What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

I think that a possible agreement with the IMF could pose a great potential threat to Iran's future and its industrial activities. The IMF crediting system is simply based on looting. Look at Argentina, where loan packages totalling 55 billion dollars have been provided. The Argentine government has fulfilled all the conditions imposed by the IMF, include privatisations, raised the policy interest rate to over 80%. However, it ended up going to bankrupt right now because it could not restructure the $1.5 billion tranche owed to creditors.

Hence why Iranians should be grateful to Imam Khamenei (h.A.). He single-handedly prevented Rohani & co. from precipitating Iran into the IMF debt trap.

Without the Supreme Leader and the revolutionaries, western-appeasing liberals would have thrown Iran to the wolves long time ago. All credit here goes to seyyed Khamenei (h.A.) and to religious revolutionary forces loyal to him.

1) There's not much less economic activity in Iran.

2) The difference in debt levels is not due to that. It's rather that in this regard, Iran and Turkey are following opposite development models. While Turkey's relies on indebtment implying greater dependence on the goodwill of creditors, Iran's does not, because of the Islamic Republic's ideological and political foundations. One of the many benefits of an anti-imperial orientation.

When the liberal, western-appeasing administration of Rohani tried to obtain loans from the IMF, his eminence the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution stepped in and forbade it (جَزَاكَ ٱللَّٰهُ).

Comparisons between the national debt of Iran and countries with comparable GDP figures will corroborate this.
That's partially it, but even if sanctions lifted from Iran, you would probably see more foreign debt in Turkey as the economy is just bigger right now., needs a bit more fuel so to speak.

Auto products by By MAPNA industrial group
  • EV conversion kits to convert internal combustion cars to EV cars:
  • 16 valve diesel Engine.(probably for locomotive applications!!)
EV_1.jpg
EV_cars.JPG
EV_2.jpg
Disel_1.jpg

Roll.jpg

Last edited:
Shocking great news :

Iranian Auto production jumps 48% in two monthso_Oo_O

• 193,000 auto produced in just two months!
  • 80% of production increase by private auto factories,

Shocking great news :

Iranian Auto production jumps 48% in two monthso_Oo_O

• 193,000 auto produced in just two months!
  • 80% of production increase by private auto factories,
translation , they intentionally kept the production low
let just hope it was only for lack of parts

translation , they intentionally kept the production low
let just hope it was only for lack of parts
Reasons do not matter now..if they can keep up this production rate I say that the Raisi goal of 3 million auto production by the end of his term is achievable. This should make even you happy..lol I know you want the best for Iran and so do I .

voice of israel.
you mean Parliament and Government and IRIB study . didn't knew Radio Israel infiltrated them so much

Reasons do not matter now..if they can keep up this production rate I say that the Raisi goal of 3 million auto production by the end of his term is achievable. This should make even you happy..lol I know you want the best for Iran and so do I .
it will make me happy only if non of them is based on X200 platform or Peugeot 405
it make me happy only if the change in shape of the front and back light don't add several hundred million too the price of the car .

will make me happy only if non of them is based on X200 platform or Peugeot 405
Actually this is a question I have had several years..is there a fully designed Iranian platform on any of our autos..if not then why..platform is not any harder than other two parts of car (body and engine)..what are your thoughts on this.

Actually this is a question I have had several years..is there a fully designed Iranian platform on any of our autos..if not then why..platform is not any harder than other two parts of car (body and engine)..what are your thoughts on this.
the engines are actually designed in Austria and Germany
i think there are some old school management level foreigner worshiper that don't believe in our own capabilities .
at least its the case about medical field which i'm more familiar with . there are some manager that simply worship foreign brands

IKCO's new Pickup truck..TARA

I have no more info on this truck but it looks great. Too bad it is not available in Canada I would have bought one myself...:woot:
View attachment 933427View attachment 933428
which sane person buy pickup truck which is only powered through front differential for doing any work with it , if you want it for work get Arisan or good old trusty Zamyad

In addition to restarting the joint auto plant in Venezuela "Venirauto", Iran will export 200,000 autos to Venezuela for the next 5 years (MOU signed in recent visit).o_O

Iran to supply 200k cars to Venezuela in 5 years​

Wednesday, 14 June 2023 7:05 PM [ Last Update: Wednesday, 14 June 2023 7:05 PM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

Iranian automotive companies will supply 200,000 cars to Venezuela under a five-year deal.
Iran will supply 200,000 cars to Venezuela under a five-year deal signed during a trip by Iranian President Ebrahim Raeisi to the South American country earlier this week.
CEO of Iran’s second largest car manufacturer Saipa said on Wednesday that the memorandum of understating signed a day earlier between him and Venezuelan industry ministry authorities would cover exports of finished cars from Iran as well as cars manufactured in a joint plant in the country.
Mohammad Ali Teymouri said that Saipa will supply a first batch of 2,000 cars to Venezuelan customers within the next few months.
Teymouri said that authorities of the two countries had also agreed to restore manufacturing at a plant operated by Venezuelan Iranian Automotive Company (Venirauto), a company in Venezuela which has remained inactive since 2015.
He said the launch of operations at the plant, where Saipa and Iran’s largest carmaker IKCO own 36% of the shares, would allow Iran to expand its presence in the Latin American car market.
The CEO said Saipa would also work to revive another car factory in Venezuela, which is focused on production of commercial vehicles and trucks, after some nine years of inactivity.
Iran and Venezuela have joined ranks in their efforts to counter the American sanctions targeting their economies.
The two countries signed contracts worth nearly $20 billion during a two-day visit by Raeisi to Venezuelan capital Caracas that ended on Tuesday.

Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses:
www.presstv.ir
www.presstv.co.uk

never liked SUVs this video explain it.
hope we regulate them before they become unregulated like usa

Back
Top Bottom