What's new

Iranian air power .... [ Seriously , its close to none ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
iran is working on indigenous designs also we will acquire our version of russian su-30 (with AESA radar and al-41 engine) and yak-130 after the arm embargo is relieved. jf-17 is a light fighter it can't satisfy our needs.
we gt those things from Russia only if we make equal or better equipment

Why are you all over the place and contradicting yourself? You go from mocking a fellow muslim country(Iran) about their airforce (despite sanctions causing it) to now saying muslims should all talk and get along? huh? choose bra.
Looking at your records, I see that you have not contributed positively once..

I cant do anything about your cow piss drinking habit
its ur mom who have habit to drinking milk of soudi arabs for money not me go prise ur mom for money and urself for not have manhood so dont burn go by a sssssssss pain killer with soudi money if dont work go fire rescue put their pipe in ur hell hole maybe work and i know u like pipe :woot:

u cant made plane urself have no as ssss burning piss of wahabi soudi

u think about ur self first .people without manhood u r poorest than yemenies .they have manhood but u r like ... look at the hands of soudi and china hehhe. we ourselves make kosar but u montage jf-17 from china and russia lol and say we product plane what jock so go make one screw then come speak of these things and dont do order of soudi and usa poor man
Afghanis and Iranians actually sound the same when they try to speak English.

we gt those things from Russia only if we make equal or better equipment
dude did we have better weapon than mig-29 and su-24?? we pay them money and they provide the weapons, it's not a favour from them.

So , i don't know why but i just got a feeling and i searched Iranian airforce and their inventory , dudes you seriously are in a whole lot of sh*t and this is what you have , all out dated fighters except mig 29 , transport aircraft inventory is good ... look i'm not mocking or anything but seriously look at this , correct me if i'm wrong and tell me if this is total Iranian air power ....
View attachment 564563
View attachment 564564
View attachment 564565

SOURCE : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_Air_Force

giphy.gif

Okay,who let the d**k measuring brigade out of its box?.:tsk:

Military grade GPS signals easily Jam by USA that your guided glide bombs less effective
we are not attacking US soil lol. and if you mean their allies they still do not have that.
These systems easily Jam/spoofed by US ECM/ESM aircraft
look again at the map and think about it, my suggestion is at least 30 min around this matter that "why i said that".
they have no AWACS to detect them at low level and rest of your post has no proof,and trash, give me the respected/neutral links about that SU-24 jammed AMRAAM
i have no link i asked an IRIAF pilot, and i don't care if you believe it or not.
Fighter jets didn't fly with full payloads ever but it is only for marketing and for public dispays, but their payloads according to their missions, Air to Air payloads will be lightest and anti ship missions would be heaviest, and ground attack/CAS/SEAD and DEAD would be in between
bravo, you can say the obvious.

its ur mom who have habit to drinking milk of soudi arabs for money not me go prise ur mom for money and urself for not have manhood so dont burn go by a sssssssss pain killer with soudi money if dont work go fire rescue put their pipe in ur hell hole maybe work and i know u like pipe :woot:

u cant made plane urself have no as ssss burning piss of wahabi

I guess you are refecting on your own mother. I won't insult your mother as she us already ashamed of you.
Iran is a 4th world country that's why you have given up land to India. Enjoy

u cant made plane urself have no as ssss burning piss of wahabi soudi
@waz plz teach this man a lesson

Grapes are sour.....
Yeah keep flying American old junk F-4s and be jealous of others and keep exposing your nationalistic but useless ego. If Today, US allows you guys, you would be buying everything like crazy but they don't...not even Boeings

https://airwaysmag.com/industry/breaking-down-iran-boeing-order/
You can't blame them. They are under sanctions. They would have bought so many equipment/products from Western powers(and Russia/China to a lesser extent) if they could as well. So Iran cant be blamed for it's current ill equipped Air force.
Imagine the Shah of Iran was anti U.S , then Iran wont even have the little fighter jets and transport planes they have today, since the U.S/Western powers wouldn't have sold them any of those. So Iran at least still has some old U.S/Western fighter jets/transport aircrafts which were at the time the very best Western powers had to offer. Unfortunately things Changed completely after the islamic revolution.

You can't blame them. They are under sanctions. They would have bought so many equipment/products from Western powers(and Russia/China to a lesser extent) if they could as well. So Iran cant be blamed for it's current ill equipped Air force.
Imagine the Shah of Iran was anti U.S , then Iran wont even have the little fighter jets and transport planes they have today, since the U.S/Western powers wouldn't have sold them any of those. So Iran at least still has some old U.S/Western fighter jets/transport aircrafts which were at the time the very best Western powers had to offer. Unfortunately things Changed completely after the islamic revolution.
I don't blame them but my post is in response to an egoist troll who tried to take an unnecessary jab at Pakistan by dragging JF17 and F16 so then I showed him the mirror. Rest, they could have bought better fighter jets from Russia or China and also could have developed in JVs but they failed so they should not be jealous of others especially Pakistan who has always helped them but these ingrates give hate and derision in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom