What's new

Iranian forces open fire on Afghans, dozens killed or injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admitted in one of my post that I was wrong to assume them labourers after seeing the video of gruesome killing of Iranian guards and some Iranians thanked my post also , but then after that also one idiot Iranian started badmouthing me and India, so I just reciprocated in their language.

Quit it. Let the racists do what they want to do and don't bring yourself down to their level. There are plenty of good educated Iranian members here.

Also , we have no right to take a moral high ground here , since we do the same with Bangladeshi illegals . Are you not aware of this ? Then why be a hero for no reason ?

Lmao, now you are gonna label him Pakistani? PDF bharatis never fail to amuse me :pop:

I never took Pakistan's name.

Lack od food ???In our godowns thousands tons of wheat is just wasted every year, we have distribution problem,not the lack if food.

Literacy rate of India is 73%.

We produce more than 150000 Mw of electricity.

We have moved on since 1947 ,there were significant number of poor people in 47.Poverty % of our populatio has been droping since, we are moving towards brighter future with each passing year.
Our's economy is not based on natural resources like your's.Ones the oil dries up in next few decades , your economy will collapse and guys like you come here in India for begging and we will shoot you on boarders itself.

Listen animal you are in a country where little girls get raped, your men have no dignity, your women rank among the top in prostitution yet you are trying to talk **** about us ?
73% is a major ****-up, it is a disgrace to humanity yet your proud of it, we after all these wars and sanctions still rank higher, don’t give me a reason, stfu.
Your economy is nothing impressive, basically I among the others here could not give 2 shits about it, we have a lot of time before the oil runs out your animal *** will be dead and we will find alternatives.
Your from 1971 yet you still act like a kid, education ? your a retard. fix your country before you talk about the middle east.
Now clean the toilets of these bedouin gulf arabs.

Hey half cent Iranian begger, dumbhead bathroom cleaner hiding your head in your assshole is not gona help you.

Your country is so despised and inferior from rest of the world that you have been declared rouge.You bastard illiterate SOB ,our country had six miss world and miss universe and three Mr Universe, how many of your so called white Iranians even qualified for those competitions. Your inferior country is good only at pumping out oil and photoshoping:lol: ,nothing more than that . You go and **** the pussiies of your cousin sisters :lol: .

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bathroom cleaner coming from an Indian :rofl:

Indians are famous for their toilet cleaning skills in KSA, UAE, Qatar and Kuwait.

Listen animal you are in a country where little girls get raped, your men have no dignity, your women rank among the top in prostitution yet you are trying to talk **** about us ?
73% is a major ****-up, it is a disgrace to humanity yet your proud of it, we after all these wars and sanctions still rank higher, don’t give me a reason, stfu.
Your economy is nothing impressive, basically I among the others here could not give 2 shits about it, we have a lot of time before the oil runs out your animal *** will be dead and we will find alternatives.
Your from 1973 yet you still act like a kid, education ? your a retard. fix your country before you talk about the middle east.

:rofl: Doritos is firing back bravely :lol:

Ḥashshāshīn;4284090 said:
hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bathroom cleaner coming from an Indian :rofl:

Indians are famous for their toilet cleaning skills in KSA, UAE, Qatar and Kuwait.

Interesting, have you been to the GCC b4 Sir? :/ I'm just wondering because I believe what you said is true.

:rofl: Doritos is firing back bravely :lol:

Interesting, have you been to the GCC b4 Sir? :/ I'm just wondering because I believe what you said is true.

Supply some of the rape cartoons if the fi/lthy animal keeps going :sniper:

Your from 1973 yet you still act like a kid, education ? your a retard. fix your country before you talk about the middle east.
I think you have gone too far, calm down. The Indian guy needs to think twice before posting because people can get harsh replies easily labeling it as a fact and Indians are often being abused by other countries especially in the Gulf which is sad. Ever thought of it? Calm down.

Hahaha look this cow worshipper talking trash about persians. Dude, you guys are dark as f.uck, you even have commercials on your national tv for whitening cremes LOOOOL. Haroomzadeh Indian s.hit, i think you didnt drink your cowpis.s that is why you are so furious hahahah looool. What happens on the Iranian-afghan border is none of your business. Now go back to polishing shoes of sir lincoln and sir cohen for 1 cent a month hahahahahaha

Bloody bastard SOB didn't you got your daily dose if Camel **** :lol: ??I can understand your frustration .Time is not very far when daughters of haranzade like you will sell their white body to black Indians for filling their empty bellies :lol:

Get ready you haramzade to be bombed to poverty and complete disorder in your country.:lol:

I think you have gone too far, calm down. The Indian guy needs to think twice before posting because people can get harsh replies easily labeling it as a fact and Indians are often being abused by other countries especially in the Gulf which is sad. Ever thought of it? Calm down.

Ofc not, I am calm but the idiot keeps on going, actually I am against that abuse..
However it is always fun to use everything against these kinds of people.
No insult to India/Indians.

Your from 1971 yet you still act like a kid, education ? your a retard. fix your country before you talk about the middle east.

You listen ****** SOB bastard, your ****** system which let the mullah go scot free even if he rapes 4 year daughter of himself, you cavemen, don't talk **** , where fatwas are issued to rape the women legally.
Youe lazy thick ***** are only good to shafted and then kicked.

You listen ****** SOB bastard, your ****** system which let the mullah go scot free even if he rapes 4 year daughter of himself, you cavemen, don't talk **** , where fatwas are issued to rape the women legally.
Youe lazy thick ***** are only good to shafted and then kicked.

umad bru

I might reply later now I have to go

Just phuk off dirty pig.
This is not a free forum where you can insult others, it has moderators and I think you should be banned for two reason; one of them is your disgusting insults and the other is you are probably a 12 years old.

Take this as a guarantee. He is not Indian , even if he is sitting in India.

Btw, I hope all Iraqis don't have similar views of Indians as you do.

Let these high headed cavemens show the reality.

Saudi imam rapes, tortures 5-yr-old daughter because he ‘doubted her virginity’

» Islamic Cleric Issues Fatwa Permitting Rape of Syrian Women Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

USA TODAY

In between, I am Indian, die hard nationalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom