What's new

Iranian Economy.....news and discussions

I believe the growth rate is nominal not real. You have to take inflation ( which is officially around 40% ish) into account.
chicken or egg came first ?

All I hear and read is about pishraft/growth, so the excuse is that everything else is a tool that will create the growth.

Iran_single_age_population_pyramid_2020.png

This government came into power in golden age of Iran.

Close to 85 million population
Median age of 32.5
Highly educated population
Fair infrastructure (roads , railroads , ports and ... )
Easy access to foreign workers
Easy access to cheapest energy sources in world ( third gas and sixth oil producer )
dd-1024x347.png
Screenshot(85).png
Screenshot(86).png

2021 ^

yet we saw 47% inflation ( official data ) and now 52% extra government expenses.I would be happy to see 7% or more growth rate for such cost but not this 2-3%.

Last edited:
Despite economics blockade of Iran by US and western Europe These figures are impressive.

Non-oil exports for the past 11 months: $48.8 billion dollars.:-)

Imports for 11 months: $53.7 billion

OIL exports: assuming official figures of 1.2 million barrels per day at $80 you get a figures of $35 billion dollars but most likely higher due to undeclared oil sales.
By calculating the totals for 12 months :

TOTAL exports: $ 88 billion dollars

TOTAL imports: $58 billion

Trade Balance : +$30 billion dollars

That is impressive for a country under sanctions by US and Europe and I am not on mullah payroll..:cheers:

PS: sorry for those mama boys who now can not buy latest Iphone or laptops with the new exchange rate...suck it up buttercups..you are doomed but your country is doing fine.

Last edited:
"
PS: sorry for those mama boys who now can not buy latest Iphone or laptops with the new exchange rate...suck it up buttercups..you are doomed but your country is doing fine.
"

Meanwhile you post this on your Iphone/Laptop LOL. I get your message, but it's rather hypocritical for us to be saying these things especially those of us who are based abroad. There is a price to resistance... but the struggle of any one person is not to be devalued as every life matters. Also, are you seeing the fruits of those exports, or your relatives, or any average Iranian? I'm willing to wager not; it's all being funnelled into the pockets of a few!

"
"

Meanwhile you post this on your Iphone/Laptop LOL. I get your message, but it's rather hypocritical for us to be saying these things especially those of us who are based abroad. There is a price to resistance... but the struggle of any one person is not to be devalued as every life matters. Also, are you seeing the fruits of those exports, or your relatives, or any average Iranian? I'm willing to wager not; it's all being funnelled into the pockets of a few!
Those mama boys and yes they are mama boys should realize their country is in an undeclared war..They should focus on what is good in their country instead of being a mega phone for the enemy..Eating Salt of Iran and spitting on face of their country is not what a patriot does..Iran is doing great under heavy bombardment of enemy just look around ...Turkey had a $110 billion dollars deficit this year and Iran produced $30 billion surplus and these mama boys still complain..they need a kick in the butt.. and sent to some of these neighboring countries to see how life is...

PS: I do not have an Iphone..I am typing on a 10 year old desk top..I can afford to buy 100 Iphone and not flinch..

Those mama boys and yes they are mama boys should realize their country is in an undeclared war..They should focus on what is good in their country instead of being a mega phone for the enemy..Eating Salt of Iran and spitting on face of their country is not what a patriot does..Iran is doing great under heavy bombardment of enemy just look around ...Turkey had a $110 billion dollars deficit this year and Iran produced $30 billion surplus and these mama boys still complain..they need a kick in the butt.. and sent to some of these neighboring countries to see how life is...

PS: I do not have an Iphone..I am typing on a 10 year old desk top..I can afford to buy 100 Iphone and not flinch..

The point is that you can afford to buy it , but we can't even if we want ....

Very easy to say that from Canada

The truth is resistance to hegemony begets a major sacrifice and there is indeed a huge cost to pay. But let's be honest, the original intentions of Khomeini as founder of the IRI were never to bring a lavish lifestyle to Iranians. He had always preached simple means for instance a diet of grains; he was satisfied if his people could eat meat once or twice a week at most. So under this regime, no one is working towards regaining the power of Iranian citizenship or the pride of the passport in international sense. Instead, efforts are focused at directing resistance and growing the revolution, in pursuit of spiritual enlightenment and martyrdom.

Who am I to say what is right.... or what is wrong. All I know is, no one deserves poverty.

Despite economics blockade of Iran by US and western Europe These figures are impressive.

Non-oil exports for the past 11 months: $48.8 billion dollars.:-)

Imports for 11 months: $53.7 billion

OIL exports: assuming official figures of 1.2 million barrels per day at $80 you get a figures of $35 billion dollars but most likely higher due to undeclared oil sales.
By calculating the totals for 12 months :

TOTAL exports: $ 88 billion dollars

TOTAL imports: $58 billion

Trade Balance : +$30 billion dollars

That is impressive for a country under sanctions by US and Europe and I am not on mullah payroll..:cheers:

Trade balance: +30 billion dollars
Iranian Rial: Worthless
Economic crisis: Still going on:cheers:

Trade balance: +30 billion dollars
Iranian Rial: Worthless
Economic crisis: Still going on:cheers:
Low rial does not hurt government directly. It hurts the people, which may lead to political unrest. It in fact helps government in terms of paying wages and converting foreign earnings. So you are merely cheering for the average Iranian to face hardship. Just like you cheer for the Palestinians to face hardship. That's the truth... isn't it 🤡

Low rial does not hurt government directly. It hurts the people, which may lead to political unrest. It in fact helps government in terms of paying wages and converting foreign earnings. So you are merely cheering for the average Iranian to face hardship. Just like you cheer for the Palestinians to face hardship. That's the truth... isn't it 🤡
It would be the people that live a hard life that would bring you down, not the people Iran pays wages for.

All we have to do is to simply give them some weapons and you'll inevitably collapse by your own people when shit hits the fan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom