What's new

Iranian forces open fire on Afghans, dozens killed or injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a free forum where you can insult others, it has moderators and I think you should be banned for two reason; one of them is your disgusting insults and the other is you are probably a 12 years old.

Can' you see who started badmouthing ??

You are an idiot who is doing a disservice to his nation by talking like this.

Give me your father's number , i will tell him about your international misbehaviour.

You are an idiot. You are doing a disservice to your country , if you really are Indian by talking like this.

I want to teach these high headed Persians and Arabs the lesson so that they think twice before insulting Indians.Call me Idiot for that ,I will love that.

This is PDF where only mullahs are mods so you can't expect them to be unbiased.
NO Chinese,Indian,American,British mods are here but you have mods from BD KSA IRAN and ofcource Pakistanies.

You are a new member , so you don't realise that Indians and Iranians have always had amicable and friendly interactions which is the mirror image of the relations between our two countries.

I have never seen the Batshi* craziness between Indian and Iranian members except for what you were doing here with a couple of Iranian members. Behave more maturely .If some Iranian said something racist , report it.

I don't even understand what your motivation was to start fighting with Iranians over a bunch of dead illegal Afghans when we do the same with Bangladeshis on our border.

You are either horribly immature or not an Indian.

You think cow worshipping is bad, what about the pedophile you guys like to worship?

And Persians you guys? rofl, last i checked persians were zoorashtrians, not the leftover islamic rape trash of arabs the current generation of iranians likie you are...

And lets not even compare India and Iran, dont you iranians have the highest rates of plastic surgeries in the world because you cant even look at the mirror with your ugly faces and noses without getting a heart-attack...

Here we go :hang2:
@Oscar @Elmo @nuclearpak @Aeronaut

Please close this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a new member , so you don't realise that Indians and Iranians have always had amicable and friendly interactions which is the mirror image of the relations between our two countries.

I have never seen the Batshi* craziness between Indian and Iranian members except for what you were doing here with a couple of Iranian members. Behave more maturely .If some Iranian said something racist , report it.

I don't even understand what your motivation was to start fighting with Iranians over a bunch of dead illegal Afghans when we do the same with Bangladeshis on our border.

You are either horribly immature or not an Indian.

Here we go :hang2:
@Oscar @Elmo @nuclearpak @Aeronaut

Please close this thread

Will you stop callin me non- Indian ??This is the most painfull word for me on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad news ,RIP to dead Afghanies.They were without weapons ,so must have been arrested and deported back .

Really you wanna go inspect them first if they are wearing a suicide jacket or not.

This thread is about Afghan-Iran, do not change the subject.

Take this as a guarantee. He is not Indian , even if he is sitting in India.

Btw, I hope all Iraqis don't have similar views of Indians as you do.

Who says this is my view, India is great but why should I not open my mouth against someone like this abusing all rights given to him ?
If an Iraqi comes insulting you and your country I have no problem if you insult my country and make fun of the war and all the mess of this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom