it must be MiRV which i highly doubt that this small diameter missile could hold multipal warheads.

Kindly let us know the details like payload, length, diameter and range.

I can't see any picture of four warheads this missile is carrying, If true then it must be MiRV which i highly doubt that this small diameter missile could hold multipal warheads.

look at the pic I posted, see the black/white warhead with fin and 4x such bombs will be used.

Range= 750km
payload= 500-750kg
diameter and range seem same as other Fateh missiles.
CEP= <15m.

look at the pic I posted, see the black/white warhead with fin and 4x such bombs will be used.

Range= 750km
payload= 500-750kg
diameter and range seem same as other Fateh missiles.
CEP= <15m.
Post that pic here for me for clarification since pic 1 is showing a truck carrying two missile and what can i guess or you wants to say this vehicle can carry four missile again that does't mean it is MARV or MIRV.

4x such bombs will be used.
Brother there is difference between bomb, warhead and missile.
Bomb means any explosive thing.
Warhead is a section of missile who carry explosive.

Missile is a complete package with warhead, guidance or flight control computer and rocket motors.

Post that pic here for me for clarification since pic 1 is showing a truck carrying two missile and what can i guess or you wants to say this vehicle can carry four missile again that does't mean it is MARV or MIRV.

You're looking at the wrong pic bro. Look at where I circled below:

upload_2016-9-21_15-39-11.png

It was stated that 4 such missile can be carried. Perfect for bombing areas like enemies airports etc.

Brother there is difference between bomb, warhead and missile.
Bomb means any explosive thing.
Warhead is a section of missile who carry explosive.

Missile is a complete package with warhead, guidance or flight control computer and rocket motors.

No offence bro, but I really don't need you to tell me about these things. I've been following these topic long enough to know.

You're looking at the wrong pic bro. Look at where I circled below:

View attachment 336515

It was stated that 4 such missile can be carried. Perfect for bombing areas like enemies airports etc.
ufff my God this is might be an anti tank missile.

I am done with you.

Bye

Some MIRV warheads
W87_MIRV.jpg

images

Minuteman3-MIRV.jpg

080620-F-1234P-006.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom