What's new

Iranian Police in Bajaj Pulsars !

Are yaar....Okies, I want a daughter as first child. If I don't have son and my daughter wants it, I will happily give her or to her husband.

Don't worry you can adapt me!
I'll take good care of lovely and mejestic Enfield and what ever you leave behind you!!

Didn't like 220. I bought Pulsar 180 just because of black color all over. :D

Many of my friends have bought Enfield. The neighbor I am talking about, he go on long tour and along with few foreign riders who visit him. And no pillion ride. Full gear for protection. No Herogiri. :D

Ask them to contact @vsdoc too.. he is crazy about his bullet and goes for long ride..

Last edited by a moderator:
Doh sawaal pooch liay tum logon ki aisi taisi hogai.

I didn't say its not a Bajaj Pulsar, I said, how do YOU KNOW its a Bajaj Pulsar?

Masla yeh hai kuch logon ka "Main superpower Indian hoon, meri baat maano bass".

Doh sawaal pooch liay tum logon ki aisi taisi hogai.
I didn't say its not a Bajaj Pulsar, I said, how do YOU KNOW its a Bajaj Pulsar?
Masla yeh hai kuch logon ka "Main superpower Indian hoon, meri baat maano bass".
Aisi taise ? :blink: Bhai I have Pulsar 180, my three friends have Pulsar, we see these bikes in huge number as they revived Bajaj and is sold in very huge numbers.

We see the Bajaj logo. Its unique design and everything.

Tell me which fruit is this ?

images

If you call it Mango, I will ask you how do YOU KNOW its a MANGO ?

masla yeh hai kuch logon ka "Ye ek Zionist Conspiracy hai, Propaganda hai"
:rofl:

Aisi taise ? :blink: Bhai I have Pulsar 180, my three friends have Pulsar, we see these bikes in huge number as they revived Bajaj and is sold in very huge numbers.

images

That's a bad comparison when what you're showing me in the original photo is akin to this:

V8mv.jpeg

Now tell me which fruit is it?

images

Which Bike is this???

10417d1208608993-china-hits-back-us-rights-gulsar_china.jpg

Mango can't be faked but Bikes can be....

Waitin for Pulsar 350 which will be launched this year !!

pulsar-350.jpg

Bajaj Auto has bought Austrian KTM . The engine you can see here is inspired from KTM350... Bajaj has launched KTM 200 cc and Pulsar NS-200 at same time... (price 2000-2200 USD) (25 BHP engine)

Next launch is KTM350 and Pulsar-350 (4000-5000 USD) (35-40BHP Engine).
Engine: Totally Oil cooled (No air cooled)
Disk Breaks : Good quality bigger diameter..

Only thing in this bike is from Pulsar is "Fuel Tank" rest all are changed.

That's a bad comparison when what you're showing me in the original photo is akin to this:
Now tell me which fruit is it?
Hey bhagwan.............I haven't seen this fruit, but you have seen mango in your real life. You have eaten it and touched it.

I have pulsar and I ride it. I saw it everyday. And guess what you can see it on roads in abundance all the year long not just in summer.

35_8907140420_L600.jpg

images

Aur proof chahiye ?

DSC02153_E.jpg

bajaj-pulsar-150-cc-black-bangalore_1.jpg

Which Bike is this???

Mango can't be faked but Bikes can be....
Gulsar. Of course Bike can be faked. But look at the logo on this bike and one the original pic. There is visible difference.

Missiles can be faked, how can you say its indigenous. Submarines can be reverse engineered too. How do we know it ? Because of available information.
And what proof do you want more ?
@Black Widow Its sold in Iran by name of Pulse, nor Pulsar.

pulse

big-pulsar.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazingly nowdays i see my states police use black pulsar 180 and Apache RTR .
I have a bad habit of increasing the accelerator of my avenger to its fullest .
One day these young policemen started chasing me and after 5 minutes caught hold of me and I was like am I dealing with Indian police or Italian one here :woot: ?

Back
Top Bottom