What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Iran proxy of Indian? are you nut? instead of hallucinating seal your borders ...

Iran is not your foe, we are your friend .

Iran is our friend?

Well friends don't let friends drink and drive!

Also, friends don't start murdering those friends who are clearly in uniform.right when the latter are in the midst of pursuing miscreants!

And friends don't follow up murdering their friends with ongoing mortar shelling across the border.

Friends don't cross friends' borders and hold civilians hostage!

Friends don't blame friends for not sealing their borders while hypocritically forgetting they have equal responsibility for the border!

And friends don't subject their Sunni citizens to sectarian oppression and human rights abuses for years... and then start whining about the "terrorism" their own fanatical Mullahs have inspired!

Friends don't accuse their friends of harbouring terrorists and on that basis make threats of armed invasions, while at the same time ignoring the mechanisms and agreements already in that the two friends have already developed for resolving issues!

etc.etc.

Note that all this is happening at *exactly* the time that Pakistan is stepping up its diplomatic pressure to end India's unprovoked firing across the border and LOC, thereby making it easy for people to challenge Pakistan's image as a peaceful and mature actor; and while all this is happening, Indians are expressing deep joy, and start recalling how Indira Gandhi used proxies to split East Pakistan from West (on these boards and recently!)

Just yesterday there was news from a levies official that the district administration had also sought a meeting with Iranian border security force officials on Saturday.Did that meeting take place.Can the district administration of chagai do much to sort out the matter?

as per pdf entire South asia is our proxy , though Iran is new

Here we go....the old strawman fallacy in action i.e. fooling people by attributing to one's opponents an exaggerated claim they have never held. :coffee:

You guys need to study how these intelligence agencies actually work!

In each country, an intelligence agency will usually have some asset or other holding a key position i.e. someone in some significant position of authority and who they can persuade or manipulate or blackmail into doing stuff that suits them.

It may take years and years of surveillance and monitoring and outright lieing to cultivate a good asset. This specific asset then becomes the proxy, sometimes wittingly and sometimes unwittingly, and can do great harm because of his or her key position.

In Pakistan, there is a well known and respected human rights activist who I happen to know as a family friend, and who is very obviously a RAW asset; it became fairly obvious to me after I saw which particular human rights cases this activist focused on, and which cases this activist mysteriously and persistently overlooked. :enjoy:

Other side of the story

Iran summons Pakistan envoy over border guard deaths

Iran has summoned the Pakistani ambassador to Tehran over a series of terrorist incidents that killed several Iranian guards at the Pakistani border.

On Saturday night, Foreign Ministry Director General for West Asia Affairs Rasoul Eslami protested against the fact that the Pakistani territory is being used by terrorist groups and bandits to attack Iranian border guards, and called on Islamabad to take serious measures to prevent similar incidents.

In the latest border clashes, two Iranian border police officers were killed and several border guards injured in southeastern Iran on Thursday in an armed conflict with a group of bandits at Iran-Pakistan border.

“It is unacceptable for us that a number of terrorists and bandits trespass our territory from the Pakistani soil and attack and kill our country’s border guards,” Eslami told Pakistani Ambassador Noor Mohammad Jadmani.

Press TV report.

Other side of the story

Iran has summoned the Pakistani ambassador to Tehran over a series of terrorist incidents that killed several Iranian guards at the Pakistani border.

On Saturday night, Foreign Ministry Director General for West Asia Affairs Rasoul Eslami protested against the fact that the Pakistani territory is being used by terrorist groups and bandits to attack Iranian border guards, and called on Islamabad to take serious measures to prevent similar incidents.

In the latest border clashes, two Iranian border police officers were killed and several border guards injured in southeastern Iran on Thursday in an armed conflict with a group of bandits at Iran-Pakistan border.

“It is unacceptable for us that a number of terrorists and bandits trespass our territory from the Pakistani soil and attack and kill our country’s border guards,” Eslami told Pakistani Ambassador Noor Mohammad Jadmani.

