What's new

Iranian Police in Bajaj Pulsars !

Ghanta.................:lol:

i am from a family thats doing spare parts buisness for last 40 years or may be more bajaj has tranformed a lot and new pulsars are just great when it comes to mentainence & after sales cost no matter how much the guys from honda , hero or TVS brag about pulsars low refienment or grip or any other thing they fancy about Pulsars and discovers beat thems hands down whether its milage, power to engine capacity ratio , speed , rifienment or cost of owner ship ...... in short bajaj has prooved thats its sub ka baap when it comes to making value for money bikes and no one has anything now or in future at the price what bajaj can offer ......i love Hamara Bajaj :yahoo:

The colour is Maroune and not reddish guys :lol:

Aren't these max speed numbers advertised by manufacturers. I have never seen anyone reaching it in real life.

These mentioned speed targets can be easily acheived well within the 6 months of the manufacture of the bike .

Aren't these max speed numbers advertised by manufacturers. I have never seen anyone reaching it in real life.

In my college we have pulsar group .Got hand on each one and thats my speed. Even you can go to youtube u can get these speed not sure... But youtube got some.
Tel me add my weight is 64kg and air pressure front 25 and 35.

In my college we have pulsar group .Got hand on each one and thats my speed. Even you can go to youtube u can get these speed not sure... But youtube got some.

Speed thrills But Kills.

Honda Unicorn best bike.

Unicorn bahut peeche rah gaya hai race mein :P
The only thing good in Honda's stable that I can think and afford to buy is the CBR 250. Everything else is trash.

interesting. Where did you get to drive at 148?

interesting. Where did you get to drive at 148?
Just take it on a cliff with too much height, jump with your Pulsar and best acceleration you will get, 9.8m/s^2 :enjoy:

220px-MumbaiPuneExpressway.jpg
Mumbai-Pune-Expressway.jpg
Mumbai_Pune_ExpresswayDec2007.jpg
69391636dl2.jpg
892047_mumbai_pune_express_highway.jpg

it's mumbai pune express highway........ :)
@MST these road

Last edited by a moderator:

Ye bhee bach gaya :angry:

:rofl:

yaar alto se hit hote hi right side jump mar k gir gaye and bike left side khai me... thanks too riding gear saved me a lot
sala alto wala achanak rok diya dont know for what..... break mare mare hit ho hi gaya.....

Back
Top Bottom