What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

touching. too bad its all just fiction

I disagree, since I have studied the matter in detail and have come to these conclusions myself.
The version of those events with which you were brainwashed know is the fictional one.
For a good start at removing the fantasies and fictions from your mind, read the book "Dead Reckoning" by Oxford scholar Sarmila (?) Bose.

I agree, Musharraf spent whole of 1999 obeying orders. It was Nawaz Sharif who ordered the coup against himself.

Musharraf obeyed immediately when he withdrew his troops from Kargil on Sharif's orders, despite his having won a sound military position which embarrassed and dumbfounded the Indian commanders who tried to take it back.

Sharif has no diplomatic ability whatsoever, and like the cowardly, bloated lapdog that he is, he crumbled when Clinton started getting angry at him.

If Sharif was as good a politician as Musharraf was as a commander, we would still have Kargil.

Sharif would not be trustworthy if hired as a janitor...how did he get to be PM? It's a curse. :laughcry:

As for the coup, politicians should understand that trying to kill a general in such a preposterously dumbass way, which surely no other leader of a nation has attempted before, is a good way to incite a military coup.

Which Army in the world will allow their COAS to be killed by his plane not being allowed to land? And which nation re-elects a leader worthless enough to attempt this sort of retarded prank in the first place? Like I said, this is a curse.

Politicians should not test the Army with Nawaz Sharif's brand of idiotic thuggery.
I don't know any nation whose Prime Minister tried the sort of stupid hijacking he did, nor any nation with an elected PM so completely devoid of any leadership qualities.

Nawaz Sharif man is a bad joke of a ruler: completely incompetent, lacking in character, intellect, vision, honesty, or sense of honour.
A real life LOSER devoid of any redeeming qualities at all.
All he knows how to do is loot and threaten and intimidate; he probably couldn't do that himself, as his family backs him up constantly.

This is why our arch-enemies, the Indians, who strive for breaking up our country, love Nawaz Sharif more than they do their top Bollywood actresses. The latter have some talent, and Nawaz has none.

Good News

Attachments

• 47163_orig.jpg
    47163_orig.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 47162_orig.jpg
    47162_orig.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 47176_orig.jpg
    47176_orig.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 27
  • 47174_orig.jpg
    47174_orig.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 29
@kollang @ResurgentIran @jack 86000 @ya hosein @Serpentine @SOHEIL @rahi2357

had a very very good laugh reading this thread .

1- days have past and pakistan didn't do bullocks regarding the incident unlike what pakistani members including its very admin @Horus promised

i remember even one of them posted cities of iran being nuked on a map . lol

2- no iranian soldier said : hey lets go kill some poor FC soldiers tonight , this incident is obviously what americans call blue-on-blue

i assume remaining in our orbit would be the best option for pakistan since they are not loved by their other surrounding countries

:(

1- days have past and pakistan didn't do bullocks regarding the incident unlike what pakistani members including its very admin @Horus promised

2- no iranian soldier said : hey lets go kill some poor FC soldiers tonight , this incident is obviously what americans call blue-on-blue

i assume remaining in our orbit would be the best option for pakistan since they are not loved by their other surrounding countries

HAAAAAMAN!!! :D

pakistan has burnt its final bridge. When everyone hates you, maybe the problem is you?

Have u noticed one thing - Indians are enjoying our side FOLLIES .......dont take it serious

Iran is not your foe, we are your friend .
Thanks - I think it will take some time to settle down that DUST after having some higher level military meetings

Last edited:

Son Pakis like 'stability' yet one thing they like even more : is money! With a trillion dollar /yr worth of an oil industry being offered to the winner........

A rich man should never confront a poor man. you have nothing to gain -- and everything to loose. for pakis it is completely the opposite ... you will find them more viscous than you can imagine. I strongly recommend you find yourself something more profitable to do!!

Back
Top Bottom