Press TV report.

This doesn't' justify anything. I don't understand how these militants brought Iranian border guards to occupying a village for several hours and shooting a soldier.

Other side of the story

Press TV report.
that makes you happy, i guess.

This doesn't' justify anything. I don't understand how these militants brought Iranian border guards to occupying a village for several hours and shooting a soldier.
Yeah...that's something fishy... All my Iranian friends along with indians are crying over it but you know what butthurt is the 'two Iranian border guards' WERE ACTUALLY TERRORISTS that infiltrated our territory...now, can I
hear some more cry? That's probably good if they were killed inside our territory..:guns:
:usflag::pakistan: Cheers..
:yay::yay::yay::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

THIS NORWEGIAN IS AN IRANIAN FALSE FLAGGER DISGUISING AS A PAKISTANI THESE IRANIANS ND INDIANS DISGUISE AS PAKISTANIS AMERICANS CHINESE EUROPEANS ETC ND THEN KISS IRANS ND INDIAS A$$ THESE IRANIANS ND INDIANS R THE BIGGEST FALSE FLAGGERS OF THE EARTH.PAKISTAN SHOULD START COVERT OPERATIONS IN AFGHANISTAN IRAN ND INDIA. TTP WAS CREATED BY IRAN INDIA ND AMERICA 2 HIT PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES ND PAKISTANS INFRASTRUCTURE ND RUIN PAKISTANS ECONOMY. ALL THE ATTACKERS OF KARACHI AIR PORT ND MEHRAN BASE WERE UZBEKS OF NORTHERN ALLIANCE FROM AFGHANISTAN TTP CONSISTS MAINLY OF UZBEKS ND TAJIKS TTPS BASES ND LOGISTIC BASES R IN KUNAR ND NURISTAN IN AFGHANISTAN FROM WHERE THEY OPERATE AGAINST PAKISTAN TTPS BASES R PROTECTED BY AFGHAN INTELLIGENCE ND AFGHAN ARMY AMERICAN IMPOSED GOVERNMENT OF NORTHERN ALLIANCE DRUG LORDS GOVERNMENT OF AFGHANISTAN R INDIAN ND IRANIAN AGENTS. PAKISTAN SHOULD INCREASE COVERT OPERATIONS IN AFGHANISTAN IRAN ND INDIA PAKISTAN SHOULD GIVE HEAVY WEAPONS 2 AFGHAN TALIBAN KASHMIRI MUJAHIDEENS ND 100 FREEDOM FIGHTING GROUPS OF INDIA INCLUDING MAOISTS LIKE AK 47S MACHINE GUNS SNIPERS RPGS MORTARS LONG RANGE MORTARS MBRLS MULTI BARREL ROCKET LAUNCHERS SYSTEMS MISSILES ROCKETS TANKS ARTILLERY HOWITZERS ETC 2 AFGHAN TALIBAN KASHMIRI MUJAHIDEENS 100 FREEDOM FIGHTING GROUPS OF INDIA MAOISTS ND IRANIAN REBELS. PAKISTAN SHOULD TRAIN ND ARM IRANIAN REBELS AFTER IRANIAN FIRING ON PAKISTANS FC PERSONAL PAKISTAN SHOULD INCREASE COVERT OPERATIONS IN IRAN ND BREAK SISTAN ND BALOCHISTAN FROM IRAN ND MERGE IT WITH PAKISTAN ND ENFORCE A NO FLY ZONE IN SISTAN ND BALOCHISTAN. IF PAKISTAN ND AMERICA CAN KICK SOVIET UNION OUT OF AFGHANISTAN ND BREAK SOVIET UNION THEN PAKISTAN ND AMERICA CAN EASILY BREAK ND SEPERATE SISTAN ND BALOCHISTAN FROM IRAN ND MERGE IT WITH PAKISTAN ND ENFORCE A NO FLY ZONE IN SISTAN ND BALOCHISTAN.

Yeah...that's something fishy... All my Iranian friends along with indians are crying over it but you know what butthurt is the 'two Iranian border guards' WERE ACTUALLY TERRORISTS that infiltrated our territory...now, can I
hear some more cry? That's probably good if they were killed inside our territory..:guns:
:usflag::pakistan: Cheers..
:yay::yay::yay::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
ONTOP OF THT IRAN HAS GIVEN INDIAS RAW A SPY CONSULATE IN ZAHIDAN IN IRANIAN BALOCHISTAN WHICH BORDERS PAKISTAN ND ALSO BLA HAS BASES IN IRAN BLA WORKS FOR IRAN INDIA ND NORTHERN ALLIANCE DRUG LORDS GOVERNMENT OF AFGHANISTAN BLA GETS TRAINING ND ARMS FROM IRAN ND INDIA. PAKISTAN ND ISI SHOULD KILL SOME IRGC MEMBERS JUST LIKE PAKISTAN ND ISI KILLED SHUSTARI OF REVOLUTIONARY GUARDS WHO WAS TRAINING ND ARMING BLA ND SENDING THEM 2 PAKISTAN 2 DO SABOATAGE SUBVERSION ETC. THANKS

Last edited:
its time to bring Q-5 and F-6 back to life to put Iranian fleet out of its misery
why Iranian fleet?
just bomb and level the Iranian revolutionary guards outposts and HQ. if the Iranian Ayatullahs do scramble their junk then half of them will crash at the time of the take off and rest will be shot down before they even get close to our jets

Iranian actions played just in the hands of the Saudis and Americans. lets grab some popcorn and watch as Israel and Saudi Jets blowup Iranian airforce and its nuclear facilities

why Iranian fleet?
just bomb and level the Iranian revolutionary guards outposts and HQ. if the Iranian Ayatullahs do scramble their junk then half of them will crash at the time of the take off and rest will be shot down before they even get close to our jets

Iranian actions played just in the hands of the Saudis and Americans. lets grab some popcorn and watch as Israel and Saudi Jets blowup Iranian airforce and its nuclear facilities

That is a very disturbing and an unfortunate event.But my friend a problem that can be solved on the ground ,should get solved on the ground.Meet them, better officially invite them here & show them the evidence that an international border has been crossed and that was an intentional attempt keeping in mind the inflammatory warnings emitting from across the border.Inform them that it better get solved quickly as we are not dealing with the chess pawns ,but with human lives.
Now we do not intend to compare the potentials of these two air-forces, do we?

why Iranian fleet?

saudies?americans? :)) we iranians always proud that we don afraid of any goddamn enemy... not like some countries in region that when they hear the name of america or israel they piss on their pants... hey by the way, we dont consider saudies as a big deal...

dude i think you need more popcorn... cause if these freaks that you named do that crazy shit, then the senario will take longer because after that there will be no HQ or base remain for those foes with the rain of balistic missiles form iran. maybe we got an old air force... but we got the strongest missile power in the region and good control of persian golf and strong radar and anti-air missile coverage for country. ( you can search for systems like SAYYAD-3 and see what i say for yourself)

i dont wana go of topic so just dont say these bolshit for anybody here plz..

so for the accident of our borders, as i said, just in level of ambassadors they talked and they slove the problem politicaly... no war no nuke no killin for both sides...

Iran is our friend?

Also, friends don't start murdering those friends who are clearly in uniform.right when the latter are in the midst of pursuing miscreants!

all that you said can be said about Pakistan too. a friend do not let terrorists use it's soil against it's friend.

"Clearly in uniform" is quiet misleading here
FC is a paramilitary and what you describe "clear" is not much different from terrorists clothing:
b151_frontier_corps_2050081722-23386.jpg

consider they were near Terrorists, they could easily be thought as same,

whats more, a serial of attacks from Pakistan's soil has killed many of our people and diplomatic request has reached nowhere, because some in ISI support the Terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom