What's new

Iranian air power .... [ Seriously , its close to none ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
they could have bought better fighter jets from Russia or China and also could have developed in JVs but they failed so they should not be jealous of others especially Pakistan who has always helped them but these ingrates give hate and derision in return.
first of all we are under sanction just to remind you.
iran tried to buy aircrafts from ex-soviet states but almost in all cases US blocked it like this:
https://www.airspacemag.com/military-aviation/truth-about-mig-29-180952403/
we also tried to develop a plane with russia again US forced them out of that project.
shafaq project:
15~43.jpg

16~40.jpg

309686_124.jpg
309687_408.jpg

309684_631.jpg

37997583873648707489.jpg

3~0.gif
48~1.jpg

project was supposed to consist of three airplanes including a single engine trainer/light attack and a multirole and an stealth/reduced RCS twin jet multirole. the radar and avionics were the same as mig-35 so as engines, but it stopped at mockup stage. iran tried to keep project going so it ended up as borhan trainer with iranian j-85 engine, it was not good enough for us and we offered it to market and as there is no foreign sales it is officially abandoned.
nf00402163-1.jpg

borhan next to shafaq.

I don't blame them but my post is in response to an egoist troll who tried to take an unnecessary jab at Pakistan by dragging JF17 and F16 so then I showed him the mirror. Rest, they could have bought better fighter jets from Russia or China and also could have developed in JVs but they failed so they should not be jealous of others especially Pakistan who has always helped them but these ingrates give hate and derision in return.

I’m curious what specific area of military has Pakistan helped Iran with?

Other than Khan whoring his nuclear technology to any state that would buy it (personal financial gain motives), Pakistan as a government has not assisted Iran military projects.

And I wouldn’t brag that you bought some F-16’s which any country with friendly relations with US can do. That’s not accomplishment simply a transaction. With that logic one can most of the PG Arab countries have better air forces than Pakistan in terms of newer block aircraft.

JF-17 was a tech transfer from China, which China would never do that with Iran neither would Russia. Iran attempted in the past, but got backstabbed.

One thing you need to realize is world powers don’t help other hegemonic powers especially if they compete in the same spheres of influence. So as much as China and Russia may be anti US, they still don’t want to help Iran get stronger because they will indirectly compete against each other.

Pakistan on the other hand has zero geopolitical power projection beyond its borders (unless you count Afghanistan which is a mess) and is content with battling India to the end of time. So gladly China will support this as India is its rival as well and it doesn’t have to worry about Pakistan competing against it.

Russia/China/Iran will never be “allies”. Much like sharks at the end of the day they want to feed themselves not each other.

Other than Khan whoring his nuclear technology to any state that would buy it (personal financial gain motives), Pakistan as a government has not assisted Iran military projects.

And I wouldn’t brag that you bought some F-16’s which any country with friendly relations with US can do. That’s not accomplishment simply a transaction. With that logic one can most of the PG Arab countries have better air forces than Pakistan in terms of newer block aircraft.

JF-17 was a tech transfer from China, which China would never do that with Iran neither would Russia. Iran attempted in the past, but got backstabbed.

One thing you need to realize is world powers don’t help other hegemonic powers especially if they compete in the same spheres of influence. So as much as China and Russia may be anti US, they still don’t want to help Iran get stronger because they will indirectly compete against each other.

Pakistan on the other hand has zero geopolitical power projection beyond its borders (unless you count Afghanistan which is a mess) and is content with battling India to the end of time. So gladly China will support this as India is its rival as well and it doesn’t have to worry about Pakistan competing against it.

