What's new

Iranian military engine development news and updates

Unfourtunately for Turks, turkiyeh just has the know how to make wrapping technologies.

Turk chassis, but US engine. All turkiyeh stuff is that way.

Turks are average power, a paper tiger, but enough to kept greeks from their border. Anyways i congratule turk people by their little advancements, and i hope they in 10 years can be as strong as Iran is today.
:woot: What a coincidence I hope Iran could be as strong as Turkey in 10 years too, if you work really, really hard anything is possible

Well, "as strong as Turkey" is a bit of a weird statement, but Turkish defense industry is definitely stronger.

You look at an example like this:
1694930012655.png

That's made %100 in Turkey with indigenous 720 hp Turkish engine but it's not in the inventory of the Turkish army yet, due to political and bureucratic reasons.
It should help you understand what I mean.

We're turning our focus to foreign exports and making billions of $ of revenue each year. Just on that note Turkish defense industry is much bigger and stronger than the Iranian one. Because big players can survive and grow without the government's help. It's not like that in Iran. Iranian defense sector can only stay alive as long as the Iranian government keeps it alive.

With such money flow we'll be able to fund even more expensive projects in the future such as TFX
1694930661673.png

Money isn't a bottleneck anymore, number of engineers graduating from Turkish universities each year is.

Turkey is in the backwaters of western technology toilets. By very definition they get nothing but the flush. Again, by definition.

Duck. You never know what you’ll get showered with next. Although I’m proud and happy of your deep interest in the Iranian section, if I were you, I’d spend some time with your compatriots and figure out a way to get out of their toilet instead of applying for decades to stay in it. And get rejected for not being good enough. For. Their. Toilet.

An independent Turkey will find a partner in Iran. For now, we’re looking down at you and you’re looking up at us as evident in your deep desire to be here. Although I welcome and encourage you to continue to participate, I also will encourage others to pat you in the head for your efforts .

Duck.
I'm standing here trying to understand what you're trying to say. Duck? toilet? what?

Last edited:
I can only say I disagree somehow with many forumers here...
Turkey made decent progress for its military industry, however, on the aeronautics level (drones, ATGM, SAM, LRBM, MRBM, SRBM, etc...) they are still on the beginning Drones got good progress, but Turks are selling a handful models and no missiles. They are still beginning on all these but I have no doubt Turkey will become soon an important player in these fields as well...

Turkey made decent progress for its military industry, however, on the aeronautics level (drones, ATGM, SAM, LRBM, MRBM, SRBM, etc...) they are still on the beginning Drones got good progress, but Turks are selling a handful models and no missiles. They are still beginning on all these but I have no doubt Turkey will become soon an important player in these fields as well...

Everyone makes progress. Iran will continue to as well. With their current status quo (duck the western toilet flush) Turkey will remain significantly behind Iran in the majority of strategic fields. .Given that and your ‘no doubt’ not sure what you’re trying to say.

Iran does not consider Turkey a peer. By definition Iran’s near peers are Russia, China, and the US.

Turkey looks up to us, ergo the engagement of our purported Turkish guests here like so much excited puppies. OTOH, you won’t find us in their ‘fora’. Not very interesting.

Last edited:
:woot: What a coincidence I hope Iran could be as strong as Turkey in 10 years too, if you work really, really hard anything is possible

Well, "as strong as Turkey" is a bit of a weird statement, but Turkish defense industry is definitely stronger.

You look at an example like this:
View attachment 954196

That's made %100 in Turkey with indigenous 720 hp Turkish engine but it's not in the inventory of the Turkish army yet, due to political and bureucratic reasons.
It should help you understand what I mean.

We're turning our focus to foreign exports and making billions of $ of revenue each year. Just on that note Turkish defense industry is much bigger and stronger than the Iranian one. Because big players can survive and grow without the government's help. It's not like that in Iran. Iranian defense sector can only stay alive as long as the Iranian government keeps it alive.

With such money flow we'll be able to fund even more expensive projects in the future such as TFX
View attachment 954197
Money isn't a bottleneck anymore, number of engineers graduating from Turkish universities each year is.

I'm standing here trying to understand what you're trying to say. Duck? toilet? what?
And now you claim you built the engine for that aircraft only in :turkey: you can sell that story

And now you claim you built the engine for that aircraft only in :turkey: you can sell that story
Nope, I'm not claiming that. Read again.

There are a couple of Iranians here that have the ability to think critically and without bias such as yourself, the rest eat, breathe and spew propaganda.

Iran does not consider Turkey a peer. By definition Iran’s near peers are Russia, China, and the US.
The dumb shit that come out of your mouth is insane

You could say "I don't consider you my peer, I consider myself equal to god" doesn't make it true.

Last edited:
We ignore turkish defence part in this site but turks are always here.

I wonder why?! 😎
Perhaps they know reality of their Army's "products"
You wanna know why? because Turkish military products look good on PDF but Iran's military products like Shahed 136 look good on the battlefield, like in Ukraine.

Most of TUrkey's military products arent battle tested, except for TB2 and Kirpis, and both have been effectively neutralized in Ukraine, while Shahed 136 is still an effec tive legend on the battlefield, so much so that 10s of countries approached Iran to buy them, including China. Iranian military products are more battle tested - Iranian rockets and rocket designs have been tested in regional battlefields, like in Gaza's recent wars against Israel and the Houthis' war against Saudis in Yemen. Turkey has F16s that have been used to some degree of success against terrorists, not nation states with air defence systems. I wouldn't be surprised if NATO re-introduces Turkey back into its F-35 program- this is an alliance that is more drained than its ever been financially and militarily, it might need to "make amends" to close ranks with important alliance members like Turkey, because it makes sense to strengthen alliance members in any helpful way as a strategy to strengthen the overall alliance, which needs help now.

Last edited:
Nope, I'm not claiming that. Read again.

There are a couple of Iranians here that have the ability to think critically and without bias such as yourself, the rest eat, breathe and spew propaganda.

The dumb shit that come out of your mouth is insane

You could say "I don't consider you my peer, I consider myself equal to god" doesn't make it true.
1694997741502.png

Dont be angry kid first see in thst picture and then speak about your great scientists lol you cant make scrow in this fild let alone compet with iran

View attachment 954348
Dont be angry kid first see in thst picture and then speak about your great scientists lol you cant make scrow in this fild let alone compet with iran
Thanks for this very informitive image, since I never claimed that Bayraktar TB2 was %100 indigenous. I don't see the what you're trying to prove here :)

For your information though, Wescam got replaced with Aselsan CATS, and Rotax 912 got replaced with TUSAŞ PD-170 which actually has a higher power output. TB-3 will be produced with a stronger version of PD-170, the same engine.

Since Garmin and other stuff are civilian aviation equipment, they aren't subject to sanctions and are probably found in Iranian UAVs too.

1694998464119.png

Fun fact, See those tail stabilisers of the TFX? They are almost as big as the main wing of F-16 and naturally they are subject to a lot of stress. Their electric actuators are also made by a foreign company. We don't make them yet.

Last edited:
Thanks for this very informitive image, since I never claimed that Bayraktar TB2 was %100 indigenous. I don't see the what you're trying to prove here :)

For your information though, Wescam got replaced with Aselsan CATS, and Rotax 912 got replaced with TUSAŞ PD-170 which actually has a higher power output. TB-3 will be produced with a stronger version of PD-170, the same engine.

Since Garmin and other stuff are civilian aviation equipment, they aren't subject to sanctions and are probably found in Iranian UAVs too.

View attachment 954349

Fun fact, See those tail stabilisers of the TFX? They are almost as big as the main wing of F-16 and naturally they are subject to a lot of stress. Their electric actuators are also made by a foreign company. We don't make them yet.
Lol even the foolest people in the world can makes paper fighter you first go make a resl drone yourself if u can build one wing of it acceptable. then came and speak about fighter jets

Lol even the foolest people in the world can makes paper fighter you first go make a resl drone yourself if u can build one wing of it acceptable. then came and speak about fighter jets
Then why don't you make one yourself? Just get the engines from Russia and build Iran's fifth gen fighter instead of wasting time with these
Iran-Yak-130-top.jpeg
_65671060_de27-1.jpg
iaio-qaher-313-the-story-of-iran-s-dank-meme-stealth-fighter-that-can-t-fly-thumbnail_7.jpg

If it's so easy, what's stopping you?

"foolest people in the world can make" but not Iran? :-)

Back
Top Bottom