What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It seems according to the Qeshm Air CEO the incident was due to a small plastic piece entering the engine .
Interesting that he found it out in just one day after the incident from 2000km away...
Not to mention that a small plastic part could never do such a damage to an engine.

Interesting that he found it out in just one day after the incident from 2000km away...
Not to mention that a small plastic part could never do such a damage to an engine.
I think CEO should act more mature and wait for the official investigation report.
well you guys must ask it from him .
by the way someone will ask why the damage is in intake , maybe some small debries made that damage.

Why should we ask him ? How can he analyze the incident from his office in Tehran ?

by the way someone will ask why the damage is in intake , maybe some small debries made that damage.
Let's not pretend to be an aircraft crash investigator. :)

Atatürk Airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe and near 400.000 flights are being take place annually. And there have never been an accident due to FOD in it's history... (which makes millions of flight)

Anyways, i know what disturbes you guys. Because of the sanctions you don't have access to spare parts and can't maintain your planes properly. Iran's passenger planes giving malfunctions time to time.

You know this fact and shamelessly throwing shit on us although you don't have a slightest clue about this accident.

I was not going to say this and avoiding discussion but here you guys poked me several times until i respond..... hope you are happy now.

None of us are here are aircraft crash investigators and even them can't decide on the cause before properly inspecting the failed engine.....

I'm not gonna respond to your claims on this matter, anymore.

That airline already had a problem with engine one monthy ago with the same plane type, the engine had abnormal parameters while climbing and returned to Sabiha Gökcen airport.
It seems to be a maintainance problem.

A Qeshm Air Airbus A300-600, registration EP-FQO performing flight QB-2210 from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen (Turkey) to Tehran Imam Khomeini (Iran), departed Sabiha Gokcen's runway 06 and was climbing through FL240 out of Istanbul when the crew stopped the climb, shut the left hand engine (CF6) down due to abnormal engine parameters and returned to Sabiha Gokcen for a safe landing on runway 06 about 35 minutes after departure.

A post flight inspection revealed the engine plug (at the engine outlet) was missing.

A replacement Iran Air Airbus A300-600 registration EP-IBA was dispatched to Istanbul and reached Tehran with a delay of 14 hours.

1903761-5815-b.jpg

Why should we ask him ? How can he analyze the incident from his office in Tehran ?

Let's not pretend to be an aircraft crash investigator. :)

Atatürk Airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe and near 400.000 flights are being take place annually. And there have never been an accident due to FOD in it's history... (which makes millions of flight)

Anyways, i know what disturbes you guys. Because of the sanctions you don't have access to spare parts and can't maintain your planes properly. Iran's passenger planes giving malfunctions time to time.

You know this fact and shamelessly throwing shit on us although you don't have a slightest clue about this accident.

I was not going to say this and avoiding discussion but here you guys poked me several times until i respond..... hope you are happy now.

None of us are here are aircraft crash investigators and even them can't decide on the cause before properly inspecting the failed engine.....

I'm not gonna respond to your claims on this matter, anymore.
well , we always managed to maintain these airplanes .
by the way according to deal we have sent several of our planes to be overhauled by booing and Airbus themselves in last year.
and it just take one piece of trash , it don't need to be something like this
0-GarbageDump.jpg

any single of these is enough to damage the engine.
bottle cap - Google Search

Got bad news for you. In the next 5-10 years I will end up in your neck of the woods. There are tens of millions of you guys in Saudi and not one of you can supervise a routine maintenance program during a "shut down," which is where people like me come in. An older colleague of mine (early 30's) was just offered 300,000 a year, tax free, to go and work for Aramco lmao. His job will be a joke too.

And trust me, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of Iranians working in Saudi, but they all have Canadian and American passports. I know of a couple actually. A lot of companies that operate there are actually North American and they send their own guys over there b/c of a lack of talent. Close monitoring my left testicle. lol put some of that close monitoring talent to use and learn how to do basic work so you don't have to pay some guy from Canada 300,000 dollars a "season" for ridiculously easy inspection work.

On second thought, please don't. I don't mind getting sent over there in a few years. Do half the work and get twice the pay and pay no taxes.

Never seen it. Can you send me a link to a trailer or info about the movie? I tried looking it up, but didn't find it.

I saw two of those square pieces. At first I thought somebody cut them up, but that doesn't make any sense. It was weird. I love it when the ice starts breaking up. After 6 months of winter, it's an amazing sight. All the rabbits also start changing their fur around this time and they become brown. That's when we all know winter is finally over.

So for some petro cash you are willing to move to live among your beloved people "the Tazis", and be supervised by them? You won't be hired as the CEO, will you? I didn't know that you are willing to sell your dignity for petro dollar. You will be surprised at your arrival of the number of stuff you will be taught by your Tazi colleagues (as opposed to the stuff you will "teach" them- if any). And what is $ 300,000 for Aramco (assuming your statement is correct)?

They intentionally do keep the diversified environment and always ensure keeping the international flavor around. Not only Aramco, but many similar companies.You may be alright if you keep your head down inside a compound. But, either you or the Persian folks you claim their existence, should try confessing your Persian origin in the neighborhood next to that compound. I trust you will taste a totally different blend of racism that will make you run away to your mom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom