What's new

Iranian C-130 parachuted supplies in SAA controlled Deir-e-Zor [VID]

Blackmoon

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
As everyone knows city of Deir-e-zor is under siege by ISIS terrorists so the only way to transfer supplies is by air. Recently Iran's C-130 has participate in this mission and delivered many supplies to poor people inside the city for couple of days.
Deir-e-zor is Sunnis dominate city and Shia Iran is helping them, for those who thinks like Saudis.

CaJ6L3IWQAIBVqW.jpg

CavSKOQW4AAiRlr.jpg
CavSKDnW4AEuEIm.jpg

CZ_D9XHWAAE22VP.jpg

I did not know Iran had C130 too...before the rise of ISIS everyone was talking about al Assad army rape torture and mass murder..supporting either side of criminals is not good.

The Assad regime was instrumental in supporting the staging and infiltration of millitants into Iraq via Syria..

I did not know Iran had C130 too...before the rise of ISIS everyone was talking about al Assad army rape torture and mass murder..supporting either side of criminals is not good.

The Assad regime was instrumental in supporting the staging and infiltration of millitants into Iraq via Syria..
Those so called everyone are the same ones who were and are supporting the cannibal terrorists till this very day.

the conflict in Syria was a pre arranged plot by Zionist and their regional puppets like Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey.
Nobody would share the government with bunch of terrorists. it was puppet opposition who refused Iran's peace plan cause they knew in any free election, Bashar Asad would be the winner.

Those so called everyone are the same ones who were and are supporting the cannibal terrorists till this very day.

the conflict in Syria was a pre arranged plot by Zionist and their regional puppets like Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey.
Nobody would share the government with bunch of terrorists. it was puppet opposition who refused Iran's peace plan cause they knew in any free election, Bashar Asad would be the winner.

LOL You deliberately avoided the last part of his comment. Why is that?:D

As everyone knows city of Deir-e-zor is under siege by ISIS terrorists so the only way to transfer supplies is by air. Recently Iran's C-130 has participate in this mission and delivered many supplies to poor people inside the city for couple of days.
Deir-e-zor is Sunnis dominate city and Shia Iran is helping them, for those who thinks like Saudis.

CaJ6L3IWQAIBVqW.jpg

CavSKOQW4AAiRlr.jpg
CavSKDnW4AEuEIm.jpg

CZ_D9XHWAAE22VP.jpg
I never knew the U.S sold its C-130 to Iran. Probably during the shah regime?

CaJ6L3IWQAIBVqW.jpg

CavSKOQW4AAiRlr.jpg
CavSKDnW4AEuEIm.jpg

CZ_D9XHWAAE22VP.jpg
great job well done

:D
LOL, my second paragraph was in respond to that part.
No you didn't. You just talked about how the 'zionists' or whatever that means pre planned the current Syria crisis and how they are responsible for all the middle east/world ills. Not that i'm surprise though, since i have heard this from many people like you in the region. lol

You didnt address this part of his comment:
The Assad regime was instrumental in supporting the staging and infiltration of millitants and terrorists into Iraq via Syria

:P

No you didn't. You just talked about how the 'zionists' or whatever that means pre planned the current Syria crisis and how they are responsible for all the middle east/world ills. Not that i'm surprise though, since i have heard this from many people like you in the region. lol

How did he do that? Mike bro you know nothing about our region believe me.

Assad is the last person on earth who would benefit from that stupid allegation. Besides he won't do anything that harms Iranian interests. We all know that ISIS in Iraq was a nightmare for Iran. That's why we took action and eliminated the threat

there is no difference between the situation in Syria and Iraq. in both case, foreign states armed and provoked internal elements to rebel against the central governments of Iraq and Syria.

Zero difference.

Why would Syria, an ally of Iran, try to undermine the government of Iraq, an ally of Iran?

Even if Syria and Iraq weren't allies, what gain would Assad get, if it supported extremists in Iraq, the same sort of extremists that the Syrian government has been trying to contain in their country for decades?

Some arguments are just silly. Like how some argue that Iran and USA are secretly best friends. How do you respond to that, except an eye roll?

How did he do that? Mike bro you know nothing about our region believe me.

Assad is the last person on earth who would benefit from that stupid allegation. Besides he won't do anything that harms Iranian interests. We all know that ISIS in Iraq was a nightmare for Iran. That's why we took action and eliminated the threat
LOL So you want to tell me you don't know that Assad and his government openly supported terrorists groups in Iraq for years against U.S,British and Iraqi soldiers(whom they considered to be western puppets)?? These terrorist groups Assad supported militarily, financially,logistically and sheltered were responsible for the death of dozens of 'infidel' british soldiers, hundreds of U.S soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians. I have no pity for that butcher.
The only thing here is that t present ISIS poses a greater threat to us, it's not like Assad is any better.

Iraq asked Syria's Assad to stop aiding 'jihadists': Former official
#IslamicState
Iraq's former national security advisor says that prior to Syrian uprising, Assad was helping 'jihadi' militants train in Syria to fight in Iraq

Rubaie_AFP.jpg

Former Iraqi national security adviser Mowaffak al-Rubaie sits in front of a bust of late Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Baghdad on 23 December 2013 (AFP)

Mamoon Alabbasi

Tuesday 20 October 2015 18:09 UTC
Last update:
Wednesday 21 October 2015 10:20 UTC

Iraq's former national security advisor Mowaffak al-Rubaie had warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad against supporting "jihadi" militants who later become leaders in the Islamic State (IS), the former top Iraqi official said.

The alleged support and training for the militants took place in Syria and was carried out by government security forces who reportedly wanted to keep American troops busy fighting in Iraq following the 2003 US-led invasion of the country.

"I went and met President Bashar al-Assad twice, and presented him with material evidence, documents, satellite pictures, confessions, all sort of evidence that his security forces were involved in active (sic) and transporting jihadist from Syria to Iraq," Rubaie told Al Jazeera, in the first of a two-part documentary entitled Enemy of Enemies: The Rise of ISIL aired earlier this week.

"And also, there were training camps with names and locations. He (Assad) was in total denial of that. I remember telling him that this will - in no time – backfire on Syria," he added.

The documentary suggested that there were secret meeting between representatives of Assad, and former Iraqi Baathist officers as well as "jihadi" militants. It says that the meetings were hosted by Damascus prior to the Syrian uprising in March 2011. It is unclear when exactly they met.

Syria's Assad and Iraq's toppled president Saddam Hussain belong to rival branches of the Arab Baath Party. However, it is thought that following the US-led invasion, supporters of the two Baath parties found a common ground against the Americans.

In the documentary, Rubaie suggested that Iraq's former Baath party officials now hold key positions in IS, although they do not share the militants' proclaimed religious zeal.

"I interrogated one of these ISIL guys, now he said '[in] all our meetings, we have a guy who hides his face, clean shaved. He is not the Emir, he is the deputy Emir, but no decision is made without consulting him'," said Rubaie.

"He doesn't take part in the prayer. He doesn't practice Islam. And his jargon is not the jihadi jargon, it's the Baathist, pan-Arabist, Arab nationalist jargon," he added.

It is not the first time a senior Iraqi figure has accused Syria's Assad of "exporting terror" to Iraq during the US occupation.

In 2009, former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki accused the Syrian government of harbouring "terrorists" who plan and carry out attacks against Iraq – a charge that was denied by Assad.

"Ninety percent of terrorists from different Arabic nationalities infiltrated Iraq through Syrian territory," Maliki said back then, demanding "that the Syrian side hand over the main people wanted in this crime" and "expel the terrorists, Baathists and Takfiris who take Syria as a base to launch criminal activity inside Iraq".

Following the Syrian uprising against, however, Maliki threw his support behind Assad.

In a separate occasion during the Al Jazeera documentary, Rubaie also took aim at the US occupying forces for releasing tens of thousands of Iraqi prisoners before America withdrew its troops from Iraq in the end of 2011.

"I'm not saying Iraqi prisons were the ideal prisons; OK there were some inhumane things committed in these prisons. True, because we are in a state of war – continuous state of war," said Rubaie

But the releasing of Iraqi prisoners from the US-run Camp Bucca facility was "a real disaster" as the Americans suffer from "chronic recurrent short-termism," charged Rubaie

- See more at: Iraq asked Syria's Assad to stop aiding 'jihadists': Former official | Middle East Eye

Go do some research about this if it's true you were genuinely not aware of his support of terrorist groups in Iraq after the U.S/U.K invasion. Only a very naive person will think Assad has never done any harm to his neighbours.:lol: He is now reaping what he has sown.:D

Syria's Role in the Iraq Insurgency - inFocus Quarterly Journal
Foreign involvement in the Iraqi insurgency | Flat Earth News
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/07/world/africa/07iht-syria.1.7781943.html?_r=0

There are many other news like this wayyy back in 2007 before the syrian revolution ever began.

LOL So you want to tell me you don't know that Assad and his government openly supported terrorists groups in Iraq for years against U.S,British and Iraqi soldiers(whom they considered to be western puppets)?? These terrorist groups Assad supported militarily, financially,logistically and sheltered were responsible for the death of dozens of 'infidel' british soldiers, hundreds of U.S soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians. I have no pity for that butcher.
The only thing here is that t present ISIS poses a greater threat to us, it's not like Assad is any better.

Iraq asked Syria's Assad to stop aiding 'jihadists': Former official
#IslamicState
Iraq's former national security advisor says that prior to Syrian uprising, Assad was helping 'jihadi' militants train in Syria to fight in Iraq

Rubaie_AFP.jpg

Former Iraqi national security adviser Mowaffak al-Rubaie sits in front of a bust of late Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Baghdad on 23 December 2013 (AFP)

Mamoon Alabbasi

Tuesday 20 October 2015 18:09 UTC
Last update:
Wednesday 21 October 2015 10:20 UTC

Iraq's former national security advisor Mowaffak al-Rubaie had warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad against supporting "jihadi" militants who later become leaders in the Islamic State (IS), the former top Iraqi official said.

