What's new

Iran Starts Mass Production of Home-Made Fighter Jet (Saeqeh)

Yeah, that's why Patriots had a hard time to low flying cruise missiles. You are not talking on knowledge. But trying to run logic.

First of all. this is your assumption. I don't want to argue with you because you are speaking illogical.

Secondly, my Country's name İs Turkey and it's written by capital letters. You being disrespectfull againt me and my country while talking on a serious subject shows, your lowly character nothing more.

That's because the patriot was not designed for taking out cruise missile specifically. Do you understand this? Iran has systems and radars like kayhan designed specifically for cruise missiles.
And what does the patriot have to do with Iran? Does Iran have any of them? Torkey is the one being 'protected' by German patriots. You guys should worry about the patriots inabilities :lol:

I don't see him making that claim mate. Get a grasp of reality would you.

Maybe he should counter point properly then instead with random ambiguous replies which seems to be due to him sulking like a toddler.

By the way @Sinan Are you not the one referring to Iranians as 'Farsis'. Don't act innocent here.
stick to topic.

You are 100% correct, indeed a nuclear Iran is their nightmare but also, having nuclear weapon capability is making them run around like headless chicken in their panic attacks.

Remember, there are various s-300. And yes, Bavar-373 is more advance than the pmu-2 version. The reason is, the software capability, computing and electronics used by Iran today are much more advance than what the Russia had decades ago. The only thing comparable between bavar and s-300 is that both are long range missile systems. Other than that, Bavar is much more modern.

Iran has many air defence systems because we have IRGC developing her own systems as well as the regular air defence force of the army. The IRGC is developing newer version of Ra'ad with ranges of 100km and 200km and also their alam al hoda system which composes of a large missile called sadid. I

Meshkat missile is probably already ready but they don't want to show it. It's best not to show everything. keep the enemy guessing. Iran also has the ya ali cruise missile with range of 700km. It can be air launched and ground launched.
you have proof that the bavar and more efficient than the S-300? why they wanted to buy the S-300 then? s-300 has a complete system that has blurred and very dificult comaptible with C4i .... iran posede anything compared to his?

and talash3 who built? CGR?

the meskat will increase from 2000km true? why not want to show?

you'll have video or photo is ali? 700km? not bad, we can equip our submarine and ship?

@olcayto let loose bro... i thought we had an knowledgeable Iranian at first.... but turned out to be another fanatic mullah. Leave him be in his fantasy world. He is happy there.

You don't even the basic physics involved in target detection using radar and you attempt to doubt my knowledge in the topic. I am by no mean an expert but I don't resort to cheap tactics such as replying with random filler comment which waste thread space.

If you're clueless about the topic of discussion you should have the decency to stop wasting my time kid.

Iran is mass producing something but I'm not sure about jets.

you have proof that the bavar and more efficient than the S-300? why they wanted to buy the S-300 then? s-300 has a complete system that has blurred and very dificult comaptible with C4i .... iran posede anything compared to his?

and talash3 who built? CGR?

the meskat will increase from 2000km true? why not want to show?

you'll have video or photo is ali? 700km? not bad, we can equip our submarine and ship?

As I stated, due to vast improvements in software,computing hardware, electronics etc Bavar 373 will be much modern. The only way I can really prove it to you is when they finally officially unveil it.Just think logically, when was s-300 pmu1/2 made? what were the computing technology back then compared to now? What about electronics? Sytems today can be made much more resistant to jamming for example.
Another thing you need to know is as soon as bavar is made it will be constantly upgraded periodically. For example the Russians kept on upgrading their s-300 until the s-400 was born!

Talash-3 was build by the khatam al anbia air defence.

Here is the ya ali cruise missile:

1*92tawjALpzyf4DFML6NIEg.jpeg

They can fit it anywhere they want, submarine, ships, land etc. Its booster needs modifying though.

@Sinan

Don't go soft on these Farsi Kürts with identity crises mate. Just crush their pathetic dreams about how Iran with its soviet era junks could stand against US, by slapping them back to reality.

tork,

Even those 'soviet' junks are decades more ahead anything your kind in torkey will produce.
You people have to beg NATO to come defend you against Syria :lol:

Considering you're always in our section, it's a bit rich saying we have inferiority complex.
Iranians could not care less about your kind.

@Tomyris

Sister,

If you have any question regarding our air defence etc ask in the chat thread. I will try my best to answer.

As I stated, due to vast improvements in software,computing hardware, electronics etc Bavar 373 will be much modern. The only way I can really prove it to you is when they finally officially unveil it.Just think logically, when was s-300 pmu1/2 made? what were the computing technology back then compared to now? What about electronics? Sytems today can be made much more resistant to jamming for example.
Another thing you need to know is as soon as bavar is made it will be constantly upgraded periodically. For example the Russians kept on upgrading their s-300 until the s-400 was born!

Talash-3 was build by the khatam al anbia air defence.

Here is the ya ali cruise missile:

1*92tawjALpzyf4DFML6NIEg.jpeg

They can fit it anywhere they want, submarine, ships, land etc. Its booster needs modifying though.

tork,

Even those 'soviet' junks are decades more ahead anything your kind in torkey will produce.
You people have to beg NATO to come defend you against Syria :lol:

Considering you're always in our section, it's a bit rich saying we have inferiority complex.
Iranians could not care less about your kind.

@Tomyris

Sister,

If you have any question regarding our air defence etc ask in the chat thread. I will try my best to answer.
and what brought the bavar 313? It will be commissioned in 2015 :) I too want to see

actuelement is and the most performand defense system to Iran? the talash3?

I imagine su-35 equipping the cruise missilede are ali ♥ :)

the Persian was a complex of inferiority by Turkish Hours of Operation ???? hahahahahahaaaaa not attentions to them it is not us who has knee to NATO;)

and what brought the bavar 313? It will be commissioned in 2015 :) I too want to see

actuelement is and the most performand defense system to Iran? the talash3?

I imagine su-35 equipping the cruise missilede are ali ♥ :)

the Persian was a complex of inferiority by Turkish Hours of Operation ???? hahahahahahaaaaa not attentions to them it is not us who has knee to NATO;)

They said Bavar-373 will be unveiled by 2016. However, it's already been tested successfully. You will see it very soon.
Talash-3 system is a very powerful system, it has a range of 200km and will be used with talash-2 with range of 60-100km. I think bavar 373 will be more advance.

I hope to see a Iranian made fighter one day with missile like ya Ali.

And yes, as long as you're here, ignore the torks, they are always here trolling.

They said Bavar-373 will be unveiled by 2016. However, it's already been tested successfully. You will see it very soon.
Talash-3 system is a very powerful system, it has a range of 200km and will be used with talash-2 with range of 60-100km. I think bavar 373 will be more advance.

I hope to see a Iranian made fighter one day with missile like ya Ali.

And yes, as long as you're here, ignore the torks, they are always here trolling.
thank you very much :) I hope that we will have a good defense system but mostly I'd like to see a good chasseu mad in Iran

I hope that the Qaher-313 and a real project

thank you very much :) I hope that we will have a good defense system but mostly I'd like to see a good chasseu mad in Iran

I hope that the Qaher-313 and a real project

The time will come when you will see Iranian fighter jet. Have no doubt. Once jet engine is ready. fighter jets will come.
We have projects for jet engine. For example the J-90:
There has been this fighter small model around for many years:

01_28129.jpg

mehr1.jpg

We have no name for it. But, I think it could be the 'semi heavy' fighter jet they talked about.

Here is another pic:
44444_1.jpg

and how the jet has no name? this project has the air away :( why not do it with Russian or Chinese engine? we already use the Russian and Chinese radar.

we could advance the project with Russian / Chinese engine until the Iranian engine will be ready, we will not lose our sovereignty as its

you has another image of the hunter?

Look mate, i don't care a bit about your non-existent, fantasy systems.

What i tried to explain you is, without jets you can't establish air-superiority. But you are too dense to understand this and making empty assumptions with meaningless arguments... like an Iranian radar spotting an F-22 from 500 kms away.

Believe what you have to believe, your trait is believing instead of thinking.

F-22 / F-35 5th Generation jets | News & Discussions.
Fundamentals of Stealth Design & Concepts of RCS Reduction
AGMs and Standoff Weapons
Radar Ranges Of Different Fighters
Electronic Warfare.

Here educate yourself a bit if you are able to understand what is written there.

Nobody was trolling until you get agressive and start to insult Turks.... like i said before, you have a lowly character.
stopped some say anything stp, I told you yet the pentagon itself and to contradict your argument, a war can not be won only with fighter ... you should know yet ...
the American will have more to lose in this war that won it for her that can not attack iran.

you always been on the lookout for spitting on iran one wonders who really has a complex -_-

The range of your balistic missile is useless against a carrier
first of all, the range of our anti ship ballistic missile is about 2000km (1900km in the case of Qadr-F1), secondly unless you are assuming that Yankees will evacuate the Persian gulf, the 300km range of khalije fars missile is more than enough.
and regarding our air defense system, they have proven their efficiency in the REALITY, outside of reality you can imagine whatever you like about American's stealth crap.

Back
Top Bottom