What's new

Iran Goes After Dogs And Their Owners

WHAT? No, I'm not insulting anyone. but putting the Sari Lankan guy in his place. So next time he thinks before he writes.

all this effort to put a SRI LANKAN guy in place?

tumblr_mek5w7nbpL1ra4tnt.gif

Ok, this is just uncalled for, your threatening me? What's wrong with you?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ? WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO POST OTHER PEOPLES PIC LIKE THAT ON A PUBLIC FORUM ? Khak too on saret kesafat ashghal. KHAKE ALAM TO OON SARET.

let him say rubbish....evrrybudy knows da iranian women....u dun hav to prove it!:police:

I met a few Iranian Women when I was traveling to Singapore....none of them looked remotely like the 'ordinary' women of Iran that the lady posted ! :unsure:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ? WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO POST OTHER PEOPLES PIC LIKE THAT ON A PUBLIC FORUM ? Khak too on saret kesafat ashghal. KHAKE ALAM TO OON SARET.

You should calm down, and stop abusing me. All these pics are on GOOGLE. I'm not posting private pics.

You should calm down, and stop abusing me. All these pics are on GOOGLE. I'm not posting private pics.

I dnt care. If YOU ARE A BIGHEYRAT JENDEH, doesnt mean that i am one too. Zanhaye ma bishtar az in arzesh daran ke ta too yek forume boogandoo mesle inja post beshan. HALITE YA HALIT KONAM ?

I dnt care. If YOU ARE A BIGHEYRAT JENDEH, doesnt mean that i am one too. Zanhaye ma bishtar az in arzesh daran ke ta too yek forume boogandoo mesle inja post beshan. HALITE YA HALIT KONAM ?

hey:woot: shes is a girl...wht r u sayin:what:
@WebMaster n @Awesome

ppl r abusin here on dis thread:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
wht do u want to say?:undecided:

Iranian women, like all women, come in all shapes & sizes - the good, the bad & the not so pretty ! :)

At any rate women shouldn't be thought worthy of our attention or otherwise based on something as fickle & absolutely cosmetic as 'physical beauty'; if they're beautiful on the inside - Thats what matters the most ! :)

shoma khili be adab hastind, yad begirid che chori harf bezanid be jay inkeh inghadar foosh bedid. Lotfan degh be man replay nakonid.

Back
Top Bottom