What's new

Iran, Israel, Pakistan and North Korea were rated most negatively.

BBC? I see Indian commercials and ads on BBC almost daily.
You expect them to show something positive about Pakistan?
It's all about the money.

You clearly know nothing about the BBC. The BBC is owned by the British public. It is not funded by corporations.

You clearly know nothing about the BBC. The BBC is owned by the British public. It is not funded by corporations.
Maybe, but the programs are not made by the british public. I do agree though that BBC is slightly better than other sources (especially zionist dominated US media) and it is because brits have traditionally been very diplomatic.

LOL :lol:

Everything except any real issues in pakistan. obviously there are none. thats it.

its like pakistan is a huge faridkot whose residents are protesting everyday that Ajmal Kasab (issues in Pak) doesn't exist :)

commom... some objectivity and openness will only help u.

Oh, come on man...

You gotta believe somebody, don't you? And I don't think BBC is running out of commercials. So, they can't afford to let go their image of "unbiased channel" just for little extra money.

Wonderful. Not a single comment on what Pakistan can do to change the perceptions or what it may have done to cause them in the first place.

It is again trying to blame India by finding some alibi or the other, mostly absurd!

Give me a break, I know enough about the BBC to know how well they comfort India's needs and at the same time screw up Pakistans image with their half baked documentaries.
The fact that BBC shows alot of goodie commercials like "Incredible India" on TV assures you that it is non-biased?
Do a good realitycheck before you tell me that I don't know anything about the BBC.
If that's the case, then why won't the BBC air Gaza ads and commercials to collect money for the victims? What was all the fuss about?

Wonderful. Not a single comment on what Pakistan can do to change the perceptions or what it may have done to cause them in the first place.

It is again trying to blame India by finding some alibi or the other, mostly absurd!

The answer is, Pakistan must continue to grow, and don't try and take much of the crap that other nations think and especially the west about Pakistan.
People have easy talking, Pakistan is young, facing many challenges, and by portraying it as bad, negative or whatever is actually very wrong while infact the Pakistani people are peace loving and are open for the rest of the world, Pakistan is actually very moderate, it's a shame the western f*cked up media has a habit of only showing Pakistans bad or weak spots.
Because of this, alot of Dutch people here think Pakistan is some sort of terrorist state where it is completely unsafe.
However, on the other hand, thank god we also have the people with brains above the average and who are very well aware of what's going on and whatnot.
Irans image got screwed up by the U.S., Pakistans image is getting negative publicity too in general by the U.S., North Korea aswell.
Are we seeing a trend?
I say f*ck them and their hate-media, seriously.
They should come over to Pakistan and spend some time with the people and get to know the culture and a taste of the unity which combines us together, perhaps then they will slightly change their biased mindsets.

What is stopping Pakistan from airing "Perfect Pakistan" or "Pure Pakistan" or whatever else slogan they want to come up with? Nobody. They have to pay money and it will be aired, because it is not controversial

On the other hand, the non-airing of Gaza aid ads was a concious decision by the BBC, because it was expecting THIS to happen:

UN halts Gaza aid after food intercepted - Scotsman.com News

UN halts aid to Gaza after Hamas seizes supplies | The Australian

Hamas calls for Fatah reconciliation, vows to continue fighting Israel - Haaretz - Israel News

http://newsblaze.com/story/20090205084132zzzz.nb/topstory.html

And Voila! It happened. The aid coming to Gaza is going straight into the hands of Hamas, who are using to feed their terrorists, and not the people of Gaza.

Give me a break, I know enough about the BBC to know how well they comfort India's needs and at the same time screw up Pakistans image with their half baked documentaries.
The fact that BBC shows alot of goodie commercials like "Incredible India" on TV assures you that it is non-biased?
Do a good realitycheck before you tell me that I don't know anything about the BBC.
If that's the case, then why won't the BBC air Gaza ads and commercials to collect money for the victims? What was all the fuss about?

And Voila! It happened. The aid coming to Gaza is going straight into the hands of Hamas, who are using to feed their terrorists, and not the people of Gaza.
Please keep this bullshit out of this thread will you. You are simply speaking the language of the terrorist zionists. Ofcourse, since you are a hindu, I am not expecting anything different from you than nodding in agreement what the zionist or other anti-muslims vomit. However, this issue has nothing to do with this thread.

What is stopping Pakistan from airing "Perfect Pakistan" or "Pure Pakistan" or whatever else slogan they want to come up with? Nobody. They have to pay money and it will be aired, because it is not controversial

On the other hand, the non-airing of Gaza aid ads was a concious decision by the BBC, because it was expecting THIS to happen:

UN halts Gaza aid after food intercepted - Scotsman.com News

UN halts aid to Gaza after Hamas seizes supplies | The Australian

Hamas calls for Fatah reconciliation, vows to continue fighting Israel - Haaretz - Israel News

Hamas Stealing Food and Medicine Sent By International Donors

Honestly, if everything would be the way you described the BBC and Gaza situation, that would mean that the BBC can actually never air out any aid commercial or support for whatever country or place on earth due to fears of the aid "falling into the wrong hands".

Also, let me give you an example about the western media in general and why it has such a bad effect on Pakistans image abroad.

If there was a newsreport about a Pakistani girl who re-invented the wheel or whatever or something positive that would really touch people or leave a good impression behind, it wouldn't be aired or headlined or shown to the big public, it would rather end up as a small piece of news somewhere far behind in the list of actual newsreports, and that's an "IF", most of the time, positive news about Pakistan almost never reaches the west unless Pakistani and Indian leaders kiss/make up with eachother.

Now on the other hand, if we have a newsflash about a man beheading another man in a remote tribal village in Pakistan, or a woman raped, (I hate using the word "rape" so badly, curse the people who commit such crimes), or a bomb blast in Pakistan, a western TV station moreover would pick the negative news over the positive one.

A change in mindsets is needed for alot of people in the west or rather the journalists or the reporters and their news station, instead of the Pakistani government and its people.
They like giving the people what they want to read, and that's "entertainment" in any way or form.
Or the newsstations are simply following the trend that has been set by the U.S. and other major western countries of directly or indirectly torning Pakistans image abroad.
It has a certain effect of "See, this news proves yet again that Pakistan is evil, it will never change".

It's simply not fair, but then again, what is "fair" in our world.

Back
Top Bottom