What's new

Iranian military engine development news and updates

I think Turkey has a limited number of these engines available and is facing supply issues. They'll either need to find new partners, or the project will face delays, while we can continue developing our competing product. Or they buy from Iran.
PLEASE sell us that engine please please for GODs sake please,

Who is "us"
Who is "us"? Who are you referring to? Please specify your question more clearly so I understand what you mean. And who is supposed to sell that to "you"? Why are you addressing me directly, even though I'm not the seller?

us was Turkey, and you were Iran
But I am not Iran as a collective, nor do I have any decision-making power. You're not Turkey either, let alone in a position to influence anything in Turkey. So enlighten me, what's the point and purpose of your comment?

you have a serious comprehension problem dude. what is the relation with iranian engine and turkish UAV , turkey is making her own engine but you drew turkey to iran affairs unneccesserly

you have a serious comprehension problem dude. what is the relation with iranian engine and turkish UAV , turkey is making her own engine but you drew turkey to iran affairs unneccesserly
I don't have a comprehension problem; rather, I think you have an issue articulating yourself clearly and distinctly. If you had read the text correctly, you would realize that I used Turkey as an example because Turkey is the only country in the world that has advanced a drone project to such an extent. Secondly, Iran and Turkey are competitors in the drone sector. The connection should be quite apparent.

The fact that Turkey produces its own engines is news to me. General sources suggest that the Turkish drone uses Ukrainian engines. Be that as it may, it still doesn't answer the question of what your original comment meant.

Turkey doesn’t make anything independently. At best getting western scraps. Turkey in its entirety is technically far behind Iran ‘Beyraghdar’ anyone?

Ey baba! Every thread I open, there is a "torkey-yeah" harassing and spamming and trolling. I can't even see their comments, but I get an idea from the many many many many many replies...

Turkey doesn’t make anything independently. At best getting western scraps. Turkey in its entirety is technically far behind Iran ‘Beyraghdar’ anyone?
Nope, Turkey made a lot of stuff independently.

We had joint projects with South Korea and Italy 10 years ago, nowadays it's all in house

Unfourtunately for Turks, turkiyeh just has the know how to make wrapping technologies.

Turk chassis, but US engine. All turkiyeh stuff is that way.

Turks are average power, a paper tiger, but enough to kept greeks from their border. Anyways i congratule turk people by their little advancements, and i hope they in 10 years can be as strong as Iran is today.

Unfourtunately for Turks, turkiyeh just has the know how to make wrapping technologies.

Turk chassis, but US engine. All turkiyeh stuff is that way.

Turks are average power, a paper tiger, but enough to kept greeks from their border. Anyways i congratule turk people by their little advancements, and i hope they in 10 years can be as strong as Iran is today.
yup, fully agree.

Turkey is low on energy supplies, low on independent and effective military equipment, low on FUNDS, no wonder it has to be in NATO- only weak countries need alliances to protect them, end of discussion!

yup, fully agree.

Turkey is low on energy supplies, low on independent and effective military equipment, low on FUNDS, no wonder it has to be in NATO- only weak countries need alliances to protect them, end of discussion!

All the hope of turkiyeh is to have some ignorant countries to particpate in their financial programs for military, in turn they will give them a useless product, this is their chance...and say they a turkiyeh world country.

Nope, Turkey made a lot of stuff independently.

We had joint projects with South Korea and Italy 10 years ago, nowadays it's all in house
Turkey is in the backwaters of western technology toilets. By very definition they get nothing but the flush. Again, by definition.

Duck. You never know what you’ll get showered with next. Although I’m proud and happy of your deep interest in the Iranian section, if I were you, I’d spend some time with your compatriots and figure out a way to get out of their toilet instead of applying for decades to stay in it. And get rejected for not being good enough. For. Their. Toilet.

An independent Turkey will find a partner in Iran. For now, we’re looking down at you and you’re looking up at us as evident in your deep desire to be here. Although I welcome and encourage you to continue to participate, I also will encourage others to pat you in the head for your efforts .

Duck.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom