What's new

Iran to build military base on port connected to Pakistan border

Iranians building a base on their own soil should not be a problem for us. I think they would do well to increase deployment against the border, help stop smuggling. We don't have anything to fear from them.

I m not jazbati my dear. I just put the facts. You are most welcome put your own fact.
Then why are you acting like one?

As on one side Iran can blame Pakistan just for the reason that a retired General gets job in a country which Mullah doesn't like, on other hand Pakistanis are not allowed blame Iran for her terror activities inside Pakistan.

No one is blaming Iran for deficiencies of Pakistani govt. Iran is being blamed for the damage done to Pakistan by Iran directly.

In fact, I have been a lot hearing jazbati words of my friends, which seems more loyal to Iran than their own homeland, and always have some lame excuses for Iranian wrong doings. Even Iranians themselves are not so touchy about Mullah and post revolution Iran, as some Pakistan are.
Sir what i am saying here is that if Iran is involved in supporting terrorism inside Pakistan (mind you the TTP have Saudi connections, not Iranian) then we should provide them with prove and blame Iran for the wrong doing. If OUR government fails to do so, it is OUR fault, not their! I am just saying that we cannot or should not blame Iran for making a port for themselves inside there own country because Kulbushan entered Pakistan from Iran and Pakistani government failed to highlight the matter and properly register it. We cannot mix these things up.

Iran is involved in creating unrest in Shia populationa dn supporting there armed wings of Shia inside Pakistan then what is required is to protest THAT!! Nab the cuplrits, ask Iranain government for help in this matter or atleast mentioned the matter to them. If we fail to do any of this, it do not means we can start crying about a port in Iran that they are making on there own soil.

PLEASE, India said they will isolate Pakistan and have failed miserable!! Why are we trying so hard to make them successful? Pakistan need to change its approach towards foreign relations and good progressive relations with all countries should be made a priority. Why is it that we are always choosing between Russian or American, West or East, Iran or Saudia! Where is diplomacy? We need stable acceptable relations with all these countries.

Then why are you acting like one?
You don't know me and we never met so please stop marking the people according to your thought.
You thought wrong about me, wrote wrong about me. Now you keep on writing again and again, that means you are insisting that I must accept your wrong thinking and writing about my personality.

Sir what i am saying here is that if Iran is involved in supporting terrorism inside Pakistan (mind you the TTP have Saudi connections, not Iranian) then we should provide them with prove and blame Iran for the wrong doing

I was really surprised why you haven't dragged Saudia into Iranian terror discussion, till now. I am not pro Saudi. That behavior is like when Pakistani politician are accused of corruption, they starting pointing corruption of other politicians, instead of making themselves clear. Same is behavior of my Iran lovers friends.

If OUR government fails to do so, it is OUR fault, not their! I am just saying that we cannot or should not blame Iran for making a port for themselves inside there own country because Kulbushan entered Pakistan from Iran and Pakistani government failed to highlight the matter and properly register it. We cannot mix these things up.

That I already said, post revolution Iran's behavior: Mine is mine but yours is also mine. They can protest on Raheel Sharif's job, but Pakistanis can't raise voice about Iranian ports being used by Pakistani enemy ( Including concerns about future terror assemblies from new port ).
BTW all my shia friends are preaching me this since long.

Iran is involved in creating unrest in Shia populationa dn supporting there armed wings of Shia inside Pakistan then what is required is to protest THAT!! Nab the cuplrits, ask Iranain government for help in this matter or atleast mentioned the matter to them. If we fail to do any of this, it do not means we can start crying about a port in Iran that they are making on there own soil.

I m not Pakistani govt, but still I have right to protest on this. I have still roots there. That's my right, as every Pakistani has also.
Protest is not cry. If it's cry then why Iranian Mullah is crying over retired Pakistani General's job ?

PLEASE, India said they will isolate Pakistan and have failed miserable!! Why are we trying so hard to make them successful? Pakistan need to change its approach towards foreign relations and good progressive relations with all countries should be made a priority. Why is it that we are always choosing between Russian or American, West or East, Iran or Saudia! Where is diplomacy? We need stable acceptable relations with all these countries.

Perhaps you are not aware of how much Pakistani govts and Military has tried to strengthen the relations with Iran.
But it always remained one sided. ECO was made dis-functional by Iranians right after their revolution not by Pakistan. The efforts were increased in Gen Baig times till today, and with no fruits.

Where is diplomacy? We need stable acceptable relations with all these countries.
With how many countries in neighborhood Iran exemplary relations, including Azerbaijan (the shia majority country but which refused to kneel before King Mullah ) ?
Only with Iraq! and that too only after the successful takeover by one chosen sect.
The day Threek nafaz e fiqa Jafria succeeds in it's task, Pakistan would be like Iraq to Iran. Mine is mine but yours is also mine.

You don't know me and we never met so please stop marking the people according to your thought.
You thought wrong about me, wrote wrong about me. Now you keep on writing again and again, that means you are insisting that I must accept your wrong thinking and writing about my personality.
I am sorry dear, I really am sorry if at any point, any of my words of statements looked as personal insult or attack on you. Extremely sorry. It was NEVER my intention. I was just saying and using words like "jazbati" and that on a general basis. Sorry that you felt i was insulting you. It was never my intention and i am sorry for hurting your feelings.

I was really surprised why you haven't dragged Saudia into Iranian terror discussion, till now. I am not pro Saudi. That behavior is like when Pakistani politician are accused of corruption, they starting pointing corruption of other politicians, instead of making themselves clear. Same is behavior of my Iran lovers friends.
NO!!
I am not dragging Saudia into anything sir.
I am not saying that what IRAN does wrong is justified because Saudia or ANYONE ELSE does the same wrong thing!! No, BOTH THE WRONGS ARE WRONG!!!!

That I already said, post revolution Iran's behavior: Mine is mine but yours is also mine. They can protest on Raheel Sharif's job, but Pakistanis can't raise voice about Iranian ports being used by Pakistani enemy ( Including concerns about future terror assemblies from new port ).
There protest was not right either. Absolutely stupid actually.

What they did today/yesterday by denying Pakistan's offer to join the alliance was even more stupid. Disgusting infact. Policies driven by sectarian divide and not national or religious interests will doom us.

That still do not make our talk against there port on there land justified. THAT DO NOT CONCERNS. The terrorists penetrating our land from that side is our concern and there should be a strong action against that. The government need to take up this matter with Iranian officials and may be even on international forum. If we fail to do so, it is OUR FAILURE not their mistake.

BTW all my shia friends are preaching me this since long.
Well, i hope you will consider this Sunni friend (with strong Ahle-e-Hadees family) saying these things.

I m not Pakistani govt, but still I have right to protest on this. I have still roots there. That's my right, as every Pakistani has also.
Protest is not cry. If it's cry then why Iranian Mullah is crying over retired Pakistani General's job ?
Well if it is just about a personal choice, yes you are entitled to make your own choice. Sorry if you felt i was trying to force my opinion on you. I was just trying to state what i feel are facts. We should not justify one wrong by citing another as an example.

Perhaps you are not aware of how much Pakistani govts and Military has tried to strengthen the relations with Iran.
But it always remained one sided. ECO was made dis-functional by Iranians right after their revolution not by Pakistan. The efforts were increased in Gen Baig times till today, and with no fruits.
Ture!!
They have been really irresponsible. Driven by that same 5hitty sectarian disagreement. However sir. if we are to go anywhere as MUSLIM NATIONS we need to get rid of this.

Just to summarize what i say, we should not justify one wrong by another. PLEASE. There proests, there acts are there mistakes. We should mention them. Talk against them. Bash them for that. I am with you when you will protest against there protesting RS appointment. I will lead when you denounce there stupid act of denying Pakistan's offer of joining the alliance. That was a golden opportunity for Muslim world ruined by Iran and there stubbornness. Talk about there involvement in Baluchistan, STOP THAT!! I am with you on all this dear but i am sorry i cannot join the protest against a port being constructed on there own soil. Jo un ka zarf ha wo dekha dain, jo myra zarf ha wo myra ha!!

Again, i am sorry if i hurt your feelings or was insulting at any point. It was not intentional.

Back
Top Bottom