What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

OMG !! are u a muslim ? :smitten:

again , pls dont troll :

these are fighter jets cannon !! not a machinegun or gatling . they are not in the same class .

as an example this is GAU-8 for A-10 aircraft :

gau-8_on_stand.jpg

mage chande dadash ?

سلاح ایرانی محرم با قابلیت نواخت تیر 2500 گلوله در دقیقه، از 6 لوله بهره می گیرد و به نوعی می توان آن را تنها مسلسل گاتلینگ 12.7 میلی متری عملیاتی با 6 لوله در جهان به شمار آورد. مسلما ورود به خدمت این سلاح توان رزم نیروهای پیاده ارتش ایران را شدیدا افزایش داده و دست برتر را به آنها در هر گونه رویارویی احتمالی با نیروهای پیاده دشمن خواهد داد.

مدرن‌ترین و مرگبارترین تیربار ایرانی را بهتر بشناسید +عکس - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir

I'm not trolling, its not out of service and still in use. And doesn't matter if its not in the same class, it still uses the same mechanics.

I'm not trolling, its not out of service and still in use. And doesn't matter if its not in the same class, it still uses the same mechanics.
so lets compare sth else too :)

iranian dena car for example has a 154HP engine and a max speed of 210 km/h . whereas america's 1894 Duryea Automobile doesnt go crap .

they still use the same mechanics dont they ? :lol:

please stop off-topic posts . @Serpentine , mate can u delete them ?

so lets compare sth else too :)

iranian dena car for example has a 154HP engine and a max speed of 210 km/h . whereas america's 1894 Duryea Automobile doesnt go crap .

they still use the same mechanics dont they ? :lol:

please stop off-topic posts . @Serpentine , mate can u delete them ?

Well I'm sorry that I pissed you off. I thought you be fascinated by this gun as well, but pretty much not.

as a machingun that thing is retired as a cannon i don't care
they made about 700 of them and they are not making it anymore

Last edited:
OMG !! are u a muslim ? :smitten:

again , pls dont troll :

these are fighter jets cannon !! not a machinegun or gatling . they are not in the same class .

as an example this is GAU-8 for A-10 aircraft :

gau-8_on_stand.jpg

mage chande dadash ?

سلاح ایرانی محرم با قابلیت نواخت تیر 2500 گلوله در دقیقه، از 6 لوله بهره می گیرد و به نوعی می توان آن را تنها مسلسل گاتلینگ 12.7 میلی متری عملیاتی با 6 لوله در جهان به شمار آورد. مسلما ورود به خدمت این سلاح توان رزم نیروهای پیاده ارتش ایران را شدیدا افزایش داده و دست برتر را به آنها در هر گونه رویارویی احتمالی با نیروهای پیاده دشمن خواهد داد.

مدرن‌ترین و مرگبارترین تیربار ایرانی را بهتر بشناسید +عکس - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir
Yep bro,I am a muslim!

Well I'm sorry that I pissed you off. I thought you be fascinated by this gun as well, but pretty much not.
you got me wrong mate , those guns are fascinating , but everyone knows about them .
what makes muharram special is its range and fire rate in its own class , not compared to a higher one .

good luck

as a machingun that thing is retired as a cannon i don't care
they made about 700 of them and they are not making it anymore

@haman10 akhe ghorboonet beram neveshti per second yani bar saniye. vali dorostesh bar daghighe hast

Ah I thought you meant they don't use it anymore. You are just referring to not making it anymore. I gotcha.

4 pages and barely anybody asked. Does this damn thing fire or is it just for show as usual?

Sure , bro :)

just look how pathetic some are , and they put my nations flag as their country ......

pathetic traitor bunch

No offense but he is right to ask for proof, after what happened with qaher 313 which was just a prototype but was over hyped and that led to ridicule of Iran the world over.

Although making a gun is probably easier than a fighter jet.

Back
Top Bottom