What's new

Iran Haunts US ScanEagle Drone over Persian Gulf

1 : Improve your English

2 : afraid !!! what do you want ? insulting leaders in TV !?

3 : HAH ! we can choose president & ... what do you mean ???

i know , you are against Velayate faghih

you want a secular A$$hole regime , YA ???

If you really think Iran is a democracy, than your a fool. There are no elections in Iran; only selections. Yes, secularism must come to Iran. The mullahs must be kicked back to Qom, which is an Arab city to begin with.

If you really think Iran is a democracy, than your a fool. There are no elections in Iran; only selections. Yes, secularism must come to Iran. The mullahs must be kicked back to Qom, which is an Arab city to begin with.
pakistani bhai,dont go off-topic.go open a thread about it.

this is your mind , are you Iranian ?

or there is an Amsterdam in Pak :D

i think netherland ( $exland ) is a good model for Iran ( in your mind )

You have to kick back to Qom as well. Mullah-supporters only belong in that city.

such a Dictator person :disagree: is this secular ideology ???

Many mullahs are originally Arabs. Qom is even an Arab city.

''As a dependency of the politically turbulent city of Kūfa this portion of Iran was also settled by a number of political dissidents and their families. The best documented example of this is the city of Qom, which was extensively settled by pro-ʿAlid Arabs from the tribe of Ašʿar and Maḏheǰ as well as various Talebid notables following the failure of al-Moḵtār’s revolt in Kūfa. In addition to these pro-Shiʿite groups, some Kharijite tribesmen from the Jazīra also took refuge in Azerbaijan. Their main stronghold seems to have been in the area of Baylaqān. There are also reports of tribesmen and townsmen fleeing from Iraq to Azerbaijan to escape taxation and misgovernment; these groups tended to roam the mountains and countryside, where they caused considerable turmoil.''

''Though it is difficult to estimate the size of the Arab population in western Iran, it was probably small and was dispersed irregularly throughout the region, with no significant concentrations except perhaps the garrison at Darband and the settlements around Qom and Isfahan.''

?ARAB iii. Arab settlements in Iran ? Encyclopaedia Iranica

Arabs rule Iran! Even Iran's foreign minister is born in Iraq. So as the leader of the Basij organization. Soheil and Kollang are probably Arabs too.

You have to kick back to Qom as well. Mullah-supporters only belong in that city.

a pakistani can not order me,an Iranian what to do.Iran is for all Iranians.including mullah supporters and mullah haters.but she is not for traitors including you.
yes also Arabs from khuzestan province are from Iran.yes Iran is for Arabs too.

now go open a thread about it.

a pakistani can not order me,an Iranian what to do.Iran is for all Iranians.

Yeah, go tell Salehi and Naqdi that. They are both Iraqis. Iran is ruled by Iraqis! I'm certain you have Arab ancestry as well.

Many mullahs are originally Arabs. Qom is even an Arab city.

?ARAB iii. Arab settlements in Iran ? Encyclopaedia Iranica

Arabs rule Iran! Even Iran's foreign minister is born in Iraq. So as the leader of the Basij organization. Soheil and Kollang are probably Arabs too.

you are finished man , stay away from my country please , we don't need A$$mind people like you

my grandfather's father was Russian , so ! am i Russian ??? :disagree:

you are finished man , stay away from my country please , we don't need A$$mind people like you

my grandfather's father was Russian , so ! am i Russian ??? :disagree:

Who is 'we'? If you really think you can speak for the Iranian nation than you are bigger fool than I thought. So, Russian? You probably know about Iranian hatred against Russians. They almost destroyed Iran. It explains your ignorant stances.

Yeah, go tell Salehi and Naqdi that. They are both Iraqis. Iran is ruled by Iraqis!
they are born in Iraq but grew up in Iran.like obama who born in indonasia(im not sure about it) but grew up in USA.
anyway again who are you?you are a pakistani born dutch who supports seperation of azerbaijan province...
in adition you are Iran's enemy....so get lost plz.

they are born in Iraq but grew up in Iran.like obama who born in indonasia(im not sure about it) but grew up in USA.
anyway again who are you?you are a pakistani born dutch who supports seperation of azerbaijan province...
in adition you are Iran's enemy....so get lost plz.

I'm Iranian by Iranian law, you fool. Every child of Iranian parents is considered to be Iranian by Iranian law. If you weren't aware of that, go back to school. Yes, they are born in Iraq, and so belong in Iraq. They are not Iranians. Mullah supporters must be deported to Iraq as well.

1 : Improve your English

2 : afraid !!! what do you want ? insulting leaders in TV !?

3 : HAH ! we can choose president & ... what do you mean ???

i know , you are against Velayate faghih

you want a secular A$$hole regime , YA ???

Guy this topic even this forum is not about Iran domestic issues, please stick in topic.
Soheil I guess you need to learn how to respond properly to others specially when you disagree with someone.
look at your all posts to everyone then practice to answer rationally

I'm Iranian by Iranian law, you fool. Every child of Iranian parents is considered to be Iranian by Iranian law. If you weren't aware of that, go back to school. Yes, they are born in Iraq, and so belong in Iraq. They are not Iranians. Mullah supporters must be deported to Iraq as well.
by law yes but by heart you are Iran's enemy.
salehi's and naghdi's parents are Iranian too.so they are Iranian.so they are Iranians by law.and they love Iran and are serving Iran.so they are Iranian by heart.
i told it to you.i do it again.i born in Iran(in a hospotal near vanak square in Tehran) from an Iranian parents.i grew up in Iran.i study in Iran.i will serve Iranian army.i will work in Iran and for Iran.i will marry an Iranian girl.and i will grow up my children for serving Iran.and finally i will die in Iran.plus im Iranian by mind and heart.
so....and a traitor pakistan born dutch can not order me where to love cause it is non of his business.
get lost traitor

by law yes but by heart you are Iran's enemy.
salehi's and naghdi's parents are Iranian too.so they are Iranian.so they are Iranians by law.and they love Iran and are serving Iran.so they are Iranian by heart.
i told it to you.i do it again.i born in Iran(in a hospotal near vanak square in Tehran) from an Iranian parents.i grew up in Iran.i study in Iran.i will serve Iranian army.i will work in Iran and for Iran.i will marry an Iranian girl.and i will grow up my children for serving Iran.and finally i will die in Iran.plus im Iranian by mind and heart.

Congratulations! You may be Iranian by birth, but your intellect is not. Your ignorance is renowned.

Back
Top Bottom