What's new

Iran sports thread

apparently , ali dai threw maaily cohan into jail for insulting his family .....

not that i care , but good job daie .

these scumbags should learn to behave like a human being .

our football is so fVcked up .... no manners , no shame .

Iran takes top title at Turkey ski tourney

Iran bagged 11 medals to stand first in the 2014 Turkey international Alpine ski tournament.

On the last day, Iranian skiers Hossein Saveh Shemshaki bagged a gold medal and Forough Abbasi snatched a bronze.

The downhill event was held in four categories.

Slovakia and the host Turkey finished runner-up and third.

Seven countries pitted 52 skiers including 12 females in the meet.

Turkey, Iran, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Greece competed in the tournament.

Iran group in the Asian cup is interesting, Insha'Allah best of luck to Iran in this tournament, any news from Iran on the preparations ? hows the football atmosphere in Iran now? you guys ready?

The preparations have been pretty. Most other countries like South Korea, Japan etc have had proper management with competetive friendly matches.
Iran has not had a single friendly match, other than Iraq two days ago. Even Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, which are in our group had much more impressive preparations than us.
I have a feeling that Iran is going to flunk in a major way this Asia Cup. :/

The preparations have been pretty. Most other countries like South Korea, Japan etc have had proper management with competetive friendly matches.
Iran has not had a single friendly match, other than Iraq two days ago. Even Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, which are in our group had much more impressive preparations than us.
:undecided: don't be discouraged, honestly I'm only following this competition this year is because of Team Melli, I'm hoping to see Iran in the finals and win this cup

Friendly matches are meant to boost coordination among players and tactic analyzing.no matter how many friendly matches our rivals have played.team Melli is united as we seen.its enough for them to win the cup.

I am really optimistic this time.

Back
Top Bottom