What's new

Iran intercepts and shoots israeli drone

It is fucking hilarious. All hail down to Mullah regime. Have seen some pics of their toys in this forum only and trust on me they were as funny as some of the comments made by Iranians here. No doubt soon they will be along with their thug regime will bite the dust.
why are you so angry mate? cuz your country doesn't have enough ball and ability to do this and is home of NATO drones day and night?
i don't want to enter politic discussions but that's so simple. every country EVERY COUNTRY has this right to defend it's air space.

why are you so angry mate? cuz your country doesn't have enough ball and ability to do this and is home of NATO drones day and night?
i don't want to enter politic discussions but that's so simple. every country EVERY COUNTRY has this right to defend it's air space.

Don't go with the flags. I feel like having first flag as I have association with that country but Yes I am a Danish. Talk about Danmark and Nato. I would answer you about it. If you talk about interest then Israel is also doing it for its interests. No need to call names (derogatory) when you does not want to hear anything for a thug regime.

dont quote trolls bro :D

dont let them ruin our PARTEY :D

Don't go with the flags. I feel like having first flag as I have association with that country but Yes I am a Danish. Talk about Danmark and Nato. I would answer you about it. If you talk about interest then Israel is also doing it for its interests. No need to call names (derogatory) when you does not want to hear anything for a thug regime.
:lol: LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
a pakistani who pretends to be a danish . you insulted iran and all iranians now you say don't call name? tit for tat. bad for you good for others?

again. iran can defend it's air space and this is every country's right.

anyway don't go offtopics . ignore it if it hurts . ;)

@haman10 ok bro.

Last edited:
:lol: LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
a pakistani who pretends to be a danish . you insulted iran and all iranians now you say don't call name? tit for tat. bad for you good for others?

again. iran can defend it's air space and this is every country's right.

anyway don't go offtopics . ignore it if it hurts . ;)

You are more than welcome to find it out where I am from. Won't take much time for the site owner to find out. Why are trying to hide out your failed country behind lols ? Techonology, are we talking about super power Iranian technology where the civilan aircrafts does not know where they are flying to and that piece of junk falls on street 8-)

هادی محمدی: پهپاد اسرائیل از عرشه ناو آمریکا در دریای سرخ برخاسته و از طریق یک کشور عربی وارد ایران شده است

Saudi Arabia !!!
cool.png

Middle_East_(orthographic_projection).svg.png

@SOHEIL

No it isn't. It came from Azerbaijan. :D

Israeli's aren't talking about it. They're saying it was just a claim by Iran.

Back
Top Bottom