The alleged support and training for the militants took place in Syria and was carried out by government security forces who reportedly wanted to keep American troops busy fighting in Iraq following the 2003 US-led invasion of the country.

"I went and met President Bashar al-Assad twice, and presented him with material evidence, documents, satellite pictures, confessions, all sort of evidence that his security forces were involved in active (sic) and transporting jihadist from Syria to Iraq," Rubaie told Al Jazeera, in the first of a two-part documentary entitled Enemy of Enemies: The Rise of ISIL aired earlier this week.

"And also, there were training camps with names and locations. He (Assad) was in total denial of that. I remember telling him that this will - in no time – backfire on Syria," he added.

The documentary suggested that there were secret meeting between representatives of Assad, and former Iraqi Baathist officers as well as "jihadi" militants. It says that the meetings were hosted by Damascus prior to the Syrian uprising in March 2011. It is unclear when exactly they met.

Syria's Assad and Iraq's toppled president Saddam Hussain belong to rival branches of the Arab Baath Party. However, it is thought that following the US-led invasion, supporters of the two Baath parties found a common ground against the Americans.

In the documentary, Rubaie suggested that Iraq's former Baath party officials now hold key positions in IS, although they do not share the militants' proclaimed religious zeal.

"I interrogated one of these ISIL guys, now he said '[in] all our meetings, we have a guy who hides his face, clean shaved. He is not the Emir, he is the deputy Emir, but no decision is made without consulting him'," said Rubaie.

"He doesn't take part in the prayer. He doesn't practice Islam. And his jargon is not the jihadi jargon, it's the Baathist, pan-Arabist, Arab nationalist jargon," he added.

It is not the first time a senior Iraqi figure has accused Syria's Assad of "exporting terror" to Iraq during the US occupation.

In 2009, former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki accused the Syrian government of harbouring "terrorists" who plan and carry out attacks against Iraq – a charge that was denied by Assad.

"Ninety percent of terrorists from different Arabic nationalities infiltrated Iraq through Syrian territory," Maliki said back then, demanding "that the Syrian side hand over the main people wanted in this crime" and "expel the terrorists, Baathists and Takfiris who take Syria as a base to launch criminal activity inside Iraq".

Following the Syrian uprising against, however, Maliki threw his support behind Assad.

In a separate occasion during the Al Jazeera documentary, Rubaie also took aim at the US occupying forces for releasing tens of thousands of Iraqi prisoners before America withdrew its troops from Iraq in the end of 2011.

"I'm not saying Iraqi prisons were the ideal prisons; OK there were some inhumane things committed in these prisons. True, because we are in a state of war – continuous state of war," said Rubaie

But the releasing of Iraqi prisoners from the US-run Camp Bucca facility was "a real disaster" as the Americans suffer from "chronic recurrent short-termism," charged Rubaie

- See more at: Iraq asked Syria's Assad to stop aiding 'jihadists': Former official | Middle East Eye

Go do some research about this if it's true you were genuinely not aware of his support of terrorist groups in Iraq after the U.S/U.K invasion. Only a very naive person will think Assad has never done any harm to his neighbours.:lol: He is now reaping what he has sown.:D

Syria's Role in the Iraq Insurgency - inFocus Quarterly Journal
Foreign involvement in the Iraqi insurgency | Flat Earth News
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/07/world/africa/07iht-syria.1.7781943.html?_r=0

There are many other news like this wayyy back in 2007 before the syrian revolution ever began.
ISIS was formed and it's structure is based on two elements, one is heavy arms and logistics supports through west and their regional puppets and the second is wahhabi ideology. both of which are very well known facts, accusing Bashar Asad is irrelevant.

%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4.jpg

(( ISIS Received Thousands of Toyota Cars through Four Arab Countries ))
on: October 25, 2015In: Media ArticlesNo Comments
The strings of Saudi, Qatari and Emirati support to “ISIS” began to unravel, especially with the start of Russian raids on the sites of ISIS in Syria, after the Russian military handed the Japanese auto maker Toyota pictures of dozens of cars confiscated by the Syrian army in its battles on the ground that were all with “ISIS”.

A knowledgeable source confirmed that the Syrian and Russian governments received Toyota’s initial report on the pictures of the cars that the company received from the Russian military intelligence. The most prominent points of report were: (22500) cars were bought by a Saudi importing company, Qatar bought (32000) cars, UAE bought (11650) cars, and the Jordanian army imported (4500) cars through credit from several Saudi banks and now all of them are with “ISIS”. The number of Toyota cars owned by ISIS is more than 60 thousand.

US authorities announced opening an investigation on how “ISIS” received large numbers of cars, but observers said that Washington itself had exported hundreds of these cars to Syria.

US Former ambassador to the United Nations “Mark Wallace” confirmed that Toyota “Land Cruiser” and “Hilux” cars became part of the “ISIS” brand.

Observers are wondering why this American concern about the cars owned by “ISIS” only appeared after the Russian raids in Syria and the fall of several leadership and control sites of ISIS in the country !!.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom