What's new

Iran Goes After Dogs And Their Owners

Iranian women, like all women, come in all shapes & sizes - the good, the bad & the not so pretty ! :)

At any rate women shouldn't be thought worthy of our attention or otherwise based on something as fickle & absolutely cosmetic as 'physical beauty'; if they're beautiful on the inside - Thats what matters the most ! :)

That was exactly my point, that's why I posted pics of ordinary people of all ages.

Iranian women, like all women, come in all shapes & sizes - the good, the bad & the not so pretty ! :)

At any rate women shouldn't be thought worthy of our attention or otherwise based on something as fickle & absolutely cosmetic as 'physical beauty'; if they're beautiful on the inside - Thats what matters the most ! :)

yeh dat is y u were keepin an eye on iranian n othr girls while ur trip to singapore:omghaha:

practise wht u preach n stop comparin women of differnt countries ....u said thy dun look like to wht da pics here postd....ok if thy dont but y its botherin u?

That was exactly my point, that's why I posted pics of ordinary people of all ages.

I thought you weren't talking to me ? :cray:

You didn't reply to a single post of mine in which I cracked jokes at you ! :angry:

I'm so hurt & I feel so unwanted ! :cry:

shoma khili be adab hastind, yad begirid che chori harf bezanid be jay inkeh inghadar foosh bedid. Lotfan degh be man replay nakonid.

Ehh ? Che Chori ? loooool.... aval boro farsi yad begir ashghal. I DNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU, you started by posting unnecesary pictures of ordinary females.

yeh dat is y u were keepin an eye on iranian n othr girls while ur trip to singapore:omghaha:

I wasn't ! :astagh:

practise wht u preach n stop comparin women of differnt countries ....u said thy dun look like to wht da pics here postd....ok if thy dont but y its botherin u?

I wasn't comparing ! :angry:

I was simply saying that the average Iranian women I met didn't really look like these ! :unsure:

Ehh ? Che Chori ? loooool.... aval boro farsi yad begir ashghal. I DNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU, you started by posting unnecesary pictures of ordinary females.

LoL, your sick. go away. I posted pics that are already on public forums, all of them are on Google.

LoL, your sick. go away. I posted pics that are already on public forums, all of them are on Google.

The sick person here, IS YOU. You are trying to prove that Sri Lankan (LOL) about Iranian looks.
a) why the hell do you even are what a chimp like him thinks
b) the pictures you posted from google search are even put there without their knowledge, by distributing them here or anywhere you are committing a immoral act.

About me being sick. Well, i guess you can try to continue your hostile behaviour and see if that thread ''Famous w.hore'' gets opened or not, pic and video included :)

This thread is bleeding and dying a slow painful death. Somebody needs to shoot it and put it out of it's misery.

Sure. What is it?

Lotfan be in aghay Falon begid mano tanha bezareh, khili bad dahaneh. Hamay aksay keh man post kardam to google hastish, he doesn't need to call me you know what and threaten to do stuff to me.

Lotfan be in aghay Falon begid mano tanha bezareh, khili bad dahaneh. Hamay aksay keh man post kardam to google hastish, he doesn't need to call me you know what and threaten to do stuff to me.

Kari bahat nadaram. You insulted first at me by calling me a Basiji just because i told you to stop posting our Namoos here.
Like i said, if you are that careless about our dignity, well bad luck for you. I am here to confront you about such matters.

I wasn't ! :astagh:

I wasn't comparing ! :angry:

I was simply saying that the average Iranian women I met didn't really look like these ! :unsure:

n u met all da average iranian women while ur visit to singapore?:omghaha:

u may hav met 2/3 or 10 but dat doesnt include all of them....

but yes i agree there r gud bad n ugly in all races....i saw n kno som Kashmiri women who r not close to wht u praise here abt kashmiri ppl all da time....there complexion ws dark,thy wernt gud lookin,not even close to u say here!

nw who is bein childish? :angry: u or me?

Back
Top Bottom