What's new

Why Armenia And Serbia Might Seek Iranian Drones

No it won't.. Lmao we have been thru this discussion.. Educating another Iranian on this all over again
facepalm-annoyed.gif

Is this some kind of propaganda they ran in Iran I mean exclusive about the missiles lmao.. Misslies won't even be able to capture you a well fortified checkmate example see Bakhmut

Ballistic missiles do not fulfill a comparable role in Russia's defence doctrine. Not even close.

Their use by Iran would not be intended to flatten nor to capture towns. But to serve as an area denial tool neutralizing the static infrastructure enemy air power is reliant upon.

it won't genius and they won't be able to even flatten a small sized city with only 100.000 population if you dropped all your stock there

It will prevent the enemy from employing its main offensive weapon to the desired effect.

He is searching for some boost after knowing that the turks have ruled Iran for nearly 800 years.. He doesn't know that they aren't the same people

Rulers who considered themselves heirs to and continuators of the ancient Iranian imperial tradition, not representatives of another people.

An excerpt from the Shahname commissioned by Safavid emperor Shah Tahmaseb:

The_Court_of_Gayumars.jpg

To those who don't know, the Shahname (Book of Kings) by 10th-11th century Iranian poet Ferdosi, is considered the national Iranian epos.

Last edited:
@MMM-E

More of Erdogan photos ?

Ballistic missiles do not fulfill a comparable role in Russia's defence doctrine. Not even close.

Their use by Iran would not be intended to flatten nor to capture towns. But to serve as an area denial tool by neutralizing enemy air power.

It will prevent the enemy from employing its main offensive weapon to the desired effect.

"Turks" who considered themselves heirs to and continuators of the ancient Iranian imperial tradition.

An excerpt from the Shahname commissioned by Safavid ruler Shah Tahmaseb:

The_Court_of_Gayumars.jpg

To those who don't know, the Shahname (Book of Kings) by 10th century Iranian poet Ferdosi, is considered the national Iranian epos. There is, literally, nothing Turkic about it.

Long Live shahnameh

Shahnameh is identity certificate of every Iranian 😇

Not your post, my own countryman is using that racial tacitc. For you, i am a well wisher of Turkey.

Not your post, my own countryman is using that racial tacitc. For you, i am a well wisher of Turkey.
When they have eye on my Iranian people I have no other choice othar than proving they are 80% similar to Iranians

A series of mistakes and failures over the course of three decades led to the Armenian defeat. There's not one independent expert or professional with indepth knowledge of the region who will question this point.

Can't you get it into your thick Greek skull that you'll get what you work for, not what you wish for?
Their problem was their small population and economy from the beginning. That's why they couldn't afford to buy weapons as good as the Azeris. Another problem was that they allowed an idiot to take power and make the Russians angry.

Their tactics although very good and successful until the early 2020s,eventually failed because they didn't have the means to defend against the tactics and weapons of the Azeris. That,coupled with Pashinyan's betrayal and incompetence.

Armenians had DECADES to prepare themselves for this inevitable and unavoidable confrontation. If you cannot modernise your military in 30 years eventhough you're not under international sanctions, what do you expect? The cause for this epic Armenian failure wasn't just the subpar equipment in their inventory.
That's what I said above,their economy wouldn't allow it. Of course,they also made purchases that made no sense. But yes,I agree with you that they had if not 30,at least 20 years to modernize their Armed Forces.

Like...Pashinyan bought a lot of used OSA from Jordan and called it a success. Wasted money. Others questioned why they bought 4 Su-30SMs from Russia (that were not even used) instead of Chinese drones.

And you could ask why even the Iskander? To have threaten Azerbaijan with supposed strategic hits? It was used poorly.

Still, the 'orthodox brother' believes that a few Russian military systems that have been debunked all over the world would have changed the course of the war.

Do you believe in Santa Clause, too?
First of all,Armenians are Oriental Orthodox,not Eastern Orthodox. Just letting you know.

Now,better Russian systems like a lot of Tor-M2s and Pantsirs (whatever the version),as well as maybe other equipment,could have given them a much better chance to defend against UCAVs and loitering munitions. Would they have won in the end? I don't know. But they could have given them a better success rate to resist the Azeri attack and strike a better deal at the end.

This is factually wrong. They did not cause 'heavy casualties' to the Azeri forces. On the contrary, the Armenians were defenders with strategically comfortable positions all along the line of contact. On top of that they had decades to prepare themselves for an Azeri assault, yet, they failed miserably.
They had very good defensive lines,but were not ready for UCAVs and loitering munitions,artillery and on top of that,Pashinyan's refusal to send reinforcements where they were needed or send big forces from Armenia proper when asked by Artsakh.

Still,the Azeris DID have heavy casualties considering they had the upper hand in the war with bigger manpower,more weapons,better equipment,drones and better AA defence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom