What's new

Iranian forces open fire on Afghans, dozens killed or injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come no Afghan members are commenting? They are very quick to comment when any scuffle or skirmish breaks out with PA, but here allegedly 40 or so of their citizens have been shot down by Iranian border guards any not a peep out of their mouths?

animals, what is this knife beheading **** supposed to mean..

Afghan army really needs to do some ****, they are not effective

who knows man

wahabis will behead, kill children, rape 3 year olds, blow themselves up, take off the heads of innocent taxi drivers for being shias, kill Iranian truck drivers for trying to make a living, massacre entire villages for not growing beards...

We can thank the saudis for this amazing cultural export. Of course the pashtuns of Afghanistan are f'ing nutz in the head, so when you export wahabism to these people they become even worse than saudi wahabis.

As we can see in those pics, no border guard will ever want to be captured by these animals. Iranian border guards are conscripts. They are kids sent out to do their 2 year obligatory military service. People who have just graduated high school with an entire life ahead of them.

They see 300 people coming in towards, they know what happens if they get captured, they know they can't arrest them... so they do the only thing they can to survive in that situation: they defend themselves. This isn't even a case of the guards not trying to let them in. This is a case of self defence on the part of the guards, period.

who knows man

wahabis will behead, kill children, rape 3 year olds, blow themselves up, take off the heads of innocent taxi drivers for being shias, kill Iranian truck drivers for trying to make a living, massacre entire villages for not growing beards...

We can thank the saudis for this amazing cultural export. Of course the pashtuns of Afghanistan are f'ing nutz in the head, so when you export wahabism to these people they become even worse than saudi wahabis.

As we can see in those pics, no border guard will ever want to be captured by these animals. Iranian border guards are conscripts. They are kids sent out to do their 2 year obligatory military service. People who have just graduated high school with an entire life ahead of them.

They see 300 people coming in towards, they know what happens if they get captured, they know they can't arrest them... so they do the only thing they can to survive in that situation: they defend themselves. This isn't even a case of the guards not trying to let them in. This is a case of self defence on the part of the guards, period.

Do you think the Afghan army will ever be able to keep its borders under control ?
I know the problem with these border crossings, they are in the middle of nowhere largely unihabited and the terrorists come with 10-20 guys in pick-ups doing coward hit&run attacks.
Its hard to stop it, you cannot place soldiers everywhere.

Beheadings are 'normal' in that part of the world along with stoning.

Hey half cent Iranian begger, dumbhead bathroom cleaner hiding your head in your assshole is not gona help you.

Your country is so despised and inferior from rest of the world that you have been declared rouge.You bastard illiterate SOB ,our country had six miss world and miss universe and three Mr Universe, how many of your so called white Iranians even qualified for those competitions. Your inferior country is good only at pumping out oil and photoshoping:lol: ,nothing more than that . You go and **** the pussiies of your cousin sisters :lol: .

And who the **** are you to be making fun of Iraqis that lost their parents and had to sell their bodies to survive ? and the funny thing is this comes from an Indian, stfu dude, your population is on the streets without food, your country has problems of rape, lack of water, lack of food, lack of education, major overpopulation and you are trying to talk **** on us, gtfo.

And who the **** are you to be making fun of Iraqis that lost their parents and had to sell their bodies to survive ? and the funny thing is this comes from an Indian, stfu dude, your population is on the streets without food, your country has problems of rape, lack of water, lack of food, lack of education, major overpopulation and you are trying to talk **** on us, gtfo.

Lack of food ???In our godowns thousands of tons of wheat is just wasted every year, we have distribution chain problem,not the lack of food.

Literacy rate of India is 73%.

We produce more than 150000 Mw of electricity.

We have moved on since 1947 ,there were significant number of poor people in 47.Poverty % of our population has been droping since then , we are moving towards brighter future with each passing year.
Our's economy is not based on natural resources like your's.Ones the oil dries up in next few decades , your economy will collapse and guys like you come here in India for begging and we will shoot you on boarders itself.

Afghanistan and Iran has good relationship. The United States of the imperialist America helped Iran with the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan and the government now both countries are Shias loyal to Iran. I don't know whether if this news is true or b.s that wanna make people think Iran is an enemy of Afghanistan. Nothing will happen because Shias are united with countries ruled by them(3) but the main leader who controls them all is Khamanei.

@SAN 1971

Why the Fcuk are you so bothered why this incident ? Don't we do the same on our borders with Bangladeshi illegals ?

Are you even Indian ?

Some stupid racist comments here from different sides. Pathetic.

There is no different side, I doubt if this idiot is even Indian.

There are plenty of people in our nieghbourhood who feel threatened by Indo-Iran relations and especially the Chahbahar port.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ SAN 1971 , btw why are you getting so bothered by this incident ? Don't we do the same on our border with illegal Bangladeshis ? Are you really Indian ?

I admitted in one of my post that I was wrong to assume them labourers after seeing the video of gruesome killing of Iranian guards and some Iranians thanked my post also , but then after that also one idiot Iranian started badmouthing me and India, so I just reciprocated in their language.

See the post no 81 then 91.

@SAN 1971

Why the Fcuk are you so bothered why this incident ? Don't we do the same on our borders with Bangladeshi illegals ?

Are you even Indian ?

There is no different side, I doubt if this idiot is even Indian.

There are plenty of people in our nieghbourhood who feel threatened by Indo-Iran relations and especially the Chahbahar port.

Lmao, now you are gonna label him Pakistani? PDF bharatis never fail to amuse me :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom