What's new

Iran to build military base on port connected to Pakistan border

India will try to mend relationships between Iran and the US. Just like it happened the last time with India and Obama.
That's down the drain now as Trump got support from different lobby and which is against Iran. Anyway you sounds realistic and more knowledgeable than others.I have my eyes on you from now on. :D

Iran needs a safe strait of Hormuz and piracy comes with parts and parcel of trade for which one needs to be vigilant.

Would be astonishing if they just thought of that or its just political fodder.

Pakistan Navy will play a advisory role in that for sure whilst it uses both IAF and Iranian Navy as Vassals of its reach.

That is NOT going to happen

If Iran Pakistan relations go down ; India becomes a NATURAL ALLY for Iran

That is NOT going to happen

If Iran Pakistan relations go down ; India becomes a NATURAL ALLY for Iran

So we both agree there is no end to imagnination. Lets start being practical then I assume?

So we both agree there is no end to imagnination. Lets start being practical then I assume?

In Geo Politics and Geo Strategy ; INTENTIONS Do not matter
ONLY Capabilities matter

India's Military Capabilities are increasing Rapidly

Iran KNOWS that ; Pakistan Knows that

That is why Pakistan has always sought to have Good relations
with Pakistan

Because it does not want Iran and India to have a military alliance

But the future is unknown

USA was your ally once and Afghanistan was your "Protectorate "

How Times change ; Today Both Afghanistan and USA are More Interested in India's friendship rather than Pakistan

In Geo Politics and Geo Strategy ; INTENTIONS Do not matter
ONLY Capabilities matter

India's Military Capabilities are increasing Rapidly

Iran KNOWS that ; Pakistan Knows that

That is why Pakistan has always sought to have Good relations
with Pakistan

Because it does not want Iran and India to have a military alliance

But the future is unknown

USA was your ally once and Afghanistan was your "Protectorate "

How Times change ; Today Both Afghanistan and USA are More Interested in India's friendship rather than Pakistan

Whats with the paranoia? Everybody has a right to ploy and scheme. Lets come back to this in 7 years shall we?

By the way take a look at this quote : When your enemy knows your plan, you become an enemy of yourself.

Whats with the paranoia? Everybody has a right to ploy and scheme. Lets come back to this in 7 years shall we?

India is Confident of Itself and its increasing strength

The Perfect example of Paranoia is the Futile policy of Strategic Depth that
you Pursued in Afghanistan which ended in Failure

It is Pakistan which is always worried about India and Afghanistan encircling it
Now you can add Iran to this List

No harm in being vigilant. Pakistan has little to worry about its eastern borders that is a historical fact.
Pound for Pound Pakistanis live in better living conditions than India now count the 1971 fiasco to that and wonder what growth Pakistan has seen. So lets not go in that blind alley please.

Iran is not a matter of concern for us in the long run that is a fact.

And I will not enlighten you with the problems in India as you are well informed of that. So lets be constructive that is my advice for fellow Indians. You have enough potential to be of good in this world why waste it.

If Iran was such an major enemy, it would be really stupid to build a naval base right at our border as it would be a real easy picking if there was a war!

And why do you think like that?
Neither iran nor Pakistan have any sort of territorial dispute. Nor any expansionary plans.
And neither are our economies fiercely compete.
I dont see any sane reason of Iran and Pakistan being a tgreat to each other or any conflict.
Only bone of contention Is India in thi scnario. If iran keeps that out of equation then it would be fine.
Infact Iran was a powerfull ally in time of Raza Shah.
It's not simply what I think, rather it is a geopolitical eventuality.

Both Iran and Pakistan are rising powers, Pakistan more so than Iran, and both are located in the same region. A geopolitical clash is inevitable. They may not have any territorial disputes, but they do have a number of other disputes, just look at Iran constantly shelling Pakistani territory.

As both Iran and Pakistan grow economically, they'll have no choice but to expand their geopolitical footprints, just like how every other growing power has.

India is, honestly, not really a part of the equation here. Iran's Chabahar is practically on hold; despite India's promises of funding and manpower, India's extreme bureaucracy has slowed down progress to a crippled crawl. Also, no doubt Iran is also worried about India using Iranian territory as a launching pad for spying and terrorist operations against neighboring nations, so we can expect to see Iran show reluctance to cooperate with India in this regard, lest it ends up angering its immediate neighbor, especially considering how easily Indian spies are caught.

So, like I said, Iran and Pakistan have other issues which will likely cause tensions between the two. Iran may have been an ally during the Shah's rule, but he wasn't exactly deposed for nothing. After his disposal, let's never forget that the new Iran, and KSA fought a proxy war in Pakistan, leading to today's sectarian issues.

Always keep in mind, there are no permanent friends, there are only national interests.

It's not simply what I think, rather it is a geopolitical eventuality.

Both Iran and Pakistan are rising powers, Pakistan more so than Iran, and both are located in the same region. A geopolitical clash is inevitable. They may not have any territorial disputes, but they do have a number of other disputes, just look at Iran constantly shelling Pakistani territory.

As both Iran and Pakistan grow economically, they'll have no choice but to expand their geopolitical footprints, just like how every other growing power has.

India is, honestly, not really a part of the equation here. Iran's Chabahar is practically on hold; despite India's promises of funding and manpower, India's extreme bureaucracy has slowed down progress to a crippled crawl. Also, no doubt Iran is also worried about India using Iranian territory as a launching pad for spying and terrorist operations against neighboring nations, so we can expect to see Iran show reluctance to cooperate with India in this regard, lest it ends up angering its immediate neighbor, especially considering how easily Indian spies are caught.

So, like I said, Iran and Pakistan have other issues which will likely cause tensions between the two. Iran may have been an ally during the Shah's rule, but he wasn't exactly deposed for nothing. After his disposal, let's never forget that the new Iran, and KSA fought a proxy war in Pakistan, leading to today's sectarian issues.

Always keep in mind, there are no permanent friends, there are only national interests.
Shelling issue is something else. Its relating to cross border terrorism and smuggling. Nothing else then that.

Rest there is no logic in that rising economies become rival if they are in same locality.
That means all central asian nations are rivals. And so does Indinesia Malaysia Singapore South korea Japan Are also rivals right? And east german nations as well.

Bro if you are just hellbent on proving iran is rival to Pakistan then i cannot argue any firthur.

This is not how conflicts come to being.

India is the onoy throne in this Iran-Pak carpet. If mullahs adopt a nutral policy then There is no issue with Iran.

Let me give you another clue. Locate the military installations defensive positions of armed forces of both ira and Pakistan on the border sharing between irana nd Pakistan.

Then you will realize where the precieved threats of both nations lie

Back
Top Bottom