What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

looks deadly ...
As deadly as this?

This one kills tank.
GAU-8_meets_VW_Type_1.jpg

bild_gau8_02.jpg

"Used" to kill tanks. It will be remembered.
Guns with caliber higher than 20 mm are considered cannons rather than machinegun .

these two are not in the same class . that cannon was for a fighter jet if i'm not wrong .

totally different issue

Cant seem to grasp the concept of naming a weapon after a very special month.
difference of culture . he has every right to be confused :)

we are muslims , culturally we are almost the same ...

@Serpentine I think those in the Chinese parade trained on parading all the time since they don't hold such large parades each year, I doubt all their soldiers can do it that well.

This is how they train.
Training The Chinese Army For The National Day Parade – chinaSMACK

The security camera on the Zu 23 is interesting.

Maybe, but seeing them always extremely organized has affected my unconscious mind in a way that I think all of them are like this. :P

Don't know what's the mechanism of changing the wheel, but I don't think it's as hard as changing the tire of a typical car, because you don't have to lift the tank. Honestly, I'm not even certain how those wheels are changed.

About those trucks, I agree some of them look old in appearance at least, but there are also decent ones. I think this one for example is not bad:

54436228529296822506.jpg

And if I'm not wrong, there also projects for producing more decent trucks, conveyors for military equipment.

َAnd about Zol Janah, I don't know anything about Ukrainian equivalent, but in last years parade, it looked like this:

57102963739301457968.jpg

This year, it had been redesigned:
88978536426684128502.jpg

it's a matter of taste to decide which one looks better.
The 2nd truck has an amazing design.:man_in_love:

Last edited:
I know very much the speciality of Muharam bro,I also fast of Muharam 10:-).
OMG !! are u a muslim ? :smitten:

You sure?

again , pls dont troll :

these are fighter jets cannon !! not a machinegun or gatling . they are not in the same class .

as an example this is GAU-8 for A-10 aircraft :

gau-8_on_stand.jpg

dadash jesarat nabashe navakhte tir ro neveshti 2500 bar saniye
mage chande dadash ?

سلاح ایرانی محرم با قابلیت نواخت تیر 2500 گلوله در دقیقه، از 6 لوله بهره می گیرد و به نوعی می توان آن را تنها مسلسل گاتلینگ 12.7 میلی متری عملیاتی با 6 لوله در جهان به شمار آورد. مسلما ورود به خدمت این سلاح توان رزم نیروهای پیاده ارتش ایران را شدیدا افزایش داده و دست برتر را به آنها در هر گونه رویارویی احتمالی با نیروهای پیاده دشمن خواهد داد.

مدرن‌ترین و مرگبارترین تیربار ایرانی را بهتر بشناسید +عکس - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir

Back
Top Bottom