What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

this is what indigenous really looks like not copying from West who give u blue prints and proclaiming its the next generation.
Gotta start from somewhere you know. They never gave blueprints too us either lol.

Looks good, but what sort of datalink capability is on this thing? How far can you transmit this video feed? Can you target update based on that?

Can different 136s communicate with each other? Can the one with the camera update the target information of the ones that do not, together acting like a swarm?

The camera necessitates a lot of other features to fully exploit the potential of the system. How many of those are in place?

I usually never get answers to such questions. But it's a good thing that things are evolving.
Shahed-136 always could establish sort of data link with mohajer-6 i don't see any reason why it could not do so with our other variant s like low rcs shahed-171 or shahed-129 or 149

Never mentioned any details on it. Although I'd imagine probably somewhere under 200km I think the mini-jet engine version of the Shahed 131/136 would probably have the optics installed, because it's range is reduced alot. To me no point in putting optics on a UAS that can travel theater distances but can only transmit data below 200 or 150 km.
seriously doubt the range is probably several time of what you mentioned we don't have the spec for that but we have shahed-191 with 500kg takeoff weight anď4.5 hours of endurance and a maximum range of 1500km
now a jet powered shahed-136 will be 200-250 kg even if it carry 1/3rd of shahed-191 fuel because its lighter and can fly faster must be able to have at least half its endurance

700 km/h is quite fast. probably too fast for either 129 or 149, likely a manned aircraft.
it can be a variant of karrar

seriously doubt the range is probably several time of what you mentioned we don't have the spec for that but we have shahed-191 with 500kg takeoff weight anď4.5 hours of endurance and a maximum range of 1500km
now a jet powered shahed-136 will be 200-250 kg even if it carry 1/3rd of shahed-191 fuel because its lighter and can fly faster must be able to have at least half its endurance
No issue on range I believe, the biggest problem is the communication range.

Communication range is the limiting factor, a relay UAV can help extend it, but not alot more. A Shahed-121 or 123 would play that role.

it can be a variant of karrar
Yup, could be observation variant of Karrar. SAR and/or EO/IO

No issue on range I believe, the biggest problem is the communication range.

Communication range is the limiting factor, a relay UAV can help extend it, but not alot more. A Shahed-121 or 123 would play that role.

Yup, could be observation variant of Karrar. SAR and/or EO/IO
I thought about Karrar too but it doesn't have the endurance and just not a very good reconnaissance platform. My money is still on RF-4E

I thought about Karrar too but it doesn't have the endurance and just not a very good reconnaissance platform. My money is still on RF-4E
900-1000km is the endurance of karrar but you can be right on the range of the flight

900-1000km is the endurance of karrar
1000km ferry range with no payload probably. Combat range would probably be around 500km with a 500kg payload.
Could be, might be why transponder is on, they wouldn't do that for UAVs generally. I don't know what kind of recon capabilities they've put on it.

You have to appreciate the stark contrast between the two countries considering just how ridiculously open Turkey is, we're making a 5. Gen. Fighter jet and everything is public, not just what it is now but also how it will be in 5 and 10 years in the future, but when you're looking at Iran, everything is secret.

Your estimates seem fair but for all we know there isn't ability to transmit video at all and we just watched something that got recorded in an SD card and retreived later lol.

Anything Iran makes even a fly is used against Israel

Every bomb and bullet that has hit Israel either made by Iran or Iranian know how so that’s enough

We don’t need women helping Palestine we need real men like Iranians

I know Turkish NATO fanboys are upset but your master already told you to remain quite

Netanyahu tells Arabs to stay silent and don’t speak

Back
Top Bottom