What's new

Iranian forces open fire on Afghans, dozens killed or injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the border security of western countries should shoot all the illegal asylum seekers of iranian origin which counts yearly 18500 at sight??

F*** me the world has gone mad.

They were drug smugglers ... you can not believe this but sometimes the drug Smugglers move toward IRAN from Afghanistan as a platoon of more than hundred cars camels and more than 500 people !!! armed with latest weapon!!! in fact they are a small army capable to fight even against sophisticated armies ! they also have guided anti tank missiles and Anti Aircraft units !!!! armed with stinger and other hi tech MANPAD and also ZSU-23-4 and tanks ! they shutdown one Iranian Mirag f-1 in a battle ! so this is not unusual to see hundred of them moving to the border. Thats why the Iranian guards have no mercy about them !

Remember each of them is killed by Iranian, save one young people from being addicted to drug in Iran ,Turkey and european countries.

We need to up our border control. The amount of people coming in illegally is too much. Not just in terms of refugees but equally important the drug trafficking that happens. Something needs to be done.

RIP to those that died.

When did you lost your men to Afghan ??

Dude... this sentence alone shows how ignorant you really are :)

We have lost more than 3000 border guards to drug smugglers, be humanitarian and let the terrorists infest your country, like they do now. If you come to Iran you are subjecting yourself to our rules, so either go through the legal process or face the consequences!

@olcayto Yes, they should do that. If we crossed your borders illegally in masses please shot us down.

@Desert Fox He used his extremist powers, don't you know? These guys have "Third Eye"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Retarded 2 cent Iranian .STFU if you don't have credible info.

Retard Iranian Patrol Dogs need to be put down and you will witness that sooner than you expect.

Your country is itching to be shoved in **** hole and her wish would be granted to her.

watch your mouth if you have problem with a member dont insult my countriy. next time i will not speak nicely.

Don't parade idiocy you 2 cent Iranian

The only idiot I see is you. As a matter of fact you might be the biggest idiot on PDF atm, considering that competition is very fierce in terms of idiocy I must congratulate you!

You have just to wait for few months , when your women will sell their body to fill their belly just like your Iraqi brothers.

I bet you would love that. But I can assure you that we will fare better than India despite everything.

Asia Calling: India's prostitute village - YouTube

You don't know the size of our economy, we can buy you Iranians 5 times.

Yes, so sleeping in streets is a national pastime?

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/sleepers/bp31.jpg

The. whites must be your masters, who scare hell out of you:lol:

Oh, the irony! :))

And no one is blowing up in our capitals.But in your's soon it will happen.

Islamic brothers do that for you (thanks to your incompetent security forces ;) ) , foreign invasion might be too much for you to handle!

Don't parade idiocy you 2 cent Iranian, You have just to wait for few months , when your women will sell their body to fill their belly just like your Iraqi brothers.
You don't know the size of our economy, we can buy you Iranians 5 times.
The. whites must be your masters, who scare hell out of you:lol:

Size of economy is worthless if you have to feed 1.2 billion people. Based on power parity, Iran is doing much better than India.

The only idiot I see is you. As a matter of fact you might be the biggest idiot on PDF atm, considering that competition is very fierce in terms of idiocy I must congratulate you!

I bet you would love that. But I can assure you that we will fare better than India despite everything.

Asia Calling: India's prostitute village - YouTube

Yes, so sleeping in streets is a national pastime?

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/sleepers/bp31.jpg

Oh, the irony! :))

Islamic brothers do that for you (thanks to your incompetent security forces ;) ) , foreign invasion might be too much for you to handle!
Dumbs like you are of no use for the world , you are strain on economy of your Country.Just STFU.

Yes I would like that, what you said about your women folk, even if it puts little sence in your dumb heads.

Foreign invasion of Iran ????:lol:Keep dreaming, it will come knocking on your doors much before you are expecting it.

Foreign invasion of Iran ????Keep dreaming, it will come knocking on your doors much before you are expecting it.

whenever you guys can control yourself to not rape Indian women and girls in public then you can talk about Iran ....

Size of economy is worthless if you have to feed 1.2 billion people. Based on power parity, Iran is doing much better than India.

Size has many advantages too.Ask Ruskies and Australians , they would tell you how it is so.

whenever you guys can control yourself to not rape Indian women and girls in public then you can talk about Iran ....

Our rape per thousand is just 1.6 which is much much below so called civilised western countries , which has 26 rape to show per thousand of their population.Even HongKong has much higher rape stats than our's.

Dumbs like you are of no use for the world , you are strain on economy of your Country.Just STFU.

Funny, I had the same in mind, as it turns out I'm much more useful than you, I graduated from university when I was 18, I got full fund scholarship from one of the most prestigious universities in the world, and I can probably buy you and your whole family with what I make in a month. You should feel honoured that I took the time to engage in a fruitless discussion with you!

Yes I would like that, what you said about your women folk, even if it puts little sence in your dumb heads.

That made no sense.

Foreign invasion of Iran ????:lol:Keep dreaming, it will come knocking on your doors much before you are expecting it.

That is always a possibility, but I would say chances of your demise in a suicide bombing in India is much higher than a foreign invasion of Iran.

Congratulations to Iran for destroying drug smuggler & violent Afghani people..

If Pakistan did this on the border, Pakistan would be a MUCH safer place.

Our rape per thousand is just 1.6 which is much much below so called civilised western countries , which has 26 rape to show per thousand of their population.Even HongKong has much higher rape stats than our's.

That's because only 1/10 rapes in India are reported buddy :lol:

If all rapes in India are reported it will be top #1 in India :lol:

Funny, I had the same in mind, as it turns out I'm much more useful than you, I graduated from university when I was 18, I got full fund scholarship from one of the most prestigious universities in the world, and I can probably buy you and your whole family with what I make in a month. You should feel honoured that I took the time to engage in a fruitless discussion with you!

That made no sense.

That is always a possibility, but I would say chances of your demise in a suicide bombing in India is much higher than a foreign invasion of Iran.
Idiot, I myself graduated from a reputed University of my country at 22 and didn't needed scholarship like you beggars and need not work under someone's supervision, ot like you I have my own family big business and can buy you and your family 10 times over, you poor Iranian begger.

YOU would be bombed to stone age.

Size has many advantages too.Ask Ruskies and Australians , they would tell you how it is so.

maybe.. but At least they dont rape 5 years old kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom