What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Now I'm doubting about your military knowledge, do you know what's the size of a missile with the range of 60km? it would be the same size as this drone (yet 10 missiles?). in Arab defense section one of members said it's Namrood missiles, I checked it's size and it was even bigger than the drone. spare me for the rest of specs.

Yes! It's a monstrous propaganda. ^^

‘United 40 UAV - Block 5’ can carry up to ‘10 Yabhon-Namrod precision missile weighs about 66 pounds’, with four carried externally on pylons under the rear wing, and six more on an internal weapons bay.

Yabhon-Namrod precision missile has a straight wing that swivels into position on launch and a small jet engine that can power the weapon with a delivery range of 60 kilometres. It has a range of guidance including infrared and laser as well as GPS/inertial.

United 40 UAV

United 40 UAV - Block 5

Internal weapons bay

Yabhon-Namrod precision missile without small jet engine

Yabhon-Namrod precision bomb with small jet engine

I couldn't understand why they built it? believe me, past iran UAV's are look better than this. the weird part is their celebration for unveil it! It just made fun of them.

Yes! It's a monstrous propaganda. ^^

‘United 40 UAV - Block 5’ can carry up to ‘10 Yabhon-Namrod precision missile weighs about 66 pounds’, with four carried externally on pylons under the rear wing, and six more on an internal weapons bay.

Yabhon-Namrod precision missile has a straight wing that swivels into position on launch and a small jet engine that can power the weapon with a delivery range of 60 kilometres. It has a range of guidance including infrared and laser as well as GPS/inertial.
let's come to reality, Okay? U.S latest missile AGM-114 Hellfire II equipped on MQ-9, length=1.6m, weight=50kg, range=8km
or AGM-176 Griffin length=1.1m, weight=20kg, range=20km
Now if you wanna claim that range of your missiles is 8 or 3 times more than American's latest tech, well do it, but don't expect us to believe you, not till you prove it. and so for the rest of those specs.

THIS IS UAV!

:D

No, this is:

401915_10151417476858603_1195005095_n.jpg

Can't even match the height of Vahidi, who looks like a midget anyway. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this is:

401915_10151417476858603_1195005095_n.jpg

Can't even match the height of Vahidi, who looks like a midget anyway. :D

America has also uavs smaller than hamaseh, the size does not show weakness, every uavs may have different purposes to use. And sohre mahi is coming i think, don't worry. Finally iran has the capability to catch very advanced (supposed) uavs of america alive, and iran did show it. They are useless. America cannot use these against iran ever.

It is good for every country to advance in all aspects of technology, but the specs on that UAE UAV are so unrealistic that I somehow find these easier to believe (no insults intended):
Bryan-Cranston-Kazmir-the-Flying-Camel-Sept08-MITMVC.gif

camel2_sm2.png

:undecided:

Was this WHOLE ceremony for this UAV, btw??

Please tell be they were just showing the UAV as an extra.

Was this WHOLE ceremony for this UAV, btw??

Please tell be they were just showing the UAV as an extra.

The ceremony was about the martyrs of the ministry of defense. Unveiling that seemingly mockup was probably a lame last minute decision. The real thing had already been unveiled elsewhere and the next day the footage of the original unveiling and its flight were released by the press (with a nice paint job).

America has also uavs smaller than hamaseh, the size does not show weakness, every uavs may have different purposes to use. And sohre mahi is coming i think, don't worry. Finally iran has the capability to catch very advanced (supposed) uavs of america alive, and iran did show it. They are useless. America cannot use these against iran ever.

Sofreh Maahi :)

Back
Top Bottom