What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

I mentioned in my post that it might be "fatal" in English and it does mean deadly as you said , but what I asked is since when we name and call our manufactured weapons with English words? that's why I doubt ...
Bro that's not a name for new Iranian missile system. He means Iranian missiles will be deadly for enemies.

Iran Says Missiles Ready to Annihilate Israel

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – A senior Iranian commander called on the Tel Aviv regime to learn from its past mistakes, saying that hundreds of missiles are ready across the Islamic regions to hit Israel in case of any wrong move by Zionists.

“Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime (of Israel) are provided more than ever,” Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Hossein Salami said, addressing the weekly Friday Prayers in Tehran held after massive rallies marking the International Quds Day.

“Today, more than 100,000 missiles are ready to fly from Lebanon,” he said, adding that whenever the Zionists attempt to repeat their past mistakes based on their wrong estimates, the missiles will be fired and hit Israel and will lead to new developments.

The commander went on to say that in addition to missiles, there are “tens of thousands of destructive long-range missiles” in some other Islamic regions, which are targeting the entire Israeli-occupied territories, ranging from Haifa to Tel Aviv, and are ready for order to remove Israel from the political geography of the world.

“…If the Zionists make a wrong move, all the occupied territories will come under attack from dedicated fighters and God willing, the territories will be liberated,” Brigadier General Salami noted.

Millions of fasting Iranian people took to the streets on Friday to attend nationwide rallies to express solidarity with the Palestinian people, who have been suffering from Israel’s atrocities for decades.

Venting their anger on the Tel Aviv regime and its allies, demonstrators call for an end to the Israeli occupation of Palestine, Judaization of the holy city of al-Quds and construction of Israeli settlements across the West Bank.

Carrying placards and chanting slogans against Israel and the US, marchers voiced their support for the people of Gaza and the West Bank, and reiterated their opposition to the occupation of the Palestinian territories by Zionists.

Each year, the International Quds Day is held on the last Friday of the holy Muslim month of Ramadan.

The event’s raison d'être is renewing support for the Palestinians and fierce denunciation of Israel.

The day is also seen as the legacy of the late founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Imam Khomeini, who officially declared the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan as International Quds Day back in 1979.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2016/07/01/1119499/iran-says-missiles-ready-to-hit-israel

Toam ke faghat zede Iran migi. Baba kheyli nokhbe hasti.

Zoj Irani ha hich ghomi tu jahan vojud nadaran ke bar zede keshvare khodeshun sohbat konan.

Zoj na Joz!!!

Hagheeghat o ghoftan heech goh zed e Irani neest azeezam!

For us to grow we need to point out our weaknesses so we can improve on them because if we stay under the delusion that that we have everything and we are good at everything then there is no need for us to work twice as hard as others to improve on our weaknesses and flaws!!

pass hagheeghat o goftan heech vaght zed e Irani neest

We are one of the top 10 missile powers of the world that is a fact!!! But our SLBM capabilities are not more advanced than North Korea's!
And from the tests conducted it seems Iran has chosen Cruise Missiles for it's sub's over SLBM's now that could change now that could change but currently those are the facts!
And Iran's cruise missile capabilities are far more advanced than North Korea's

But I'm not going to sit here and knowingly lie about a capability I know we don't have!

North korea's recent Musudan HS-10 missile test actually succeeded .

" South Korea, US and Japan eventually confirmed that the missile reached an apogee of about 1,000 km and landed in Sea of Japan (East Sea of Korea) at about 400 km away from the launch site.

However with the subsequent analysis, experts agreed that the about 1,000 km apogee is intended for the missile to fly at a steeper angle than would be ideal that could reach its maximum range of 3,500 km or more as a deliberate attempt to avoid Japanese airspace. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BM25_Musudan

684168863.JPG

45615347.JPG
93278149.JPG

So what ? :

" Current operators[edit]

• 23px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
    North Korea: According to one source, more than 200;[22] other source claims 12 deployed.[23] 16 were seen at once during the October 10, 2010 Military Parade, although experts contacted by the Washington Post believed these were mock-ups of the missile.[3]
Suspected operators[edit]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BM25_Musudan

400px-BM25_operators.png

89163821476.JPG

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...4th-missile-test-since-signing-nuke-deal.html

Two days before the anniversary of the nuclear agreement between Iran and world powers, the Islamic Republic attempted to launch a new type of ballistic missile using North Korean technology, multiple intelligence officials tell Fox News.

The test, in violation of a UN resolution, failed shortly after liftoff when the missile exploded, sources said. The effort occurred on the evening of July 11-12 near the Iranian city of Saman, an hour west of Isfahan, where Iran has conducted similar ballistic missile tests in the past.

It would be at least the fourth time Iran has launched or attempted to launch a ballistic missile since the nuclear accord was signed on July 14, 2015.

Iran Says Missiles Ready to Annihilate Israel

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – A senior Iranian commander called on the Tel Aviv regime to learn from its past mistakes, saying that hundreds of missiles are ready across the Islamic regions to hit Israel in case of any wrong move by Zionists.

“Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime (of Israel) are provided more than ever,” Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Hossein Salami said, addressing the weekly Friday Prayers in Tehran held after massive rallies marking the International Quds Day.

“Today, more than 100,000 missiles are ready to fly from Lebanon,” he said, adding that whenever the Zionists attempt to repeat their past mistakes based on their wrong estimates, the missiles will be fired and hit Israel and will lead to new developments.

The commander went on to say that in addition to missiles, there are “tens of thousands of destructive long-range missiles” in some other Islamic regions, which are targeting the entire Israeli-occupied territories, ranging from Haifa to Tel Aviv, and are ready for order to remove Israel from the political geography of the world.

“…If the Zionists make a wrong move, all the occupied territories will come under attack from dedicated fighters and God willing, the territories will be liberated,” Brigadier General Salami noted.

Millions of fasting Iranian people took to the streets on Friday to attend nationwide rallies to express solidarity with the Palestinian people, who have been suffering from Israel’s atrocities for decades.

Venting their anger on the Tel Aviv regime and its allies, demonstrators call for an end to the Israeli occupation of Palestine, Judaization of the holy city of al-Quds and construction of Israeli settlements across the West Bank.

Carrying placards and chanting slogans against Israel and the US, marchers voiced their support for the people of Gaza and the West Bank, and reiterated their opposition to the occupation of the Palestinian territories by Zionists.

Each year, the International Quds Day is held on the last Friday of the holy Muslim month of Ramadan.

The event’s raison d'être is renewing support for the Palestinians and fierce denunciation of Israel.

The day is also seen as the legacy of the late founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Imam Khomeini, who officially declared the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan as International Quds Day back in 1979.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2016/07/01/1119499/iran-says-missiles-ready-to-hit-israel
My friend I don't think Israel is a provocative neighbour nor, it is a rogue nation.. Israel is a responsible Military power and made commendable achievements in science and technology.. It has grown from strength to strength.. Israel is a strategic ally of India, so we can't see them getting pounded by Missiles by any country .. But at the same time, Iran is also an ally of India and we have stood with Iran in tough times, and India would like to serve as the bridge between both these nations, and all three can actually achieve a lot together.. Cheers to India, Iran, Israel unity.. @500 @Mountain Jew

My friend I don't think Israel is a provocative neighbour nor, it is a rogue nation.. Israel is a responsible Military power and made commendable achievements in science and technology.. It has grown from strength to strength.. Israel is a strategic ally of India, so we can't see them getting pounded by Missiles by any country .. But at the same time, Iran is also an ally of India and we have stood with Iran in tough times, and India would like to serve as the bridge between both these nations, and all three can actually achieve a lot together.. Cheers to India, Iran, Israel unity.. @500 @Mountain Jew

As much as peace is important, it's not gonna happen bro. Iran and Israel have very deeply rooted emnity. I don't call occupiers, terrorists, orchestrators of chaos in the region, ethnic cleansers, war criminals "responsible". There is more likelihood of India and Pakistan settling the problems in Kashmir.

either you don't understand the meaning of provocation and rogue or your info about this apartheid zionist regime is weak.

Israeli defense minister promises to kill more civilians and threatens to nuke Iran

Sorry Man, My info on Israeli relations with Arabs are limited.. pls enlighten me..Why would Israel make such statements to any country..
Arabs? who said we are Arab? besides israel has occupied lands belong to Palestine , Syria and Lebanon ...how could we be united with them?

Sorry Man, My info on Israeli relations with Arabs are limited.. pls enlighten me..Why would Israel make such statements to any country..
Because it's an apartheid regime who occupies other people's land, and has to suppress any resistance idea with frightening and killing the civilians (The terrorism).

Because it's an apartheid regime who occupies other people's land, and has to suppress any resistance idea with frightening and killing the civilians (The terrorism).
Well , there is no doubt that Israel is founded on Apartheid ideology. but after Hamas sided with Al-Nusra and ISIS in Syria I won't care too much about them .
اگه اونها از لبنان و سوریه عقب بنشینن شاید برای اینکه دلم خنک بشه سر فلسطین از اونها طرفداری بکنم.

Well , there is no doubt that Israel is founded on Apartheid ideology. but after Hamas sided with Al-Nusra and ISIS in Syria I won't care too much about them .
اگه اونها از لبنان و سوریه عقب بنشینن شاید برای اینکه دلم خنک بشه سر فلسطین از اونها طرفداری بکنم.

اصلا بهتره این گروه‌ها رو کمک نکرد. این حماس ‌یک جونوریه. خودمونم نمیتونیم بگیم تروریست نیستن، مخصوصاً بعد از سوریه. آقا اینا وقتی‌ فلسطینی‌ها میرند زنه حامله رو چاقو میزنند میگند "آفرین، بازم بکنیند!". بابا با این جونوره نمیشه کاری کرد. اشتباه نهگیر، من می‌خوام یه گروهی با اسرائیل بجنگه اما حداقل این کار هملهیه تروریستی رو نکنند. حتا حزب‌الله یه کارهایی‌ کرده اما اونا رو فکر نکنم نصرالله دستور داده. منتها این گفتنه "یهودیها رو بنداز تو درایه" هم اصلا خوب نیست.

داداش من فقط دارم حرف میزنم اگر اشتباهی‌ کردم بهم بگو.

اصلا بهتره این گروه‌ها رو کمک نکرد. این حماس ‌یک جونوریه. خودمونم نمیتونیم بگیم تروریست نیستن، مخصوصاً بعد از سوریه. آقا اینا وقتی‌ فلسطینی‌ها میرند زنه حامله رو چاقو میزنند میگند "آفرین، بازم بکنیند!". بابا با این جونوره نمیشه کاری کرد. اشتباه نهگیر، من می‌خوام یه گروهی با اسرائیل بجنگه اما حداقل این کار هملهیه تروریستی رو نکنند. حتا حزب‌الله یه کارهایی‌ کرده اما اونا رو فکر نکنم نصرالله دستور داده. منتها این گفتنه "یهودیها رو بنداز تو درایه" هم اصلا خوب نیست.

داداش من فقط دارم حرف میزنم اگر اشتباهی‌ کردم بهم بگو.

جنگیدن برای خاک یک چیز رعایت اصول اخلاقی و انسانی در جنگ یک چیز دیگر ...متاسفانه این موضوع کم و ییش و یا اصلا رعایت نمی شود .. در مورد همین زن حامله واقعا آدم چقدر می تواند سنگدل باشد که دست به همچین کاری بزند؟ اون بچه هیچ تصوری از جنگ و وقایع مرتبط ندارد و بی گناه بود .... البته موضوع عمیق تر از این حرف هاست نمیشه شما یک ملتی رو دهه ها تحت فشار قرار بدی خونه هائشن خراب کنی و دفاعشون رو تروریست بنامی ولی توقع واکنش های هیستریک نداشته یاشی ..... به هر حال به همین دلیل بعضی از گروه ها در فلسطین حمایت هر گروهی رو می پذیرند و برای دریافت کمک به هر رنگی در می آیند حداقل اگر ما می خواهیم به کسی کمک کنیم باید خطوط قرمزی برای خودمون داشته باشیم و رسما اعلام کنیم .... چون ما کنترلی بر ریز اقدامات اینها نداریم و هر کاری بکنند به نام ما هم ثبت می شود .... حداقل اگر جنایات اسرائیل محکوم می شود این گونه اقدامات نیز باید محکوم بشود ...من که ندیدم تلویزیون ایران خبری از این زن حامله بدهد ....یعنی همچین حمایت کور کورانه ای داریم.
اون ریختن یهودیان تو در یا هم به نظرم بیشتر جنبه جنگ روانی داشته باشه .. حداقل امیدوارم ...

Back
Top Bottom