What's new

Iran Starts Mass Production of Home-Made Fighter Jet (Saeqeh)

this was one of the questions asked about the incorporation of this radar into saeghe .

what i understood from reading the comments of more expert members in iranian forums was : Yes , of course .

sis , lets agree to disagree .

with all due respect , i think developing own technology is quite more important than buying stuff .

you shouldn't expect iran to produce engines with 130KN thrust ..... step by step we move forward .

these things take some time
je suis entiérement d'accord avec toi mon frère pour moi un pays qui et pas indépendant et faible, celui qui dépend des autre n'a aucune souveraineté et ne pourra pas se developper, justement l’Iran ne pourra pas avoir des moteur de 130k thrust rapidement je suis d'accord que sa prend du temps..mais le temps on a pas nous avons besoin de renforcer notre armée avec du matériel de grand technologie pour ne pas être en retard par rapport a nos voisin qui on une aviation superieur a la notre, combien reste t'il de temps pour mettre en retraite les F-14?f-4? su-24? f-1?mig-29?...il on plus pour longtemps et il et urgent de les remplacer pour avoir une aviation digne .

il nous faut un vrais chasseur de supériorité aérienne et le meilleur actuellement et le su-30/35 russe il faut commander 100 chasseur russe de type su-30/35 et ensuite on pourra continuer a developper nos chasseur maison car nous aurons des arme pour dissuader mais si on commande pas, la supériorité d'israel et les americain sera trop flagrante .et on aura pas le temps de developper un puissant chasseur .l'inde le pakistan l’Arabie saoudite les émirat Jordanie Turquie....il on tous une meilleur aviation et seul une commande chez les russe pourra équilibré tout sa

dans combien de temps le qaher-f313 sera en service? dans combien de temps le saeqeh sera en service? et quel sera sa puissance face au F-15?-F-16? F-22? rafale?

construire sa propre technologie et toujours mieux que de dépendre mais la c'est juste une commande de ce que l'armée a besoin rien de plus on va pas resté a dépendre des autre mais en attendant que notre programe sera assez mature il faut acheté des avions .

tu sais que une combinaison de su-35 avec notre système radar et la DA detruira n'importe quel cible..ni les f-15 israélien ni les f- americain ne pourrons attaqué mais pour sa il faudra avoir une levé d'embargo et d'acheté des arme hight tech on achète que ce que nous avons besoin .

mais j'ai une question , l'embargo empêche l’Iran d'acheté des arme offensive? donc on pourrai pas acheté d'avions de chasse...? la Russie devrait ignoré l'embargo et livré des Su-35 et des S-400 a l’Iran afin de proteger notre pays contre toute menace et sa nous donnera du temps pour développer nos projet maison sans aucune pression d'attaque extérieur

I entirely agree with you my brother for me a country that is not independent and small, one that depends on the other has no sovereignty and not be able to develop precisely Iran will not have engine 130k thrust quickly I agree that its takes time temps..mais were not we need to strengthen our army with great hardware technology to not be late compared to our neighbor who is a superior aviation ours, how still it time for you to retire the F-14? F-4? su-24? f-1? mig-29? ... it is not for long and urgent to replace them for a dignified aviation.
we need a true air superiority fighter and the best now and su-30/35 must be ordered Russian 100 Russian fighter type su-30/35 and then our house hunter we can continue to develop as we will have weapon but if not deter order, the superiority of israel and American will be too blatant .and we do not have time to develop a mighty hunter .l'inde pakistan Saudi Arabia Jordan Turkey emirate .... it is all the best and only aviation command in Russian can balance all its
how long the Qaher-F313 will be in service? how long will the HESA Saeqeh service? and what will be its power against the F-15? -F-16? F-22? Burst?
build its own technology and always better than relying but it's just a command that the army needs nothing more we will not remain a dependent on another, but until our programe will be mature enough must be purchased aircraft.
you know that a combination of our su-35 radar system and the DA will destroy any cible..ni f-15 f-Israeli nor American but not be able to attack for her it will have lifted the embargo and purchased hight tech weapon we buy what we need.
but I have a question, the embargo prevents Iran bought offensive weapon? so we could not buy fighter ...? Russia should ignore the embargo and delivered Su-35 and S-400 to Iran in order to protect our country against any threat and give us time to develop our private project without any outside pressure attack

Jet fighter 'Saeqeh' in mass production

Tehran, Jan 7, IRNA – Air Force spokesman said on Wednesday that mass production of Iranian made jet fighter, Saeqeh, is underway.