Russia/China/Iran will never be “allies”. Much like sharks at the end of the day they want to feed themselves not each other.
Shut up you ingrate... behave and use a respectable language about your benefactor or get lost. What a shame you're whoring yourself to a country that chants "merg bar Amreeka" so how do you live there or you're also working for some agencies.

we are not attacking US soil lol. and if you mean their allies they still do not have that.
LOL,you attack or not they will jam GPS signal easily, GPS IS their technology they know how to control it @Mithridates
look again at the map and think about it, my suggestion is at least 30 min around this matter that "why i said that"
Be real dude their ECM/EW?ESM aircraft , they have a sensors range of hundreds of miles on those aircraft @Mithridates
i have no link i asked an IRIAF pilot, and i don't care if you believe it or not.
So you have no neutral source, and think that how 70 era avionics (SU-24) can JAM 80s latest BVR (AIM-120B) @Mithridates
bravo, you can say the obvious.
that's show you haven't any basic knowledge about MILITARY AVIATION @Mithridates

LOL,you attack or not they will jam GPS signal easily, GPS IS their technology they know how to control it
russian glonass is a GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM, i'm not referring to US one.
Be real dude their ECM/EW?ESM aircraft , they have a sensors range of hundreds of miles on those aircraft
our radars are emitters, so as their jamming systems. i don't know how you fit that sensor thing in your argument. sepehr has 3000 km range and yes they will notice that with their RWR.
So you have no neutral source, and think that how 70 era avionics (SU-24) can JAM 80s latest BVR (AIM-120B)
i trust him, you don't know him. it's your choice to believe or not.
that's show you haven't any basic knowledge about MILITARY AVIATION
combat radius is a range that a fighter jet achieves with its max payload and internal fuel. you stated obvious and now you are saying i don't know anything.

russian glonass is a GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM, i'm not referring to US one.
so you shouldn't use term GPS but Glonass, GPS is a US navigation system @Mithridates
our radars are emitters, so as their jamming systems. i don't know how you fit that sensor thing in your argument. sepehr has 3000 km range and yes they will notice that with their RWR.
this type of radar is called OVER THE HORIZON RADARS basically for detection of BM warheads Space junks for detection of fighter jets/ ECM/ESM/aircraft they are less accurate that tactical radars, and do research before you post its a sincere advice for you @Mithridates
i trust him, you don't know him. it's your choice to believe or not
Ok @Mithridates
combat radius is a range that a fighter jet achieves with its max payload and internal fuel. you stated obvious and now you are saying i don't know anything.
Max payload for specific missions @Mithridates

And last with full weapon load out and full fuel fighter jet can't even fly but only just crawl at runway @Mithridates

Iran has focused on ballistic missiles, anti ship weaponry and groups like hezbollah. Iran has been smart. Deterence is key, in an actual war, iran is in deep trouble.

Shut up you ingrate... behave and use a respectable language about your benefactor or get lost. What a shame you're whoring yourself to a country that chants "merg bar Amreeka" so how do you live there or you're also working for some agencies.

How about you form an adequate rebuttal and at least attempt to disprove the points he put forward or at the very least challenge them with credible information. Spouting off like a child doesn't help your side one bit.

Our UAVs can carry air to air missiles they are a part of air force

How about you form an adequate rebuttal and at least attempt to disprove the points he put forward or at the very least challenge them with credible information. Spouting off like a child doesn't help your side one bit.

Your asking for too much from these hyenas!

I know how to put the ingrates in their right place. He couldn't hide his crap behind the flags.

a quality post in a useless insecure "hahaha Pakistan has better air force (and nukkeeez) then Iran" troll thread.

There is the full stickied air force thread if one needs info, and Irans lack of a modern air force is well documented and acknowledged.

though its of kind of laughable when people say crap like "Iran wouldn't last 2days - 2 months against US "!

while Iran has survived 40 years of everything the US has had to throw at it.

- coup attempt
-8 years of supporting Irans invasion, arming the invading force, supporting the invading force, , and allowing the use of WMDs against Iran by the invading force. in addition to satellite info, and UN and media cover.
-followed by increasing levels of economic warfare that's almost a declation of war in itself.
-massive investment into "soft" regime change attacks against IRan.

just about anything you can imagine. there are few countries on earth that would last a month being cut off just from swift. imagine in addition to that, getting all your transactions blocked, all your productive cash cow industries targeted and shut down.

in euro countries, Australia, Canada, any rich nation like japan, s. korea et.cetc. and especially Pakistan, and just about 95%+ of earth would collapse in days to weeks with those type of sanctions. so it laughable when they say "Iran cant last 2 days".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom