What's new

Iran may stop sending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia after teenagers’ sexual abuse

The SiLent crY

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
According to a bill presented by Foreign Policy and National Security Committee of Iranian parliament, sending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia may be terminated.

Based on the bill that signed by 80 members of parliament, Umrah rituals will be suspended until the Saudi officials guarantee the security of Iranian pilgrims and stop their harassments.

In an interview with Fars News Agency, Seyyed Hossein Naqvi Hosseini, spokesman for the Foreign Policy and National Security Committee of Iranian parliament said: Recently, Saudis’ audacity and arrogance towards Iranian Umrah pilgrims in Mecca and Medina has increased and a week before two Iranian teenagers were sexually abused by Saudi police in Jeddah Airport.

He added: So, MPs are in favor of a bill that terminates Umrah until the Saudis safeguard Iranian pilgrims and respect their honor and dignity.

In other action, 18 members of Iranian parliament sent a letter to President Hassan Rouhani to condemn the harassment and ask for punishment of those Saudis who abused two Iranian teenagers.

Another member of Foreign Policy and National Security Committee of Iranian parliament Mohammad Saleh Jokar, insisted that the government never withdraw on this matter and should take back Iranian credibility. In his interview with ISNA he asked for firm stance of Iranian Government on this matter.

Yesterday, Iran voiced protest to Saudi Arabia over the sexual harassment of two Iranian teenage boys by the Saudi police.

Foreign Ministry Reaction

Foreign Ministry Deputy for Consular and Iranian Expatriate Affairs Hassan Qashqavi said Iran has submitted a letter to the Saudi charge d’affaires in Tehran over the incident.

Explaining the incident, he told reporters on Tuesday that according to the Iranian head consul in Jeddah, the two teenagers were asked by two Saudi police officers for more body inspections when they were leaving a Saudi airport.

Noticing that the inspection had taken longer than usual, their fellow passengers took notice that the two teenage boys had been sexually harassed, Qashqavi said.

The Iranian consular officials lodged a complaint file and informed the police chief of the airport of the incident, he noted.

He added that the Saudi police summoned all its officers on duty in the airport and then asked the two teenage boys to identify the ones who did the crime. But nobody punished for this offensive crime.

Source : URGENT: Iran may stop sending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia after teenagers’ sexual abuse

Last edited:
According to a bill presented by Foreign Policy and National Security Committee of Iranian parliament, sending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia may be terminated.

Based on the bill that signed by 80 members of parliament, Umrah rituals will be suspended until the Saudi officials guarantee the security of Iranian pilgrims and stop their harassments.

In an interview with Fars News Agency, Seyyed Hossein Naqvi Hosseini, spokesman for the Foreign Policy and National Security Committee of Iranian parliament said: Recently, Saudis’ audacity and arrogance towards Iranian Umrah pilgrims in Mecca and Medina has increased and a week before two Iranian teenagers were sexually abused by Saudi police in Jeddah Airport.

He added: So, MPs are in favor of a bill that terminates Umrah until the Saudis safeguard Iranian pilgrims and respect their honor and dignity.

In other action, 18 members of Iranian parliament sent a letter to President Hassan Rouhani to condemn the harassment and ask for punishment of those Saudis who abused two Iranian teenagers.

Another member of Foreign Policy and National Security Committee of Iranian parliament Mohammad Saleh Jokar, insisted that the government never withdraw on this matter and should take back Iranian credibility. In his interview with ISNA he asked for firm stance of Iranian Government on this matter.

Yesterday, Iran voiced protest to Saudi Arabia over the sexual harassment of two Iranian teenage boys by the Saudi police.

Foreign Ministry Reaction

Foreign Ministry Deputy for Consular and Iranian Expatriate Affairs Hassan Qashqavi said Iran has submitted a letter to the Saudi charge d’affaires in Tehran over the incident.

Explaining the incident, he told reporters on Tuesday that according to the Iranian head consul in Jeddah, the two teenagers were asked by two Saudi police officers for more body inspections when they were leaving a Saudi airport.

Noticing that the inspection had taken longer than usual, their fellow passengers took notice that the two teenage boys had been sexually harassed, Qashqavi said.

The Iranian consular officials lodged a complaint file and informed the police chief of the airport of the incident, he noted.

He added that the Saudi police summoned all its officers on duty in the airport and then asked the two teenage boys to identify the ones who did the crime. But nobody punished for this offensive crime.

Source : URGENT: Iran may stop sending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia after teenagers’ sexual abuse
Iran should send its pilgrims

Mecca and Madina are not saudi property

Al SALOOL are just occupiers their and its hijaz not saudi or what ever the occupiers call it

FINALLLYYYYYYY

Why the **** do Iranians spend their hard earned cash in wahabi lands is beyond me! In our family only my grandma's done it and to this day, we all talk about how stupid of a move it was. My uncle did everything to stop her, but he couldn't do anything.

IR, for once in your life, be useful and do something right. Just fucking ban people from going to wahabi arabia.

@Abii, your comments are eagerly appreciated here.
haji bebinam chikar mikoniaa :lol:
How likely is a ban? Please let it be true lol

I guess very low, cause there are people making money here, but indeed a very good move at least for a start.
Damn. Iranians that do this deserve to go straight to the hell they believe in.

Spend the money on poor people in your neighborhood instead of going on Haj in wahabi arabia you dumb imbeciles.

well , I support the ban but because of some other reason.
if you are a religious man or woman you must go to the pilgrimage once in your life if you pass several condition , but here I knew somebody who till 8 year ago had gone there for 17 time and I don't knew how many time since then.

I believe the least the government must do is to ban these habitual pilgrims .specially that I suspect the money these people spend on this pilgrimage is sent to some groups in Afghanistan , Iraq , Syria and Pakistan and ........

Damn. Iranians that do this deserve to go straight to the hell they believe in.

Spend the money on poor people in your neighborhood instead of going on Haj in wahabi arabia you dumb imbeciles.
You know this abuse thing is a plan ruiner. Personally I had made this hajj thing a sign to show the eminence and maturity of society.
I've got no idea, when there are poor people tangling every where, when there are so many youth in need of urgent aid, why the hell should billions of dollars be spent in this way every year?

well , I support the ban but because of some other reason.
if you are a religious man or woman you must go to the pilgrimage once in your life if you pass several condition , but here I knew somebody who till 8 year ago had gone there for 17 time and I don't knew how many time since then.

I believe the least the government must do is to ban these habitual pilgrims .specially that I suspect the money these people spend on this pilgrimage is sent to some groups in Afghanistan , Iraq , Syria and Pakistan and ........
Your god will be happy if you pray to him where you are, you don't need to give thousands of dollars to an airline company and the saudi government so that your sky god can be happy. Your sky god will be ten times more happy if you give that money to a needy person or if you use it in other charitable ways.

You know this abuse thing is a plan ruiner. Personally I had made this hajj thing a sign to show the eminence and maturity of society.
I've got no idea, when there are poor people tangling every where, when there are so many youth in need of urgent aid, why the hell should billions of dollars be spent in this way every year?
Because a book written 1400 years ago by mortal men tells them to do this. Their relationship with their sky god is based on a belief in a book, not a belief in the spirit and message of the religion itself.

Was waiting for an excuse from the Iranians to stop sending their pilgrims.

Because a book written 1400 years ago by mortal men tells them to do this. Their relationship with their sky god is based on a belief in a book, not a belief in the spirit and message of the religion itself.
I was to write a reply here, but kinda I do refrain. Cause I know your reply to my reply would most likely push you to the edge of a long ban. Should you know ..... are famous for their much patience and strong tolerance?

Astagfirullah , ok send your people to america , dont know why iranins officals going out of their mind day by day
You have to see it to believe it, Iranians chant "death to USA" in Iran, and then line up at 3 in the morning, outside the US consulate in Dubai LOL !!!!! :rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom