What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

watched this last nite..He thinks the first version will be a Naval version . Probably to be unveiled as part of that Drone carrier Iranian navy is building..we shall see.:what:
How big do you think the prototype in the video is? The image is very blurry but I think there might be a person next to it.

watched this last nite..He thinks the first version will be a Naval version . Probably to be unveiled as part of that Drone carrier Iranian navy is building..we shall see.:what:
it hasn't flown even once in 10 years, it was obviously a propaganda piece, why won't these people just let go?

How big do you think the prototype in the video is? The image is very blurry but I think there might be a person next to it.
Good question..size must be governed by what they can land on that carrier..I do not have carriers dimensions..

it hasn't flown even once in 10 years, it was obviously a propaganda piece, why won't these people just let go?
This will be an excellent remotely piloted aircraft...as per video..4 samples will be made for various branches of military for evaluation..mass production will depend if they place an order..

I wonder what engine they used to power this with?
F-1DkQJWcAE5eJL

This will be an excellent remotely piloted aircraft...as per video..4 samples will be made for various branches of military for evaluation..mass production will depend if they place an order..
I very much doubt it, it was a terrible design 10 years ago, and nowadays Iran has Shahed 171 which is much better. No need for sci-fi nonsense that has the aerodnyamics of a brick and RCS of a B-52 lol

@Stryker1982 another stark contrast is just how heavily armed everything made by Iran is, if there's space to put a missile on it, Iranians put it

Look at this recently revealed minisub and try to count how many sensors there are, and the only weapons are 2 little Orka torpedoes

Last edited:
So? what did it accomplish? Gaza is a smoldering ruin.

Why don't you be a man and go to Gaza,

You're a dickless coward

Losers think like you

Oh did it make any difference?

Go to Gaza is that all you skinny black ugly Hindu lovers can say?

Stay a loser your whole life and be sub servant to your master Netanyahu

Losers think like you

Oh did it make any difference?

Go to Gaza is that all you skinny black ugly Hindu lovers can say?

Stay a loser your whole life and be sub servant to your master Netanyahu
fuckoff you whoreson, all you managed to do is destroy Gaza.

Attack without any strategy to win is just a waste of lives. Which is what's happening.

fuckoff you whoreson, all you managed to do is destroy Gaza.

Attack without any strategy to win is just a waste of lives. Which is what's happening.

your mother is a whore and she was raped by Netanyahu which gave birth to a ba@stard Black Skinny Indian Hindu lover boy like you

now go worship your father Netanyahu

It's gonna be very annoying if they don't see this project to completion. Even if it is done, they won't unveil it given the current climate anyways.

I very much doubt it, it was a terrible design 10 years ago, and nowadays Iran has Shahed 171 which is much better. No need for sci-fi nonsense that has the aerodnyamics of a brick and RCS of a B-52 lol
Personally I think this was a manned project, an aspiration really that failed and put on the shelf, years later the OWJ engine (Improved J85) came into fruition and they integrated that into the plane and the project shelfed again............after UAV tech continued to grow, and SATCOM appears to have been integrated into UAVs, they figured they needed a unmanned aircraft at some point and they had already done some of the work on this platform. In the future they'd want to have some jet-powered TAC-AIR that wasn't worthy of a museum and revived this project where all the parts are indigenous and their no fear of getting cut off from spare parts and supplies to keep them airworthy. That's my take.

They may have changed the airframe given the last images we've seen of it was a manned version which never got anywhere years ago. I hope they did.

What i'd like to see is this thing turning into the next gen Karrar if this project actually goes to completion. You'd have to make 4 varriants of a Karrar to perform 4 different roles, turn this into a platform that combines all roles into 1 and do them better. That's my ideal situation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom