What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

"It can carry 10 missiles on board, each one having a 60km range and 1,000kph speed,” said Ali Al Dhaheri, general designer and CEO of Adcom Systems. “It can fly over 100 hours without refuelling at a 30,000ft altitude. It is very reliable, has twin engines, six fly control units and over 400 channels of communications.” Designed for strategic missions such as border surveillance, battle damage assessment, intelligence preparation of battlefield, combat assessment and humanitarian aid, United 40 can take off with 2,000kg on board. If desired, it can also have up to 15 people on board.
It is now in serial production, licenced in several countries around the world and used by armies all over the Arabian Gulf, the UAE included"
UAE-made UAV appeals - Khaleej Times

anybody with lowest amount of knowledge knows what these are, lame propaganda.
10 missile each one bigger than the drone itself.:lol:
15 people on board:omghaha:

Yes, that's strange, it is maybe misunderstood by the reporter or mispilled, however it is one of the best in the world.. :)

So you are saying the story was the result of a bad translation from an Israeli news agency? Just remember to think twice the next time you start mocking Iranian news agencies.

But Press TV is a 24-hour English language news network :lol:

im not the one who brought presstv dubious report

nor im the one who brought ynet report

:omghaha: :rofl:

I are Israel. I has sopisticated UAV. I has fear no! I has UAV. These are your UAV's losers (from 3 days ago):
IAF drone shot down due to malfunction - Israel News, Ynetnews
---------

The Irony: The UAV was apparently shot down because of engine malfunction!!! If it had engine malfunction it would either crash in the sea itself or the controller could have crashed it in the sea. No reason to shoot it down using another plane! You losers. It was probably hacked by Hezbollah and you were pissing in your pants so you shot it down.
:omghaha: :omghaha:

Presstv is literally Iranian propaganda news outlet, their reports are bias at best

i have never seen news report/article which is positive towards western countries just like i have never seen any negative news/article on Iran or its allies, and they call themselves an objective alternative media :rofl:

Yes, that's strange, it is maybe misunderstood by the reporter or mispilled, however it is one of the best in the world.. :)
Man, God knows that I will be glad to see Arabs advancements, whether you are our ally or not.
but one mistake, two mistake, three mistake,.... they have obviously exaggerated all about the drone, so spare me if I'm skeptical about that 'best in the word' thing.

"It can carry 10 missiles on board, each one having a 60km range and 1,000kph speed,” said Ali Al Dhaheri, general designer and CEO of Adcom Systems. “It can fly over 100 hours without refuelling at a 30,000ft altitude. It is very reliable, has twin engines, six fly control units and over 400 channels of communications.” Designed for strategic missions such as border surveillance, battle damage assessment, intelligence preparation of battlefield, combat assessment and humanitarian aid, United 40 can take off with 2,000kg on board. If desired, it can also have up to 15 people on board.
It is now in serial production, licenced in several countries around the world and used by armies all over the Arabian Gulf, the UAE included"
UAE-made UAV appeals - Khaleej Times
@cabatli_53

Mate you have the most knowledge among us, is this thing even possible ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, God knows that I will be glad to see Arabs advancements, whether you are our ally or not.
but one mistake, two mistake, three mistake,.... they have obviously exaggerated all about the drone, so spare me if I'm skeptical about that 'best in the word' thing.

I believe it is the best, otherwise there wouldn't have been companies being set up in USA and Russia for manufacturing it after they bought it's TOT. :) Off course you are free to believe in whatever you want, I am too willing to see it in action to make sure it's specs are 100% true, it wouldn't be a pride to UAE but also to all Arabs.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=8473" target="_blank">cabatli_53</a></u>

Mate you have the most knowledge among us, is this thing even possible ?

No it's not, this is a mistake by the article writer, the designer didn't mention anything related to people on it's board, however the other fantastic specs were confirmed by the designer himself, after all this news article was written after the press interview with him, and this is it:

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it is the best, otherwise there wouldn't have been companies being set up in USA and Russia for manufacturing it after they bought it's TOT. :) Off course you are free to believe in whatever you want, I am too willing to see it in action to make sure it's specs are 100% true, it wouldn't be a pride to UAE but also to all Arabs.

No it's not, this is a mistake by the article writer, the designer didn't mention anything related to people on it's board, however the other fantastic specs were confirmed by the designer himself, after all this news article was written after the press interview with him, and this is it:
Now I'm doubting about your military knowledge, do you know what's the size of a missile with the range of 60km? it would be the same size as this drone (yet 10 missiles?). in Arab defense section one of members said it's Namrood missiles, I checked it's size and it was even bigger than the drone. spare me for the rest of specs.

No it's not, this is a mistake by the article writer, the designer didn't mention anything related to people on it's board, however the other fantastic specs were confirmed by the designer himself, after all this news article was written after the press interview with him, and this is it

I dunno mate, i mean cruise speed of 1000 kmh with a propeller ?

Even TAI HÜRKU&#350; has a max speed of 574 kmh.....

338811_434689043219352_1362769794_o.jpg

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

@MOD ... please remove red part ... thanks !

Back
Top Bottom