81455491-6189822.jpg

Brigadier-General Hossein Chitforoush told IRNA's defense correspondent that the mass production of the jet fighter has been inaugurated..
this looks similar to Northrop F-5 Family. the name reminded me of a very good looking plane of almost the same name
Shafaq.. never heard anything more about it for a very long time

it was a very ambitious and original design. really wanted to see it flying
Shafaq.jpg

@SOHEIL any news?
oh by the way @Free Soul says salam :)

this looks similar to Northrop F-5 Family. the name reminded me of a very good looking plane of almost the same name
Shafaq.. never heard anything more about it for a very long time

it was a very ambitious and original design. really wanted to see it flying
Shafaq.jpg

This project was closed. It led to another training/light weight jet called Borhan. You can find a thread about it here.

This project was closed. It led to another training/light weight jet called Borhan. You can find a thread about it here.
le borhan et un chasseur d'entrainement non?

the borhan and a training fighter right?

c'est le 1er escadron sortie en série? vous pourrai donner ces caractéristique?

This is the 1st Squadron serial output? you can give these characteristics?

quite impressed I am I think that would be much moin performand iran has a very great progress but have to see the reality in front is not enough

how and brand are motor ??
are radar ??
most are worn missile?

Saegheh is a great way for Iran to gain experience. Iran has to gain experience if it wants to move on to other bigger projects. You can't just create a decent fighter jet without having any prior experience in fighter jet manufacture. This is especially relevant in Iran's case because it cannot get any help from the outside.

So before anyone starts going it's just a improved F-5 try to understand Iran is still in the learning process.

Saegheh is a great way for Iran to gain experience. Iran has to gain experience if it wants to move on to other bigger projects. You can't just create a decent fighter jet without having any prior experience in fighter jet manufacture. This is especially relevant in Iran's case because it cannot get any help from the outside.

So before anyone starts going it's just a improved F-5 try to understand Iran is still in the learning process.
lol it precisely and problem, and phase aprentisage ... but its not prevented our enemy threatening us ... if iran bought 100 su-30/35 it would be quiet for 30 years and we permetra to develop our programe .... the HESA Saeqeh not be able to defend the country against the f-22 f15 and cons ..... by the su-30/35 he can do so easily with our radar coverage ....
give her more of experience to our driver in a 4 ++ technologien

Russia didn't sell you, even S-300 air defence missiles and here you suggest to buy SU-30s from them.....
faith the embargo is lifted russia can not refuse ... because his will be an opportunity for her to have money and to secure an important front ...

actuelement iran will not buy the material offensive ... because there is no embargo russia who want to that is the embargo which prevents

lol it precisely and problem, and phase aprentisage ... but its not prevented our enemy threatening us ... if iran bought 100 su-30/35 it would be quiet for 30 years and we permetra to develop our programe .... the HESA Saeqeh not be able to defend the country against the f-22 f15 and cons ..... by the su-30/35 he can do so easily with our radar coverage ....
give her more of experience to our driver in a 4 ++ technologien

Steps by steps sister :)
Russians did not create something like su-35 overnight, they have decades of experience. Iran also needs to gain experiences quickly before it can create something like that.

I agree with you 100%. Yes what HESA is producing now is nowhere near the quality or quantity to match the Americans. But remember, there is no country that can match the American air force. It would be foolish to try and take the Americans on via their strengths. If you had to fight someone and you knew they are a heavy weight boxing champion, the last thing you want to do is put on a pair of boxing gloves and take them on in a boxing way, no you find other way to take them on. This is what Iran is doing. No matter how powerful the American air force is, even they cannot hope to easily penetrate an Iranian airspace with such a strong integrated air defence which can monitor their movements hundreds of kilometres outside Iran's borders.

Iran could use the su-30/35 but you need to remember, first of all we cannot buy them due sanctions and our own parliament has banned the purchase of foreign weapons as far as I know. Even if did buy the airplane from Russia they would take probably a decade to deliver (if they deliver at all), even if they do deliver we have to depend on them for parts etc...this is not good enough.

A country like Iran simply cannot rely on foreign suppliers.

Back
Top Bottom