What's new

Iran Goes After Dogs And Their Owners

@iranigirl2
we have no problem with sri lanka. have some respect . thanks

I have respect for everyone on this forum.

But this guy needed someone to tell him off. For some time, his been posting and criticizing Iran and Iranians in very harsh language.

But his own country and his own people are ethnically cleansing people, His government tortures minorities and prosecutes them.

Christians, Hindus, and Muslims in his country live in bad situation, prosecution and discriminatory practices against them by his people and his government.

Like I said JOKE OF THE CENTURY: a Sari Lankan criticizing Iranians.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have respect for everyone on this forum.

But this guy needed someone to tell him off. For some time, his been posting and criticizing Iran and Iranians in very harsh language.

But his own country and his own people are ethnically cleansing people, His government tortures minorities and prosecutes them.

Christians, Hindus, and Muslims in his country live in bad situation, prosecution and discriminatory practices against them by his people and his government.

Like I said JOKE OF THE CENTURY: a Sari Lankan criticizing Iranians.

I told you once, I am Christian. I agree about ethnic discrimination but religious discrimination is nonsense. It was the fault of our own stupid politicians who failed to develop the country. They worked for their own interests.

watch out sister they might come after cats too :undecided:

Oh no, My grandma in Iran has an indoor cat, and the cat always wants to go out. I hope there is no "Operation Liberation of Cats in Iran".. because I know the cat will support it....:lol:

I told you once, I am Christian. I agree about ethnic discrimination but religious discrimination is nonsense. It was the fault of our own stupid politicians who failed to develop the country. They worked for their own interests.

deny , deny, deny.

at least all of us Iranians admit that there are discriminatory practices against Bahais in Iran.

Admitting there is a problem , is the first step towards a solution.

Anyway,this is all off topics so don't reply anymore unless it's on topic.

deny , deny, deny.

at least all of us Iranians admit that there are discriminatory practices against Bahais in Iran.

anyway, admitting there is a problem , is the first step towards a solution.

This is all off topics so don't reply anymore unless it's on topic.

Read my reply again please. I said I admit ethnic discrimination but there's no religious discrimination. I am a Christian and my relatives work in higher posts of government without any problem.

Why do Iranians always get racist when they argue about something?

Such a disgusting mentality.

I have much love for my Sri Lankan brothers and sisters.

This is the reason why the world has turned its back on you.

Huge superiority complex.

Here have a look at this nuke, something you will never have.

110727-hatfv-missile-vmed-5p.photoblog600.jpg

So sit back down and know your place in the world.

Read my reply again please. I said I admit ethnic discrimination but there's no religious discrimination. I am a Christian and my relatives work in higher posts of government without any problem.

There's an old saying that is very appropriate for people like you.

"Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house"

@Menace2Society

All the racist, offensive, and harsh comments came from Azizam member.

Examples:
"Wanna hear a joke? Iran is the most civilized country in Asia"
"ohhhhh sorry to offend aryan white master race"

and

Honestly, my government has said over and over again at least a thousand time. WE ARE NOT AFTER NUCLEAR BOMBS!

so , sit back and see terrorists bomb your country everyday, and your economy shrink, hospitals, universities bombed, your nuclear bombs can't stop them, only competent leaders can, Pakistanis should focus on bringing competent leaders into office. Prosperity and security for Pakistan is also good for the surrounding countries like Afghanistan as well as Iran

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sure and i am king of England sri Lanka went through years of civil war based on ethic divisions.

Ok.

Why is Pakistan being dragged in this **** fest?

I can troll Iranians Sri Lankans and Indians 10x harder than all of you put together.

Watch your language.

Sure and i am king of England sri Lanka went through years of civil war based on ethic divisions.

Ethnic cleansing, religious discrimination, prosecution very much happening in Sari Lanka read all the stuff I posted.

Ok.

Why is Pakistan being dragged in this **** fest?

I can troll Iranians Sri Lankans and Indians 10x harder than all of you put together.

Watch your language.

Because Menace2Society inserted Pakistan right into this conversation. You should talk to him. :P

Back
Top Bottom