What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Wolf is very angry with the Mullahs.

:rofl: Iran you're next.

@Archdemon
Israel is well-known for her hi-tech UAVs. May I ask you one question please? I see a lot of similarities between your UAVs and the UAVs produced in the UAE, has Israel sold its your UAVs to any GCC state or could it be just a coincidence?
these dildos are hurting him:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolf is very angry with the Mullahs.

:rofl: Iran you're next.

@Archdemon
Israel is well-known for her hi-tech UAVs. May I ask you one question please? I see a lot of similarities between your UAVs and the UAVs produced in the UAE, has Israel sold its your UAVs to any GCC state or could it be just a coincidence?

Which UAE UAVs similar to Israeli? if Israel sold it is definitely has been done undercover, deep undercover, but i dont think so

The first one is almost identical to Predator UAV which is American(tho designed by an Israeli Abraham Karem's enterprise in USA), second one is Italian Galileo if im not mistaken.
Third one is new to me.
So, I guess I was right. Thank you

NOW THESE ARE UAVS

3758e335-22e5-471b-b52f-019a41c7c156HiRes.JPG

Emm05Sept.jpg

Hermes-900-Maritime-Patrol-UAS.jpg

image.raw

:omghaha: :rofl:

I are Israel. I has sopisticated UAV. I has fear no! I has UAV. These are your UAV's losers (from 3 days ago):
IAF drone shot down due to malfunction - Israel News, Ynetnews
IAF drone shot down due to malfunction
Air Force shoots down one of its Unmanned Aerial Vehicles over sea due to engine malfunction

An Air Force Shoval-type drone engaged in routine activity was shot down over the sea due to an engine malfunction on Saturday. IAF helicopters searched for its remains in the sea between Tel Aviv and Netanya. The IAF has launched an investigation to discover out the reason for the malfunction. It was also decided to ground all Shoval UAVs.

The IDF stressed this is not the first time the IAF downs a drone in a controlled manner
. Last year, an Eitan-type Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Israel's largest drone, crashed near Moshav Yesodot. There were no injuries.
The investigation showed the incident was apparently the result of both a human error and a technical malfunction. The drone apparently crashed after one of its wings fell off, according to the initial investigation.
---------

The Irony: The UAV was apparently shot down because of engine malfunction!!! If it had engine malfunction it would either crash in the sea itself or the controller could have crashed it in the sea. No reason to shoot it down using another plane! You losers. It was probably hacked by Hezbollah and you were pissing in your pants so you shot it down.
:omghaha: :omghaha:

Those look at least like real UAV's compared to those photoshop UAV's from Iran or flying dildo's they call Iranian UAV. I bet Iranian avionics is very bad. The remote control planes you buy in toy shop has more features.
Just compare Israeli tech to IRanian tech:

55ur%5B1%5D.jpg

2_8507250263_L600%5B1%5D.jpg

What does that last UAV remind you of?

These ain't UAVs , I think they call them cruise missiles

Those are not UAE made: This is the one, according to it's specs, it's without a doubt the best in the world, even USA and Russia bought it's TOT from UAE, it's completely designed and manufactured in UAE, behold:
AD20130312710601-ABU_DHABI_UNIT.jpg

"It can carry 10 missiles on board, each one having a 60km range and 1,000kph speed,” said Ali Al Dhaheri, general designer and CEO of Adcom Systems. “It can fly over 100 hours without refuelling at a 30,000ft altitude. It is very reliable, has twin engines, six fly control units and over 400 channels of communications.” Designed for strategic missions such as border surveillance, battle damage assessment, intelligence preparation of battlefield, combat assessment and humanitarian aid, United 40 can take off with 2,000kg on board. If desired, it can also have up to 15 people on board.
It is now in serial production, licenced in several countries around the world and used by armies all over the Arabian Gulf, the UAE included"
UAE-made UAV appeals - Khaleej Times

anybody with lowest amount of knowledge knows what these are, lame propaganda.
10 missile each one bigger than the drone itself.:lol:
15 people on board:omghaha:

"It can carry 10 missiles on board, each one having a 60km range and 1,000kph speed,” said Ali Al Dhaheri, general designer and CEO of Adcom Systems. “It can fly over 100 hours without refuelling at a 30,000ft altitude. It is very reliable, has twin engines, six fly control units and over 400 channels of communications.” Designed for strategic missions such as border surveillance, battle damage assessment, intelligence preparation of battlefield, combat assessment and humanitarian aid, United 40 can take off with 2,000kg on board. If desired, it can also have up to 15 people on board.
It is now in serial production, licenced in several countries around the world and used by armies all over the Arabian Gulf, the UAE included"

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thanks for posting Emirati drones , they look a hell more curvy than Israeli drones.... Anyhow I don't think drones are necessarily the future , just like tablets and iphones aren't

Having 6 fly control units will make it pretty useful for me . I think I order several of them

:omghaha: :rofl:

I are Israel. I has sopisticated UAV. I has fear no! I has UAV. These are your UAV's losers (from 3 days ago):
IAF drone shot down due to malfunction - Israel News, Ynetnews
---------

The Irony: The UAV was apparently shot down because of engine malfunction!!! If it had engine malfunction it would either crash in the sea itself or the controller could have crashed it in the sea. No reason to shoot it down using another plane! You losers. It was probably hacked by Hezbollah and you were pissing in your pants so you shot it down.
:omghaha: :omghaha:

So lets assume that it was hacked by hezbollah :lol: and UAV was shot down, why to publish the incident? and if to cover up why such a dubious story as you say? first of all it is a bad translation of הופל which mean brought down and not shot down, it said that it was offshore between Tel Aviv and Natania, and there was indeed air force activity in that area probably search and recovery of UAV, it is ~100km from Lebanon border, it is beyond line of sight.

So lets assume that it was hacked by hezbollah :lol: and UAV was shot down, why to publish the incident? and if to cover up why such a dubious story as you say? first of all it is a bad translation of הופל which mean brought down and not shot down, it said that it was offshore between Tel Aviv and Natania, and there was indeed air force activity in that area probably search and recovery of UAV, it is ~100km from Lebanon border, it is beyond line of sight.

So you are saying the story was the result of a bad translation from an Israeli news agency? Just remember to think twice the next time you start mocking Iranian news agencies.

Back
Top Bottom