What's new

Iran Goes After Dogs And Their Owners

Yep

Miss-Siyatha1-Lux-Sri-Lanka-2012-Sabrina-Herft.jpg

Kinda ugly. Nice rack though.

Why do Iranians always get racist when they argue about something?

Such a disgusting mentality.

I have much love for my Sri Lankan brothers and sisters.

This is the reason why the world has turned its back on you.

Huge superiority complex.

Here have a look at this nuke, something you will never have.

So sit back down and know your place in the world.

If we wanted nuclear weapons, we'd have them. But nuclear weapons are actually undermining to Iran's strategic and security interests.

Nukes are useless.

Brain drain in the animal world too now - dogs are among the smartest mammals,

You Canadian white person. How dare you insult Iran. look at human rights violations in your country.

Brain drain in the animal world too now - dogs are among the smartest mammals,
i clear prefer cats ;)

whatever understand this is a religious belief that should be respected.
a private choice of animal at home should be respected too... but Iran needs some change to understand the individual rights,
from dishes to dogs (lol)

not fair
i am lucky my wife was not watching otherwise she would make a jealous crisis :D ;)

Persecution of Bahá'ís

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Bahá'ís#Iran

The 1979 Islamic Revolution has refocused the persecutions against the Bahá'í Faith. Amnesty International and others report that 202 Bahá’ís have been killed since the Islamic Revolution (see below),[20] with many more imprisoned, expelled from schools and workplaces, denied various benefits or denied registration for their marriages.[2] Additionally, several Bahá’í holy sites were destroyed in the revolution's aftermath, including the house of the Báb in Shiraz, the house of Bahá'u'lláh at Takur (in Mazandaran), and the house of Muhammad-Ali Barfurushi (Quddús) in Tehran.[2]
The Islamic Republic has often stated that arrested Baha'is are being detained for "security issues" and are members of "an organized establishment linked to foreigners, the Zionists in particular," [21] but according to Bani Dugal, the principal representative of the Baha'i International Community to the United Nations, "the best proof" that Bahais are being persecuted for their faith, not for anti-Iranian activity "is the fact that, time and again, Baha'is have been offered their freedom if they recant their Baha'i beliefs and convert to Islam ..." [21]
During the Iranian revolution attacks against the Bahá'ís increased. In 1979 Hojjatiyeh members took over the Bahá'í National Centre in Tehran and other cities and expelled staff and seized personnel files and membership lists.[22] These files were later used by Hojjatiyeh including sending flyers in the mail warning Bahá'ís of the consequences of continuing to believe in the Bahá'í beliefs.[22] Also, once again, there were reports of mob attacks, arson, and deaths and murders against the Bahá'ís across Iran; twenty-two Bahá'í cemeteries as well as hundreds of Bahá'í homes and businesses were damaged or destroyed.[10] During December 1978 in Sarvestan, a city south of Shiraz, it was reported that several hundred Bahá'í houses were set on fire, and more than 1,000 Bahá'ís were left homeless.[23] Reports of the attacks suggest that they were not spontaneous, but that they were initiated by the military government appointed by the Shah, that SAVAK provided the addresses for Bahá'ís, and when the army showed up they did not take action to prevent the fires from spreading.[10] Further attacks happened throughout the country including Bahá'ís who would not recant being fired at and having their homes destroyed; the violence continued even after the Shah fled Iran.[10]

Dear genius bhai are not an ethnic group

BTW, posting pictures of a model is hardly representative of what Sari Lankan women look like.

Post pics of ordinary Sari Lankans, not a carefully selected, photoshopped picture of a model.

you mean more like this?

rapatriement-syrie2-8-2006.jpg

SriLankaWomen.jpg

Much more like this

7014149-beautiful-slender-iranian-woman-in-a-black-dress.jpg

360_iranian_women_0519.jpg

paintedeyebrows.jpg

BTW, posting pictures of a model is hardly representative of what Sari Lankan women look like.

Post pics of ordinary Sari Lankans, not a carefully selected, photoshopped picture of a model.

In that case, Iranians have a lighter skin because of the area you live in. We have to live inside an oven. So it's natural that most of women are not beautiful but in if you are not exposed to climate, you will be able to protect your fair skin.

In that case, Iranians have a lighter skin because of the area you live in. We have to live inside an oven. So it's natural that most of women are not beautiful but in if you are not exposed to climate, you will be able to protect your fair skin.

Beauty doesn't have anything to do with skin colour. But I guess it's hard to explain that to someone who wants to bleach their skin.

@Azizam
ignore his stupid comment ;) sadly some Iranians are racist , deeply . well either from extremist supporter of leader or royalists are this kind of racists .

Last edited by a moderator:
Much more like this

7014149-beautiful-slender-iranian-woman-in-a-black-dress.jpg

360_iranian_women_0519.jpg

unlike people from sri lanka, iranian women are actually known for being beautiful. ask our neighbors, or even people in the west. your people on the other hand are known for being one of the most ugliest and uncivilized people in the world. your country hasnt made any relevant contribution to the world in its entire existence, while besides a lack of hygiene, cheap labour and inferiority complexes due to a swarthy color, there is nothing more your country is famous for.

you are an perfect example, as a guy with a mental disorder who asks on forums how to whiten his own face. you live in the uk, but i bet those britains would love to transport your sorry swarthy *** back to sri lanka.

SRI_LANKA_(F)_1001_-_Breast_cancer_awareness.jpg

681x454.jpg

sri-lanka-women-ltte.jpg

i beg to differ if you guys are even part of the human race.

Back
Top Bottom