What's new

Iranian air power .... [ Seriously , its close to none ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some reports says it have 1200 km combat radius. But i think it will be around 800-900 km without external tanks, as a comparable fighter in same category (tejaa) have some 550 km combat radius..

Also, kh-31 is a supersonic missile, i think you need a subsonic cruise missile too. C-802 is a good contender for that... there is a reason why USA use subsonic cruise missiles for literally All missile attacks.
the combat radius is great, with how much payload does jf-17 achieve that range??
we armed our f-4s with c-802/noor cruise missile in the dooran project, right now iran needs a supersonic CM to deter US ships, we tried to smuggle the kh-31 and reverse engineering it but russians caught us.
a dooran project f-4 with it's munitions:
11870770_745213015589866_559368770348082711_n.jpg

Irani mighty mulla will fly to russian when thr war will erupt.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. The US sanctions have prevented people from selling weapons to Iran. If you look at our airforce in the 90's, early 2000's, you'll see it was in a poor state, due to US sanctions.

Sanctions are a tool of war. Muslim nations are idiots, we don't trade with each other in high enough volumes for it to make economic sense to violate those sanctions. We also have deep political fissures which prevent those economic ties ever getting strong.

Step 1 to safety is unity through economic strength/shared economic interests.
I really wish that Muslim countries could solve their issues through a dialogue. In the end we all believe in one Allah and his last Prophet (peace be upon him)..rest how one offers prayers, or makes ablution are the secondary things. We should give each other space and defend ourselves together.

the combat radius is great, with how much payload does jf-17 achieve that range??
we armed our f-4s with c-802/noor cruise missile in the dooran project, right now iran needs a supersonic CM to deter US ships, we tried to smuggle the kh-31 and reverse engineering it but russians caught us.
View attachment 564671

There is always a way around . Iran will get there someday... someday soon

Yes they don't have much but they have petrol and it would help them somehow manage their country in sanctions..
They have survived sanctions before why not now...
And I don't think it comes to war... Between Iran and US .
But it depends on them how quickly they come out of these sanctions because forever sanctions don't suit a country..
Already protest have started, its one step from there and its choas due to the exploitation of forign forces . And they would be looking for that and not direct fight

There are some very good Irani members... But the forum gets overwhelmed by the hateful types... and I think some of them might be bharti false flaggers posing as Iranis.

You know the difference that despite Iranian Generals threatening to bomb Pakistan , them harboring Indian spies , and Terrorists who attack Pakistani's , still a lot of Pakistanis wants good relationship with Iran, and yet there majority of Iranians who now Talk like Indians, and do the Indian bidding .

You know the difference that despite Iranian Generals threatening to bomb Pakistan , them harboring Indian spies , and Terrorists who attack Pakistani's , still a lot of Pakistanis wants good relationship with Iran, and yet there majority of Iranians who now Talk like Indians, and do the Indian bidding .
100% mate...I know

I really wish that Muslim countries could solve their issues through a dialogue. In the end we all believe in one Allah and his last Prophet (peace be upon him)..rest how one offers prayers, or makes ablution are the secondary things. We should give each other space and defend ourselves together.
Why are you all over the place and contradicting yourself? You go from mocking a fellow muslim country(Iran) about their airforce (despite sanctions causing it) to now saying muslims should all talk and get along? huh? choose bra.

Mate i know you love your country and i know you'll do anything to defend it but , but how are you going to fight without weapons ? We (Pakistanis) are more patriotic than you but when it comes to our military , we accept our short comings and our weaknesses , we don't become over confident because over confidence kills you ...
not all weapons are made in USA or China or Russia

regarding our air force i think you are underestimating us, the most important plane we have in our fleet unlike what every one think is su-24, with this planes we can strike enemy positions and cripple their air defence, also do not forget that our f-4s maybe they lack A2A combat capabilities but they are lethal in A2G missions especially now that we make GPS guided glide bombs. the only issue is their combat range is limited and thanks god our enemies are near of us.
Military grade GPS signals easily Jam by USA that your guided glide bombs less effective @Mithridates
These systems easily Jam/spoofed by US ECM/ESM aircraft @Mithridates
lol dude all the time i was typing and you didn't even bother to look at them, any way number of our su-24 fleet is 36-40 and they can't detect them because they were pre stealth era stealth strikers like US f-111, they fly very low and avoid being detected also even if they are detected it's not that easy to down them, when they were fleeing from iraq to iran during persian gulf war, US f-15s launched 15 AMRAAMs toward them but the su-24s jammed their way out and landed on iran.
they have no AWACS to detect them at low level and rest of your post has no proof,and trash, give me the respected/neutral links about that SU-24 jammed AMRAAM @Mithridates
View attachment 564671
Fighter jets didn't fly with full payloads ever but it is only for marketing and for public dispays, but their payloads according to their missions, Air to Air payloads will be lightest and anti ship missions would be heaviest, and ground attack/CAS/SEAD and DEAD would be in between @Mithridates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom