What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

ایران موشک بالستیک ۲ هزار کیلومتری "با خطای ۸ متر" تست کرد

معاون ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح از تست یک موشک بالستیک با برد ۲ هزار کیلومتر خبر داد.
به گزارش خبرنگار دفاعی خبرگزاری تسنیم، سردار علی عبدالهی معاون آماد، پشتیبانی و تحقیقات صنعتی ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح طی سخنانی در جشنواره علمی باقر العلوم(ع)، طی سخنانی گفت: موشکی با برد 2000 کلیومتر با خطای 8 متر را ما دو هفته پیش تست کردیم، خطای 8 متر یعنی هیچ، یعنی صفر، یعنی بدون خطا.
وی افزود: این موشک بالستیک را می‌توانیم هدایت کنیم، از جو خارج شده و مجددا به جو بازگشته و بدون خطا به هدف اصابت کند.
معاون ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح نام این موشک را اعلام نکرده است.

سردار عبدالهی همچنین تاکید کرد: ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح 10 درصد از منابع بنیه دفاعی را برای تحقیقات قرار داده که عدد قابل توجهی است ولی در بخش دولتی زیر یک درصد بودجه اختصاص داده شده است.
گفتنی است، موشک‌های بالستیک 2 هزار کیلومتری ایران شامل موشک‌های قدر اف و سجیل 1 و 2 می‌شوند و هنوز مشخص نیست که آیا این موشک‌ها به خطای فوق‌العاده عالی 8 متر، دست یافته‌اند یا موشک جدیدی تست شده است.
آخرین موشک بالستیک دوربرد ایرانی که سال گذشته رونمایی شد، موشک عماد بود که بعدها برد آن 1700 کیلومتر اعلام شد. در این موشک، برای نخستین بار از کلاهکی استفاده شده بود که قادر به هدایت کلاهک تا لحظه اصابت به هدف بود.​

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1395/02/20/1070402/ایران-موشک-بالستیک-2-هزار-کیلومتری-با-خطای-8-متر-تست-کرد

Iran recently test-fired a ballistic missile with a range of 2,000 kilometers and accuracy to within eight meters, a senior Iranian military official says.
“Two weeks ago, we tested a missile with a range of 2,000 kilometers and an error margin of eight meters,” Deputy Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Brigadier General Ali Abdollahi said on Monday.

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/05/09/464696/Iran-ballistic-missile/

ایران موشک بالستیک ۲ هزار کیلومتری "با خطای ۸ متر" تست کرد

معاون ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح از تست یک موشک بالستیک با برد ۲ هزار کیلومتر خبر داد.
به گزارش خبرنگار دفاعی خبرگزاری تسنیم، سردار علی عبدالهی معاون آماد، پشتیبانی و تحقیقات صنعتی ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح طی سخنانی در جشنواره علمی باقر العلوم(ع)، طی سخنانی گفت: موشکی با برد 2000 کلیومتر با خطای 8 متر را ما دو هفته پیش تست کردیم، خطای 8 متر یعنی هیچ، یعنی صفر، یعنی بدون خطا.
وی افزود: این موشک بالستیک را می‌توانیم هدایت کنیم، از جو خارج شده و مجددا به جو بازگشته و بدون خطا به هدف اصابت کند.
معاون ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح نام این موشک را اعلام نکرده است.

سردار عبدالهی همچنین تاکید کرد: ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح 10 درصد از منابع بنیه دفاعی را برای تحقیقات قرار داده که عدد قابل توجهی است ولی در بخش دولتی زیر یک درصد بودجه اختصاص داده شده است.
گفتنی است، موشک‌های بالستیک 2 هزار کیلومتری ایران شامل موشک‌های قدر اف و سجیل 1 و 2 می‌شوند و هنوز مشخص نیست که آیا این موشک‌ها به خطای فوق‌العاده عالی 8 متر، دست یافته‌اند یا موشک جدیدی تست شده است.
آخرین موشک بالستیک دوربرد ایرانی که سال گذشته رونمایی شد، موشک عماد بود که بعدها برد آن 1700 کیلومتر اعلام شد. در این موشک، برای نخستین بار از کلاهکی استفاده شده بود که قادر به هدایت کلاهک تا لحظه اصابت به هدف بود.​

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1395/02/20/1070402/ایران-موشک-بالستیک-2-هزار-کیلومتری-با-خطای-8-متر-تست-کرد

Iran recently test-fired a ballistic missile with a range of 2,000 kilometers and accuracy to within eight meters, a senior Iranian military official says.
“Two weeks ago, we tested a missile with a range of 2,000 kilometers and an error margin of eight meters,” Deputy Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Brigadier General Ali Abdollahi said on Monday.

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/05/09/464696/Iran-ballistic-missile/
Now I want to see who dare to say north Korea surpassed us in missile technology .

i think iran has discussions more iraq , north korea and syria but still lags far america so which dont should against with US.
If US has can attack iraq in 24h , so iran will can 48h or 72h max. iran sure lose.

i think iran has discussions more iraq , north korea and syria but still lags far america so which dont should against with US.
If US has can attack iraq in 24h , so iran will can 48h or 72h max. iran sure lose.

Please dude give us some credits , at least one week for a country that launched first amphibious assault. in the history of warfare ....
For Iraq it took more than 20 days not 24h and no one neither Iraqi army or Iraqi people defended the country and stood against foreign troops except some presidential guards, actually people were fed up by the regime and army was exhausted due to wars and sanctions ..... on the other hand Iraq topography is mostly desert that make it easy to advance ... and Iraq area is one third of Iran as its population is one half of Iran ... comparing them isn't wise ....
And not to mention that Americans just attack weak and vulnerable countries like Iraq, Afghanistan , Yemen, Somali and so on that's why you'll never see Iran-USA war never ever ...

i thinks of US president is not obama , policy of their very soft-thin was wearing to occurs.
now wordl situation in the change , russian link with iran , syria , and china riots in south east asia so as US not enough money and force spread in the world

Now I want to see who dare to say north Korea surpassed us in missile technology .

Saying North Korea surpassed Iran makes no sense it implies that N.Korea was behind Iran and then they surpassed us!
In terms of Missile Technology it's Iran that has surpassed N.Korea in many aspects but not all!!!

In Solid Fuel Iran has clearly surpassed N.Korea
In accuracy Iran has clearly surpassed N.Korea
In survivability, quality & mass production I also believe Iran has surpassed N.Korea

BUT currently Iran and N.Korea's missile programs follow different goals

N.Korea is actively trying to increase the range of it's ballistic missiles and since they have nukes they don't care much about high accuracy. So I have to say in terms of range N.Korea is more advanced because that is the main goal they are working towards.

While Iran's goals are now different, once Iran reached 2500 km Iran shifted it's main goals to accuracy, survivability, quality & mass production.

I fully believe that if Iran was actively trying to increase the range of it's ballistic missiles by now we would have surpassed N.Korea in every aspect but currently in terms of range they are more advanced

In Solid Fuel Iran has clearly surpassed N.Korea
In accuracy Iran has clearly surpassed N.Korea
In survivability, quality & mass production I also believe Iran has surpassed N.Korea

you should add these two as well so it become clear where each country are

engine ignition underwater and having trust under water which only two country has such technology
Iran Long-Range Land attack strategic cruise missile technology

+
which nation was first nation to put satellite light in space successfully ?? and entered space ??

last stage Unha 3 was the Iranian Safir's

Last edited:
you should add these two as well so it become clear where each country are

engine ignition underwater and having trust under water which only two country has such technology
Iran Long-Range Land attack strategic cruise missile technology

+
which nation was first nation to put satellite light in space successfully ?? and entered space ??

last stage Unha 3 was the Iranian Safir's

In SLBM I would say N.Korea is more advance and again it's because it's more important to them because unlike Iran they are a very small country which decreased the missiles survivability and their entire eastern and western boarders are costal and hit the open seas.
so I would say developing SLBM's is not really high on Iran's agenda and as for Iranian sub's I believe Iran will likely stick to developing cruise missiles!

And again it was after Iran reached 2500km range with it's ballistic missiles where it shifted it's goals and started allocating more resources to other weapons like long range cruise missiles.

Satellites are a different story, Iran clearly was 1st to send a satellites into space BUT Iran's success was surpassed by N.Korea's launch because they were able to develop a more powerful 1st stage booster and do it faster because increasing range was higher on their military agenda

At the end of the day it's all about funding and allocation of resources if Iran decides to allocate more funding and resources to it's SLV program and carry out more launches we could easily surpass N.Korea in less than 5 years easily It's simple every space program will have failed launches but every failed launch is step forward but without investing in those launches you can't really expect the country to surpass anyone.
Iran needs to have at least 3 or more launches a year, without it our space program isn't really going to surpass anyone
The technology and scientific base to develop the capability to be far more advanced than N.Korea is there the rest is all about the funding

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom