What's new

Iranian Police in Bajaj Pulsars !

yaar alto se hit hote hi right side jump mar k gir gaye and bike left side khai me... thanks too riding gear saved me a lot
sala alto wala achanak rok diya dont know for what..... break mare mare hit ho hi gaya.....

lagta hai alto me koi achha sa maal thaa jo aap bhatak gaye :woot::woot:

kyon hai na ?????:azn:

:rofl:

I thought the discussion was on iranian police using puslar...... Off topic ke opper off topic hogaya.... Bhatakthe bhatakthe kahaan pohunche hum?????????

You are not allowed on the Mumbai Pune expressway on bikes except for the small stretch near Lonavla. ******* racists..:angry:

< 200kph is not high speed. 120 kph is my morning commute to work.

120kmph for a 150cc bike is breakneck speed anywhere.

You are not allowed on the Mumbai Pune expressway on bikes except for the small stretch near Lonavla. ******* racists..:angry:

120kmph for a 150cc bike is breakneck speed anywhere.

Then you havnt seen... You can even google about accident happing on bike in pune-mumbai express way. And that was 220cc not 150cc. And i m not talking about till mumbai. M saying till pune.

@KS
@KRAIT
@MST

So I was banned when this thread was in full swing and I really need more info on the Royal Enfield C50 (either desert colour or my fav the army green colour). Here there's only one show room and they're in Edmonton. Coincidentally I'm actually relocating to the province of Alberta, but I'm going to Calgary, not Edmonton. That means I won't have access to them till summer. On top of that I don't have my motorcyle license yet and that needs to be taken care of.

I hear that in India there are 6-8 month waiting lists for the classic model is that true? How much are they going for in India and do you have any idea how much they're overseas? On youtube I saw people from India throwing around really mouth watering figures like 2200 dollars. Here the bikes will at least be 6000-7000 (at least), but that's just my guess.

If there's such a difference than I can just take a trip to India and see the country for a month, buy one of these beauties and put it on a ship and import it to Canada and it would still come out cheaper.

I swear the second I saw this bike I knew I had to have it. I've never been interested in bikes much, but since I was a little kid I was fascinated with these classic military bikes. It doesn't get anymore classic than this beauty.

It's a very small bike and it looks like a baby beside modern cruisers I see people riding here in Canada, but that's the whole damn point. It looks legit and exactly like those bikes I saw in movies when I was a kid. My father had a very similar bike when I was 6-7, but one day he was fixing it in the backyard when he somehow managed to crash it into a solid brick wall. He totalled the damn thing and just sold it as scrap a while later lool. I don't think I ever saw him riding the damn thing. He said he did when he was in his 20's. Looking back it's such a shame that he totalled it b/c it would've been mine now.

fuuu I've never wanted something so bad

Royal_Enfield_Bullet_C5_Military+5.jpg

Royal-Enfield-Classic-Battle-Green.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abii Buddy, You can buy it second hand or ask mechanic to build you one. I mean they take old bike and fit it with recent engine and all the stuff. It is good if one wants to save some money. I will ask my mechanic about it. Many people do this. My neighbor had old one and ordered the engine separately. But at the end Canadaian norms is what you have to keep in mind.

There is an orkut/FB community too, may be there are few foreigners who own this. They can tell you about shipping it. They are quite helpful if you are really interested in classic Enfield.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/royalenfieldgroup/

Let me know if you can't get info.

Over the past few years, a number of Royal Enfield enthusiasts from other countries come to India and buy our Indian models. Subsequently, they import the motorcycles to their respective countries.

A number of them buy the motorcycle here because they feel it is cheaper this way. During registration of those motorcycles in their country, these individuals need to provide various documents and modifications to conform to the specific Ministry of Transport guidelines in their country. The Indian models do not conform to those guidelines and so they are left with a motorcycle that cannot be used, not to mention lots of good money wasted. If only they had bought the motorcycle through our official distributor in their respective country.

The following points outline some of the factors that need to be considered in order to evaluate what is involved when you carry out a private import.

The scenario is as per the current terms and conditions prevailing, but you should be aware that legislation is constantly changing in these countries to prevent such imports.

Indian motorcycle models are different from EEC/UK/USA models and will not pass a Ministry of Transport (MOT) test.

Models meant for other countries are not sold in India. The Indian model motorcycles cannot be registered in any other country other than India or SAARC nations as they do not meet the statutory norms prevailing there.

All UK/EEC specification motorcycles comply with Whole Vehicle Type Approval (WVTA) and have VIN plates. From June 2003, all models of bike, not previously imported into the UK/EEC, must have a WVTA with the consequent VIN plate and Certificate of Conformity from Royal Enfield. All USA specification motorcycles comply with FMVSS rules and regulations and have a VIN plate. Each individual state in the USA also has registration rules that parallel the Federal rules so even if a bike somehow gets past US Customs the owner will most likely be unable to register the motorcycle.

A motorcycle that does not comply with the UK or EEC or USA rules may not have valid insurance, thus leaving the owner liable to an insurance company refusing to pay out on any claim, including third party liability.

Royal Enfield will not be liable for registration, compliance certificates or any documents whatsoever, which may be required for the private import of our bikes and it will be purely at the risk of the buyer.

http://www.bcmtouring.com/forum/gen...sic-500-export-procedure-india-canada-t41344/

@vsdoc Hey buddy, your input for our friend about this bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a British guy in my workshop, he is an avid bike fan. He likes to assemble his own bikes and have more than 10 bikes in his garage :smitten:

He is bugging me to bring one Enfield from India as its very difficult/expensive to buy here in the UK. He want me to to bring one part each time I visit India so that he can assemble it by himself :D

Then you havnt seen... You can even google about accident happing on bike in pune-mumbai express way. And that was 220cc not 150cc. And i m not talking about till mumbai. M saying till pune.

mate you are not allowed on the Mumbai pune expressway on bikes except for the small stretch near Khandala tunnel where NH4 and the expresway are the same.

:lol:

Back in the days, when father used to return after fortnight or a month from his duty, the next day he used to take care of his bike first. And I used to help him. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom